8 replies to this topic

#1 !SleePWalk3R

!SleePWalk3R

Fucking Troller

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationThessaloniki, Greece

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

PUB 2 NEEDS SOME ADMINS!!!since last month my eyes have seen a lot of diffrent hacks like upside down hack , speed hack ,triggerbots , aimbots......

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

we need more admins who are active,even though are good or NOT,.WE NEED ACTIVE PLAYERS .we have only jax but he has a life 2..

i have to suggest a lot of active players who are active and friendly,,,

IF THAT CANT HAPPEND enable voteban.,

#2 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

what abt syrin, irgen, al1, they are all regulares there.
your letters are too big and the space in between each sentence is huge.

#3 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

what abt syrin, irgen, al1, they are all regulares there.
your letters are too big and the space in between each sentence is huge.

His letters are too big, but he's right.
Syrin, Irgend and Al1 just paly a few minutes every few days on Pub#2.
Couldn't you at least please enable voteban? It would solve the problems....

#4 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

Voteban is only on Rus and GO4CSS server enabled. Due to noobs showing a tendancy to ban regulars, it is only enabled on servers where the ban system does not work properly (go4css server) and servers with nearly no admin activity (I havent been to russian server in ages and it is not really necessary).

What we can do is to try to be more active on pub#2, apart from that there is not much we can do without making more problems than solving them.

#5 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Voteban is only on Rus and GO4CSS server enabled. Due to noobs showing a tendancy to ban regulars, it is only enabled on servers where the ban system does not work properly (go4css server) and servers with nearly no admin activity (I havent been to russian server in ages and it is not really necessary).

What we can do is to try to be more active on pub#2, apart from that there is not much we can do without making more problems than solving them.

Ok, i understand that some ppl would abuse it, but what about a 10 minute ban? It would stop hackers to paly on that server, because i don't think they want to wait 10 minutes and regulars could join after 10 minutes and contact an admin about the abuse/ wrong use.

#6 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Is the voteban only for 10 minutes wtf? Hmm, times ago I was votebanned, but it was about a day or some hours...
Or do u talk about banned by admin?

#7 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

Is the voteban only for 10 minutes wtf? Hmm, times ago I was votebanned, but it was about a day or some hours...
Or do u talk about banned by admin?

No i dont talk about the actual voteban time, i talk about an idea, to re-enable voteban on pb2, but with only 10 minutes.

#8 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

A voteban lasts for 6h, and it's not going to be enabled at Pub#2. I didn't have much time to play lately, but I'll probably have in the future. Best way to make the server cleaner is to report all the cheaters on forum and get them permbanned ... only that's not working, due to inactive headadmins. Maybe add 1 or 2 new admins for Pub#2, but that's no ultimate solution.

#9 !SleePWalk3R

!SleePWalk3R

Fucking Troller

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationThessaloniki, Greece

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

A voteban lasts for 6h, and it's not going to be enabled at Pub#2. I didn't have much time to play lately, but I'll probably have in the future. Best way to make the server cleaner is to report all the cheaters on forum and get them permbanned ... only that's not working, due to inactive headadmins. Maybe add 1 or 2 new admins for Pub#2, but that's no ultimate solution.

i agree ,we need more admis in THESE servers but active.i think some admins should be selected..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users