16 replies to this topic

#1 Mona

Mona

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

POPULAR

I've just want to share this video. I think it is so touching. They are Real Heroes! :)

#2 HUNTER

HUNTER

Legend

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Those elephants will never forget what they did to help them, Thanks to the people..now
you can see at 5:05 how much the baby is happy again...

#3 HUNTER

HUNTER

Legend

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

Ellanios, are you drunk man :facepalm:

#4 HUNTER

HUNTER

Legend

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

After watching this video, i believe that every woman that gave birth is a hero.

Someone to delete this post please..

#5 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

......and thats how PREDATOR VS ALIEN born......
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#6 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

Delete the post? Are you shocked of what you've just watched? All that time you believed that stork bringing babies story?
18+ (hunter's criteria of censorship)
Spoiler

The sight of a woman giving birth is something natural and it's broadcasted even on national television (prime-time hours).
My post wasn't inappropriate nor off-topic, so why this supposedly prudish reaction of yours?

#7 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Nice video Glory :)

#8 Mona

Mona

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

thank you :)

#9 HUNTER

HUNTER

Legend

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Delete the post? Are you shocked of what you've just watched? All that time you believed that stork bringing babies story?
18+ (hunter's criteria of censorship)

Spoiler

The sight of a woman giving birth is something natural and it's broadcasted even on national television (prime-time hours).
My post wasn't inappropriate nor off-topic, so why this supposedly prudish reaction of yours?

yes we all know about the babies story and that all about the woman.. but i think you just posted the wrong video..

#10 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

Wrong video? Is it some other way babies are born? Oh, you mean the Cesarean section birth.
I didn't post a video with that way of birth because it's creepy and unnatural.

#11 HUNTER

HUNTER

Legend

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

Wrong video? Is it some other way babies are born? Oh, you mean the Cesarean section birth.
I didn't post a video with that way of birth because it's creepy and unnatural.

I don't have comment

#12 Cookie

Cookie

One of us

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

Ellanios, this post is about how beautiful and nice the humans saved the elephant baby and the elephant mom and baby met up and it was all nice. Your video in the other hand, has nothing to do with it since this post is about the video GLORY posted and why she posted it on the forums is to share the video with us and I think she wants the comment to be about the video, not about birth.

#13 FonZi

FonZi

Αθλητική Ένωση Κωνσταντινουπόλεως

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 223 posts
  • Location3kala,Greece

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

Very nice video Glory.... :thumbsup:
Ελεύθερος δεν είναι όποιος κάνει ότι θέλει, αλλά όποιος ξέρει τι θέλει.
Ο έξυπνος παραδέχεται το λάθος του, ο πονηρός δικαιολογείται και ο βλάκας επιμένει.

#14 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

LoL

After the recent bans on game servers for inappropriate language, someone of the loyal servants of Queen's Glory court did his duty and deleted my post after all. May i know who he/she is?
In addition, last night some admin, i don't know who was he but he seemed to be ok with my post and just put the video on spoiler with the 18+ notation.

@Cookie I thought that we were posting our point of view about heroes, so i posted mine, is that bad?
Even my post was indeed off-topic, this isn't a reason for someone to delete it. If that reason applied to every thread then half of the posts on this forum should be deleted.

P.S I've watched 5:05 thoroughly, Hunter was right, i saw how happy the baby elephant was, as a matter of fact,
if you guys turn the volume up you can hear the mommy saying "Aww, my little baby you're back" and then they both burst into tears.

Long Live The Queen!

#15 Mona

Mona

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

Ellanios! Honestly.... whats ur problem with me??!!

#16 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Glory! Honestly... Don't be egocentric, I don't have any problem with you but with some of your servants who started flaming me and eventually deleting my post .

So the question is what is *YOUR* problem with me??!!
Don't bother telling that my post was off-topic or inappropriate, I've already answered to both of that excuses and still can't find a reason for my post to be deleted.

If you still can't get the reason why I'm saying all these, just read again my posts above more carefully. I believe my arguments are crystal clear so I won't repeat myself over and over again.

I will reply only on valid arguments from now on, whiny or suck up posts will be ignored.

#17 Mona

Mona

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

man... Did u watch your video?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users