14 replies to this topic

#1 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Guys i started this topic because i don't want to do anything without asking your opinion. Especially without the opinion of head admins.

Almost everyday i visit SKIDROW's webpage to check if his team posted the crack for CS:GO and i also check the comments. No SKIDROW crack is posted by SKIDROW team yet. The comments amounted to 1553 by people who have been waiting for a SKIDROW crack for about 2 months.

Probably they haven't heard about Rev Emu. So i thought i could post the link[color=#0000ff] [color=#000000]of the topic ''[color=#0000ff]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Steamless [Setti]'' there. In this way, they will crack their game with our Rev Emu installer, learn about us and finally, they will probably play to our servers. Which means new players to Setti.

Let me know your opinion about this.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#2 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Yes, why not?

#3 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

this clever bastard..xD very good thinking my friend..:)
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#4 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

Yes, why not?

Ok, im going to post it right now. By the way heady, +1 for Bioweapon. :thumbsup:

this clever bastard..xD very good thinking my friend.. :)

Hahahahaha omfg hahaha. :lol:
Thanks bro. ;)

#5 red HaWk

red HaWk

PRO ;)

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationGreece,Athens

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Guys i started this topic because i don't want to do anything without asking your opinion. Especially without the opinion of head admins.

Almost everyday i visit SKIDROW's webpage to check if his team posted the crack for CS:GO and i also check the comments. No SKIDROW crack is posted by SKIDROW team yet. The comments amounted to 1553 by people who have been waiting for a SKIDROW crack for about 2 months.

Probably they haven't heard about Rev Emu. So i thought i could post the link[color=#0000ff] [color=#000000]of the topic ''[color=#0000ff]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Steamless [Setti]'' there. In this way, they will crack their game with our Rev Emu installer, lrearn about us and finally, they will probably play to our servers. Which means new players to Setti.

Let me know what's your opinion about this.

hahah this clever poutana <3 hahah
Dont Worry Mate..Be Happy:D

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

hahah this clever poutana <3 hahah

lol :lol:

#7 Firestarter

Firestarter

drinks like richard burton

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Locationbosnia & herzegovina

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Almost everyday i visit SKIDROW's webpage to check if his team posted the crack for CS:GO and i also check the comments.

i do this for fm2013 :)

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Almost everyday i visit SKIDROW's webpage to check if his team posted the crack for CS:GO and i also check the comments.

i do this for fm2013 :)

:D
It seems it's all about money nowadays. Probably SKIDROW receives ''food'' from Valve in order not to crack CS:GO. Who knows...

#9 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

lol just buy the games :)

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

I gather money for the new pc i told you. I need some more so every euro is important for me haha lol. :lol:

#11 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

I gather money for the new pc i told you. I need some more so every euro is important to haha lol. :lol:

It is more important to get a new pc. Othwise you have to record videos like Swift in the future :D

#12 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hahahahaha +1 Marcello!! :lol:

#13 juSt SmilE

juSt SmilE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

I gather money for the new pc i told you. I need some more so every euro is important to haha lol. :lol:

It is more important to get a new pc. Othwise you have to record videos like Swift in the future :D

LOL!!!!!!! +1!!
Spoiler

#14 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Probably[color=#ff0000] they haven't heard about Rev Emu. So i thought i could post the link[color=#0000ff] [color=#000000]of the topic ''[color=#0000ff]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Steamless [Setti]'' there. In this way, they will crack their game with our Rev Emu installer, learn about us and finally, they will probably play to our servers. Which means new players to Setti.

may be they havent heard about the free weekend :(
Posted Image

#15 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

Probably[color=#ff0000] they haven't heard about Rev Emu. So i thought i could post the link[color=#0000ff] [color=#000000]of the topic ''[color=#0000ff]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Steamless [Setti]'' there. In this way, they will crack their game with our Rev Emu installer, learn about us and finally, they will probably play to our servers. Which means new players to Setti.

may be they havent heard about the free weekend :(

Who knows. But even they have, they would play the game only during the free weekend. So Rev Emu is a good deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users