How can I delete my server?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Antlion

Guest_Antlion
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:07 AM

Hello there all of you. I just wonder how can I delete my server from setti masterserver list? If it is possible then please let me know.

PLEASE HELP :)

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

You can ban Setti's IP address 188.40.40.201 on your server.

#3 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:51 AM

Why do you want your server to be removed from the list?
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Antlion

Guest_Antlion
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

Well I decided to quit counter strike as I play it for 5 years ang got bored that's why. Actually I will take up Call Of Duty. Thanks very much for your replies.

#5 Guest_Antlion

Guest_Antlion
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

You can ban Setti's IP address 188.40.40.201 on your server.

First of all thanks for your answer. I did that, but I want my server to be removed from the list completely, if YOU don't mind,please. I don't just want setti to stop scanning my server, I want to be completed removed, PLEASE.
Again THANKS.

#6 Guest_Antlion

Guest_Antlion
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:42 AM

Why do you want your server to be removed from the list?

Besides quiting Counter Strike I want my server to be removed for various reasons. Some of them are my discontent of exposing my IP to public. Also one my friends decided to add the server without asking me.

#7 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

Your server will automatically be removed during the following weeks. There is logic in the server scanner that it doesn't scan servers that have been down for several days. If you keep your server down it will be completely removed from Setti's list.
Posted Image

#8 Guest_Antlion

Guest_Antlion
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Your server will automatically be removed during the following weeks. There is logic in the server scanner that it doesn't scan servers that have been down for several days. If you keep your server down it will be completely removed from Setti's list.

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users