No replies to this topic

#1 sdm70

sdm70

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

Kind time of day!

1 . Our server 1.6 is added to you http://css.setti.inf...0.209.253:27015

Your site, works 1 day the week, all rest of the time that isn't available. that through time pages open and that is curve, tried through different providers and via different browsers, the same result, after bad operation of your server, it turns out that it ceases to be popular and in a graphics there are gaps that allegedly the server didn't work. We yet didn't check while. whether there is a server in буусте, after such here jambs, but at all doesn't please третить time for shoveling of your problems, you receive for it money, instead of we.

2 . Now concerning payment

we pay Weekly Boost Russia via PayPal and WebMoney, and now we can't already pay some days, permanently writes The merchant's website inaccessible. HTTP_STATUS=403 (2) step=6.1

That that many problems with you arise, I hope, you take into consideration and rectify the faults soon or it is necessary to pay to another unfortunately.
(we think to lift some more different game servers)
For earlier thanks.

Why your monitoring shows, what the server an offline and the people disappears, for what we pay to you money?
The answer will give ктонибудь? I already write the third time, the response I don't receive. I create subjects at a forum they also aren't approved by your useless moderators.
People pay to you money, and you didn't establish even not back relation :(
I save all my correspondence, to pay to you, I don't see sense while because everything works for you through a bum, payment not as doesn't affect on number of players the server.
Further if to me don't respond or we won't solve a problem, to all I will tell that you have very bad service, check it I am able.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Attached Images

• Безымянный.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users