#1 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

READ THE WHOLE THING

(Copied from Sigmas console, double space has been added to make it easier to read.)

(CT) Perplexer attacked a teammate

Perplexer killed WiZzArDs |JoSe.CueRvO with deagle.

Mvk killed θου βου with awp.

Player Perplexer has been forgiven for team killing WiZzArDs |JoSe.CueRvO

*DEAD* WiZzArDs |JoSe.CueRvO : wtf

Perplexer killed Opfer with awp.

(CT) tn!true attacked a teammate

(CT) tn!true attacked a teammate

(CT) 8Ball attacked a teammate

*DEAD* Sigma : pffff lol

WiZzArDs |JoSe.CueRvO : wtf????????

(ADMIN) Perplexer: banned player WiZzArDs |JoSe.CueRvO

tn!true : ))

WiZzArDs |sHaines^ : wtf perp

Sigma : HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Perplexer : shut up !

tn!true : perp noob

Surex connected

MOUSE3 is unbound.

Opfer attacked a teammate

8Ball killed θου βου with m249.

Sigma : perp thats admin abuse!

ABASRATCA killed FiNn with m4a1.

ABASRATCA killed OpTic Irish with m4a1.

[PaThetiC] UnlimitED : ya

Player -V@$iLH$_g13- { m@g@$_g@mi@$ } was autokicked for breaking the 120ms
ping limit on this server

(ADMIN) Perplexer: banned player Sigma

You have been banned by Admin for 120 minutes

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Jose gets banned.

Posted Image

Saying this, and only this, got me banned. I was banned immediately after this picture was taken.

Posted Image

#2 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

was there to and i have to before the beginning of sigmas story was nothing against perp nad nothing that could make him angry...
there was absolutly no reason to ban this to guys
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

#3 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:06 PM

was there to and i have to before the beginning of sigmas story was nothing against perp nad nothing that could make him angry...
there was absolutly no reason to ban this to guys

Shaines is completely right. Neither I or Jose did anything to aggravate Perplexer.

#4 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:10 PM

Perplaxer:
Shut up and play the game and I guarantee you won't get banned.
Annoy by running your mouth and you risk catching a ban. Your choice.

That is what Perplexer said a week ago....

so why do you already ban ppl for nothing?? wtf is this shit?!
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

#5 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Perplaxer:
Shut up and play the game and I guarantee you won't get banned.
Annoy by running your mouth and you risk catching a ban. Your choice.

Yesterday cr3 was banned 24 hours for three words that were not even addressed to him: "perp failed again".

That means that just typing his name in teamchat (not even talking to him) is now reason enough for ban.

The beauty of it is that he banned cr3 and left a WHer play more than four hours, in spite of being warned repeatedly about the guy... Way to go, dude.

Perp obviously has real-life issues, and full admin rights just enable him to feel better about it. That's why he went from "you crack me up little monkeys" to "shut up". No more need to pretend to be cool, full admin rights advantageously replace growing a pair, or a brain, or both (for him at least). Sometimes I think that Ghost and k1ller keep him as full admin because they are afraid he would kill himself or something without that. Whatever the reason, he is by far the worst admin I have known on Setti, so there must be a logical reason to keep him around, something that escapes us Setti users . Maybe he has some special credentials in the coding community, or something like that.

Zeicko, cr3, Imba, Kinpin, and many others have left. I wonder if Perp is actually Ghost and k1ller's way to help us deal with our CSS addiction. Got to give it to them, it starts to be working nicely.

#6 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

Everything Unskilled said was true, couldn't have said it better myself.
Your post was hilarious too, Unskilled :D .

But on a different note - SOMEONE UNBAN ME ALREADY. It's been more than 2 hours and I'm still banned.

Perp is AWESOME at banning innocent players, too bad he sucks at banning hackers, spammers, blockers, TK'ers, Tupac, TA'ers and aggressors.

#7 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

now m-force is banned too today because of his perpness...
how will that end when it continues like that???
like unskilled said much players are gone and i think many others will
when this doesnt stop!

i really makes no fun anymore when he bans 20 players a day!
one time only a few admins will be here and play for fun against bots!
that will be a really BAD end for setti!!!

#8 LeNNy

LeNNy

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:07 AM

I am back, I see Perp still hasn't organisized his brainz yet! :D

Just joking xD
Oldsco' Setti & CSS Playah.

#9 breezer

breezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

The beauty of it is that he banned cr3 and left a WHer play more than four hours, in spite of being warned repeatedly about the guy... Way to go, dude

that's true ,for the last 2 month Mr. Perplexer doesn't respond when u say to him that there's a cheater ,sometimes for 2-3 maps we have to enjoy cheater among us .

yesterday i joined main server in the evening for few rounds ,and i saw 1 regular (Goliath) 20 n00bs ,and 2 cheaters :) in the first palce i thought that that's setti #3 or #4 :D
Server is going down ! more ,and more regulars are replaced by bots , but hey who cares ?! :D look at those lovely adds by google and facebook on the main page let's make setti even more popular and new home for our beloved bots and cheaters ,and of course 1 nolifer - rank slave to control 'em all .
Rush 'em n00bs ...

#10 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

@ breezer: And what do you expect? For k1ller and Ghost to pay from their own pockets the hosting just for you and others to have some fun? Setti is a bussines, became a bussines when the server became one of the most popular in Europe. Setti = money. They don't care if regulars go as long as more and more players join, players who also join Setti website. More players = more money again. If you really think that they care about regulars getting banned, then you and others are very naive.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#11 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

@ breezer: And what do you expect? For k1ller and Ghost to pay from their own pockets the hosting just for you and others to have some fun? Setti is a bussines, became a bussines when the server became one of the most popular in Europe. Setti = money. They don't care if regulars go as long as more and more players join, players who also join Setti website. More players = more money again. If you really think that they care about regulars getting banned, then you and others are very naive.

Capitalism seems to find its way into every corner of our lives. Getting helluva tired of it.

Setti is a gaming community. A gaming community should take care of its regulars, because the regulars are the ones holding up the server.

If all we regulars leave and the only people you have left are random players, hackers and trolls, coming and going then you don't have a gaming community anymore. You have a garbage server where people come in to take a shit and then leave.

"If you wanna try your new hacks - come over to Setti - where nobody gives a crap!"

Setti is a great place to meet CSS fans. Or at least it used to be.

Let Perp ban everyone, then he'll find that nobody will wanna play here anymore. Imagine then - Perp has 50 kills and 0 deaths. And everyone else have less than 5 kills, if not negative scores. Because they keep TKing each other and rushing into awpers den.
Imagine that, we're not far from it, who in their right mind wanna play in such a server. Then he'll find that us regulars, the ones he keeps banning, were the ones making this game worth playing.

I say send Perp to Setti 4 where he can have fun banning people day in and day out. Isn't that why Setti 2-4 were started? So that trolls and others who like to fuck around can stay out of Sett1. Isn't that why all Russians were banned?

But I guess Perplexer is paying for the server therefor he can act as the king over it.

My point is, Fofo, if your theory about Setti being a source of money for the founders. Then it has lost its roots, and is an embarrassment to the entire CSS community.

#12 Guest_ceCe

Guest_ceCe
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

i will get admin right´s,how to ?

#13 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

Apparently you can be part owner as long as you pay to keep it up.

#14 breezer

breezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:20 PM

@ breezer: And what do you expect? For k1ller and Ghost to pay from their own pockets the hosting just for you and others to have some fun?

as far as i remember they share server fee with other admins ,that makes it a lot easier for them ,and we're not talking about huge amounts here ( 1000 euro per month ), but I guess ur right only money matters to them ,setti beacame big money makin' machine.
Rush 'em n00bs ...

#15 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

@ breezer: And what do you expect? For k1ller and Ghost to pay from their own pockets the hosting just for you and others to have some fun?

as far as i remember they share server fee with other admins ,that makes it a lot easier for them ,and we're not talking about huge amounts here ( 1000 euro per month ), but I guess ur right only money matters to them ,setti beacame big money makin' machine.

How do they make money of a CSS server??? Makes no sense to me.

#16 Guest_AchiLLes

Guest_AchiLLes
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

but there is a sence :)

#17 ticon

ticon

Regular

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

hehe it all does make no sense, just laugh about that random ban shit, this is the way it is here, u cant handle it, leave.

he wont change, u ever heard about a habbit becoming routine?

just play for fun, if there is no, disconnect or change server.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#18 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:25 AM

@ Sigma: By traffic. More traffic on website = more money.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#19 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Huh? Do I sense jealousy here :mrgreen:

Since 2005 Setti has been scanning servers and hosting a masterserver. Read history at http://css.setti.info/setti/history/. History page is still missing some stuff that would be nice to put there. It takes some time to find "historic days" and write the content so that's why that part is still missing.

Masterserver popularity you can find at http://css.setti.inf...rserver-usage/. Currently there are about 60k unique users a day and several hundred queries per second at peak times. Mainly because of the website popularity the old Setti CS:S server started to suffer from lags. That's why the server was upgraded to ent.setti.info server to solely host CS:S servers.

So how do we make money with a CS:S server? Makes no sense to me.

We are always looking for good admins!

Here are also some wise words:

hehe it all does make no sense, just laugh about that random ban shit, this is the way it is here, u cant handle it, leave.

just play for fun, if there is no, disconnect or change server.

Posted Image

#20 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

Back to the topic:

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic