• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 RaymoreGER

RaymoreGER

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi guys,
i do not play very often on pub #3, most times on pub #2. But i was banned a few minutes ago on pub #3 by perplexer. I would request for unban, but i have absolutely no idea, why i have been banned. So this is my first question. Why?

Damage Taken from "Perplexer" - 7 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "gigugas132" - 107 in 4 hits
(Counter-Terrorist) .:[Dz]:. Pyrexia @ Tunnel :  hp8
*DEAD* RUSSIAN SOLDIER :  I made very dangerous trojan for NATO and PENTAGON!
Mizimi killed «GIGU» with ak47.
Remember Me? :  bmb mid
TOMPPIX<> killed Bullet for my Valentine with famas.
TOMPPIX<> killed gigugas132 with famas.
Remember Me? killed LuDi with deagle.
Mizimi :  gg
*DEAD* QanCher :  3:1
*DEAD* RUSSIAN SOLDIER :  I made very dangerous trojan for NATO and PENTAGON!
Player Joe was autokicked for breaking the 150ms ping limit on this server
Joe connected.
Joe suicided.
Player Joe slayed for playing the same round twice
TACTICAL killed Kable with awp.
Perplexer attacked a teammate
TACTICAL killed Bullet for my Valentine with awp.
Raymore[GER] :  not for kreml, russian?
Mizimi killed LuDi with ak47.
HiTMaN connected.
JendikLP killed bear grylls with m4a1.
Lyka connected.
RUSSIAN SOLDIER :  and for FUCKING KREML
(ADMIN) Perplexer: banned player Raymore[GER]
You have been banned by Admin for 1440 minutes
Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).
Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

#2 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

I think because of blocking or being noob, that is the reason for ban. He did it for me, so just w8, he is not gonna answer here.. If anybody unban him will be nice..Getting anoying being banned by perp without any reason..

#3 JTPM23

JTPM23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCairo-Egypt / Sofia-Bulgaria

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

wow this is the 5th topic in a roll written by people banned by perp for stupid reasons (i cant say there isn't a reason , but these ppl dont deserve perm ban)

#4 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

You should be unbanned, good luck with ur request..)

#5 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

Perp is so ignorant... I was banned by him once as well. We were only 2 left at a round on dust2_only server and I was at A struggling with CTs and he was at B, and once we lost he banned me for 24 hours. WTF?! As Perp said in this post:

[color=#282828] First of all, there is always A REASON behind a ban.

I guess the reason was that we lost... LOL

#6 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

Perp is so ignorant... I was banned by him once as well. We were only 2 left at a round on dust2_only server and I was at A struggling with CTs and he was at B, and once we lost he banned me for 24 hours. WTF?! As Perp said in this post:

[color=#282828] First of all, there is always A REASON behind a ban.

I guess the reason was that we lost... LOL

Maybe , perp can do it..so just wait..

#7 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Pub #3 has nowdays become the main Setti server most regulars play on. That spot was previously held by server #1 which is sadly now mostly empty. Noobs were never tolerated on the "main" server. If you don't know why you got banned then that means that you're a noob who isn't smart enough to understand. So this is the reason (= you are a NOOB). You can join one of the other 6 Setti servers.

Some reasons I can ban you for (besides cheating):

BLOCKING
If I AWP through double-doors (long A) and you come with your autosniper and stand right next to me then I can't move/hide and I can be killed by the enemy. I will ban you for such a stupid noobish block. If you don't have the common sense then you should go play on another server until you get some more sense.

CAMPING
If we rush and sacrifice our lives to plant the bomb and you camp and don't help us, then you are useless and can be banned. We don't need campers. I will not always ban campers but if we spam chat with messages like RUSH A and it is obvious we are trying to play as a team then you should play with us. Of course noobs mostly don't realize what's going on and they are the ones who end up banned without any clue what just happened. Obviously explaining things and reasons to them is a waste of time and that's why I ignore their posts. They will grow more brain cells in time and understand it all eventually.

FUCKING THE BOMB
If we say "BOMB IS AT B" or "RUSH B" then obviously the bomber must rush to B with us and plant bomb. If 10 players rush to B and secure the bombsite and the bomber goes to A and dies there, it means we basically lost the round. Such a stupid bomber can be banned. Especially when we are trying to have a teamworking game. There is nothing more frustrating than you killing 5 enemies and clearing a bombsite and the bomber is on the other side of the map camping. Idiots can play on other servers.

TK-ing
This is absolutely deadly. I permban people for that, I really do! If I slay you and you then TK me next round, you basically permban yourself right there. Nothing more to add. Save youself a lot of trouble and don't do it! Not to me, not to anyone else!

LATE SLAY
I may (if I am pissed off enough) ban you if you slay me in the next round. If I TK you and you want to slay me, slay me immediately. Do NOT slay in next round. That would mean you don't give a shit about the flow of the game and all you care about is destroying someone's game. For that you will get banned. Until now I only did that when idiots late-slayed me but I will start banning anyone who late-slays anyone else. The only exception is if the TKer killed you intentionally. Then you can slay him in next round. That should discourage him to do it again. If admin is online, report the troublemaker.

Remember this: If you don't know why you are banned, it means you are a noob and are too stupid to understand. Just connect to another server and don't write anything on the forum. You can also download the demo and spectate yourself and maybe you will see/understand what you did wrong.

#8 Leopold Butters Stotch

Leopold Butters Stotch

Sir, you're grounded

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

i think perp just wrote history... :cheers:
Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal...

#9 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

Some reasons I can ban you for (besides cheating):

Then you're a real retard and confirmed my suspicions that you are. Because usually it is more than enough to kick one for all those things you listed and banning is a really serious action and should be only applied in case of serious abuses such as cheating.

[color=#282828]Remember this: If you don't know why you are banned, it means you are a noob and are too stupid to understand. Just connect to another server and don't write anything on the forum. You can also download the demo and spectate yourself and maybe you will see/understand what you did wrong.

Noob here is you because you don't have a clue what an admin should really do. I will give a free lesson: keep calm and not rageban people just because they play worse than you.

If you think you're special, make your own server and play with bots, and ban there whomever you want. Since Setti servers are public, this means that everyone is free to connect and play on them without any restriction.

i think perp just wrote history... :cheers:

Perp's asslicker

#10 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

You are of course entitled to your own opinion. I however don't care about it since I consider you a noob. Likewise, you are free to open your own server and admin it as you see fit.

#11 mellekko

mellekko

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

CAMPING
If we rush and sacrifice our lives to plant the bomb and you camp and don't help us, then you are useless and can be banned. We don't need campers. I will not always ban campers but if we spam chat with messages like RUSH A and it is obvious we are trying to play as a team then you should play with us. Of course noobs mostly don't realize what's going on and they are the ones who end up banned without any clue what just happened. Obviously explaining things and reasons to them is a waste of time and that's why I ignore their posts. They will grow more brain cells in time and understand it all eventually.

there are 2 problems here:
1. over the years "CAMPING" has become synonim of "perplexer"
2. stop using the word "we" because those rules apply only when you spam the chat with "rush x" messages. I havent seen you listen to some1 else's "rush x" messages (except k1ller's - obviously you are an ass licker)

FUCKING THE BOMB
If we say "BOMB IS AT B" or "RUSH B" then obviously the bomber must rush to B with us and plant bomb. If 10 players rush to B and secure the bombsite and the bomber goes to A and dies there, it means we basically lost the round. Such a stupid bomber can be banned. Especially when we are trying to have a teamworking game. There is nothing more frustrating than you killing 5 enemies and clearing a bombsite and the bomber is on the other side of the map camping. Idiots can play on other servers.

i seriously doubt it you know what "teamworking" means. here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teamwork

TK-ing
This is absolutely deadly. I permban people for that, I really do! If I slay you and you then TK me next round, you basically permban yourself right there. Nothing more to add. Save youself a lot of trouble and don't do it! Not to me, not to anyone else!

spooky peppy - i am so scared you are going to ban me for teamkilling you after you slay me, especially when i playing for the opposite team ...

you seriously made me laugh with this post... it showed what a stupid egocentric f*ck you are

#12 Cervantes

Cervantes

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

CAMPING

there are 2 problems here:
1. over the years "CAMPING" has become synonim of "perplexer"
2. stop using the word "we" because those rules apply only when you spam the chat with "rush x" messages. I havent seen you listen to some1 else's "rush x" messages (except k1ller's - obviously you are an ass licker)

FUCKING THE BOMB

i seriously doubt it you know what "teamworking" means. here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teamwork

TK-ing

spooky peppy - i am so scared you are going to ban me for teamkilling you after you slay me, especially when i playing for the opposite team ...

you seriously made me laugh with this post... it showed what a stupid egocentric f*ck you are

+1 to that. Perplexer is a faggot camper who slays people without a proper reason and bans you for stupid reasons. He slayed me once because I went to A and there were too many people to A according to him

btw I'm still permabanned from all servers cause I tkilled him after he slayed me for standing on top of his head (yea stop laughing :P)

#13 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

He permbanned my friend for beeing afk so.... :)

#14 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

You are of course entitled to your own opinion. I however don't care about it since I consider you a noob. Likewise, you are free to open your own server and admin it as you see fit.

Likewise neither me nor anyone else gives shit about your opinion since we consider you as an retarded and ignorant douchebag since you fully deserve this.

#15 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

I wrote a long reply, but decided that it was futile to post it.

Reason being Perplexer's perception of the world. His views about the game are not going to change, so you noobs crying just amuse him and every "Perplexer is a retarded ignorant faggot" post ads a little bit to his self-esteem.
Perplexer is now what? 29-30 years old, I don't remember - his behavior resemble a little child.

I propose the following for you all:
Take away his power by abusing you by just not giving a fuck. Don't write threads about him, don't flame him, forget he ever existed.

This won't work obviously, but some food for thought.

#16 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

30 years?! He isn't even 12 according to his behavior.

#17 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

gangSta, I don't mind your whining. You're just a pissant to me. In the end it's up to you to decide whether you want to play the game properly or end up banned. I just wrote my post above to help you with some guidelines.

mellekoko, I am perfectly happy to rush with players who know how to play. You're obviously not one of them. I often also rush in vain and die for nothing so after that I camp, like 90% of players 90% of the time. But like I said, I only ban them if at least 5 or 6 of us decide to start teamworking and try to make something of the usually boring rounds. You should also know by now that I will not touch an admin, be it k1ller or Mamut or B.U.G or whoever else. That's obvious, idiot, and it doesn't have anything to do with asslicking. I don't differentiate between players. I will treat you "regular" idiot the same way I treat a random noob that just connected to the server for the first time. It goes the same for you. If you fuck up at the wrong time (when we as a team are trying to work together) I will kick/ban you from the game as well. Something tells me that already happened, otherwise you woundn't be here whining. Haha. Noob.

Then again, that's just me. You may have a better time playing (camping & fucking around) while some other admin is on-line instead of me. Good for you then.

#18 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Wow you're so retarded that I will file a world record request to Guiness committee as I have found the most retarded douchebag in the world.

I will not touch an admin, be it k1ller or Mamut or B.U.G or whoever else. That's obvious, idiot, and it doesn't have to do with any asslicking.

I will reveal a secret for you. It is actually called asslicking, you moron.

#19 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

Wow you're so retarded that I will file a world record request to Guiness committee as I have found the most retarded douchebag in the world.

I will not touch an admin, be it k1ller or Mamut or B.U.G or whoever else. That's obvious, idiot, and it doesn't have to do with any asslicking.

I will reveal a secret for you. It is actually called asslicking, you moron.

Hehe, I can tell you're new around here. You will undoubtedly go through a lot more pain before you know how I roll. LOL

#20 Ohr

Ohr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNew Jerusalem

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

I wrote a long reply, but decided that it was futile to post it.

Reason being Perplexer's perception of the world. His views about the game are not going to change, so you noobs crying just amuse him and every "Perplexer is a retarded ignorant faggot" post ads a little bit to his self-esteem.
Perplexer is now what? 29-30 years old, I don't remember - his behavior resemble a little child.

I propose the following for you all:
Take away his power by abusing you by just not giving a fuck. Don't write threads about him, don't flame him, forget he ever existed.

This won't work obviously, but some food for thought.

Attached Thumbnails

• ducky(1).jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users