Maybe an unban request

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 mellekko

mellekko

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

gangSta, I don't mind your whining. You're just a pissant to me. In the end it's up to you to decide whether you want to play the game properly or end up banned. I just wrote my post above to help you with some guidelines.

mellekoko, I am perfectly happy to rush with players who know how to play. You're obviously not one of them. I often also rush in vain and die for nothing so after that I camp, like 90% of players 90% of the time. But like I said, I only ban them if at least 5 or 6 of us decide to start teamworking and try to make something of the usually boring rounds. You should also know by now that I will not touch an admin, be it k1ller or Mamut or B.U.G or whoever else. That's obvious, idiot, and it doesn't have anything to do with asslicking. I don't differentiate between players. I will treat you "regular" idiot the same way I treat a random noob that just connected to the server for the first time. It goes the same for you. If you fuck up at the wrong time (when we as a team are trying to work together) I will kick/ban you from the game as well. Something tells me that already happened, otherwise you woundn't be here whining. Haha. Noob.

Then again, that's just me. You may have a better time playing (camping & fucking around) while some other admin is on-line instead of me. Good for you then.

LOL ... well so far i have not seen you follow anybody's rush except k1ller's (and i have played thousands of rounds with you)... i said you are an asslicker not because you dont ban admins you moron ... i said, i have only seen you FOLLOW k1ller's rush (that is why you are an asslicker)... i dont really know how to say in a simpler way. i never fucked up when you banned me ... you banned me because i killed you (while playing on opposite teams), you slayed me for that, and then i TKed you for that the next round. i dont give a shit if you banned me or not. i know that i play for the team MUCH more than you and every round. Not like you, only when you feel like not CAMPING.

#22 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

Haha you idiot are SERIOUSLY delusional.

#23 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

Learn English, dickhead!

#24 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

To perplexer's long post... anybody who puts that much thought into a public css server is clearly still a noob.

If you weren't a noob you would realise that On EVERY SINGLE public server in existence, this is how things work. Players do not listen to commands other people shout out (such as rush A nor should they have to. People play how they want and that's what is to be expected. I don't join a public server to be bossed around the place. Do you listen to commands other people give? Probably not. Is it okay if you teamkill someone by accident? Of course it is (in your eyes), but it's not okay if somebody else accidentally team kills you. They will more than likely be banned and called a noob.

If you want teamwork, go play css competitively.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users