• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hi,

got banned by sculder yesterday, because he was angry i think. I accidentaly team attacked him and gave him less than 10 dmg. It was stupid cause it slowed down his rush a little. Happened yesterday evening and i first thought it was 5 min or 12 hour ban or sth. like this, which i could partly understand, but as im still banned im posting here.

Greetz Gerald
1) 16.12. like 22:00 MEZ
2) Setti: Dust2
3) Dust2
4) active
9594 03:00 60 0 active
# 708 "Gerald Asamoah" STEAM_0:0:216836834 00:20 114 0 active
#
5)

6) Gerald Asamoah
7)Sculder

#2 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

You are banned for one week. :/
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#3 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Gerald is a regular.He plays everyday and i can ensure everyone that he is not teamattacker.Come on sculder, we all have bad moments man.It would be good if just unban him.
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#4 TheColdFire

TheColdFire

One of us

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

one week for under 10 hp :o
"Deixa, deixa, deixa, eu dizer o que penso dessa vida, preciso demais desabafar..."

"Let me, let me, let me say what I think of this life, I need to vent too ..."

#5 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Ah ok thanks Funky. As long as its not perm its not that bad. So i can´t get distracted from studying. Anyway unban would be nice

#6 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

Ill check that accidental team attack when I can. Others were bit smarter. Before TK they ask "you still have admin?"

#7 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Checked 3 demos starting at 21:57. Didn't find you. Waisting my time. You filled unban request incorrectly.

#8 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

Checked 3 demos starting at 22:57. Didn't find you. Waisting my time. You filled unban request incorrectly.

You can check the time of the ban in SourceBans. Time was 22:38.

#9 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

Checked 3 demos starting at 22:57. Didn't find you. Waisting my time. You filled unban request incorrectly.

No he can't.Cheking the time of the ban in SourceBans would take a lot of effort and waste 3 whole seconds of Sculder's precious time.

#10 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

Posted Image

#11 TheColdFire

TheColdFire

One of us

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

No he can't.Cheking the time of the ban in SourceBans would take a lot of effort and waste 3 whole seconds of Sculder's precious time.

hahahaha
"Deixa, deixa, deixa, eu dizer o que penso dessa vida, preciso demais desabafar..."

"Let me, let me, let me say what I think of this life, I need to vent too ..."

#12 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Stop trolling threads where im involved. You don't need to make a comment on every post unless you helping to solve a problem.
Member Since 05 Sep 2012. Kid, I was playing here from 2007. You think you know me do you. My guess you are some banned disgruntled player with new ID. If it was up to me you would get a range ban with souce all over it.

#13 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Sculder,your response at my question:

[color=#282828]But if it was speed then why did you set as reason spamming mic/chat?

[color=#282828]was this:

[color=#282828]Why do you have picture of a dog? You like dogs?

[color=#282828]and you think that i am the one trolling?
[color=#282828]S[color=#282828]eriously?

#14 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Sarcasm. PM me if you have any questions relating my actions or start a new thread. Do not escalate this anymore or do it the proper way.

#15 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Don´t waste your important time...^^ Ban Week is over soon, but i appreciate you cared about it

#16 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

Unbelievable shit going on on setti!

#17 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Stop trolling threads where im involved. You don't need to make a comment on every post unless you helping to solve a problem.

If it helps solving the problem, YOU , i won't stop. Because you just sit there and think "MWAHWAHW MY CHIPS ARE EMPTY, TIME TO RAGEBAN!!!!!!11!!11!1"

#18 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Member Since 05 Sep 2012. Kid, I was playing here from 2007. You think you know me do you. My guess you are some banned disgruntled player with new ID. If it was up to me you would get a range ban with souce all over it.

1.You are the one that doesn't help here.
2.No,i play on setti for about 6 months.Never played counter strike before online.Setti is my first server that i play and the last one too.
3.I prefer being a newbie and good rather than old and dumbass rageban kid.And just to let you know,respect is not something that comes by years.Respect is earned!I don't care if you play here for 22000 years b.c.,if you act like a retard i ll treat you like one as well.

P.S. No hard feelings,after all,it's just a game. :thumbup:

#19 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Something irrelevant,before i meet Perplexer i had heared the baddest things about him.Now that i met him,i believe his propably one of the best here.His only disadvantage is that sometimes he doesn't answer but anyway.Apparently,rumors are created by idiots here.

#20 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

That's what he does.

1) He is not kid nor a banned disgruntled player with new ID. Go to his profile and check his age.
2) Lets say that im playing here since 2000. That makes me better than you? I don't think so.
3) lol. You always abuse your head admin rights or that was the first time? You would range ban him for what? In contrast with you, he is polite and helpful. I guss that you would even ban someone who tells you good morning in game! lol man!

Btw you always call someone noob, when he has better score than you?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users