Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#2221 Guest_Basche

Guest_Basche
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:06 AM

sry to cause many problems, but i have already tried pressing other tabs and back, still nothing. the internet tab still says "No internet games responded to the query", and the setti servers aren't working for me, i clicked on them and get a error message saying that it has failed 4 times. Should i just delete the folder to uninstall and then extract again and do updates again. Also would i need steam in order to play??

#2222 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

sry to cause many problems, but i have already tried pressing other tabs and back, still nothing. the internet tab still says "No internet games responded to the query", and the setti servers aren't working for me, i clicked on them and get a error message saying that it has failed 4 times. Should i just delete the folder to uninstall and then extract again and do updates again. Also would i need steam in order to play??

Maybe your firewall is blocking CS:S, turn firewall off and try then.

#2223 Guest_Basche

Guest_Basche
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

i turned my firewall off and it works, is there a way to play with my firewall on??

#2224 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:27 PM

i turned my firewall off and it works, is there a way to play with my firewall on??

Of course
http://www.microsoft...exceptions.mspx

#2225 kilikoli

kilikoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

This is really strange... Whenever I start CSS (the shortcut or .bat-file) it doesn't start. It started to act like this today, and I haven't or downloaded anything. I have to click it again, and then it starts. But when I click it first time, it opens hl2.exe AND rundll32.exe from sysWOW64 (that should be in system32, shouldn't it?). It says in command line of task manager:

C:\Windows\System32\gameux.dll,GameUXShim {some code I'm too lazy to write};C:\Program Files\Counter Strike Source 2010\hl2.exe;4376

I can't move either of the rundll32.exe or gameux.dll, because I need a permission from trustedinstaller. The rundll32.exe doesn't start on any other games.

So what is this?? Have you injected some keylogger into my system (I don't believe so...)?
Or what? I'm pretty scared now...

Thx for helping!
I am 24% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

#2226 Guest_Silent

Guest_Silent
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

B00bs : Where he extracted? Did he tried patch as admin? Windows?

The game is extracted in "My Documents"
He donsn't tried patch as admin, I would say.
Window Seven

#2227 Guest_Basche

Guest_Basche
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:36 PM

Since I want to add the game as an exception in the firewall, should I add the desktop shortcut or something else?

#2228 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

This is really strange... Whenever I start CSS (the shortcut or .bat-file) it doesn't start. It started to act like this today, and I haven't or downloaded anything. I have to click it again, and then it starts. But when I click it first time, it opens hl2.exe AND rundll32.exe from sysWOW64 (that should be in system32, shouldn't it?). It says in command line of task manager:

C:\Windows\System32\gameux.dll,GameUXShim {some code I'm too lazy to write};C:\Program Files\Counter Strike Source 2010\hl2.exe;4376

I can't move either of the rundll32.exe or gameux.dll, because I need a permission from trustedinstaller. The rundll32.exe doesn't start on any other games.

So what is this?? Have you injected some keylogger into my system (I don't believe so...)?
Or what? I'm pretty scared now...

Thx for helping!

Maybe this will help you:
http://social.techne...7f-0dc1422e3930

B00bs : Where he extracted? Did he tried patch as admin? Windows?

The game is extracted in "My Documents"
He donsn't tried patch as admin, I would say.
Window Seven

Read FAQ in first post, everything is there...

Since I want to add the game as an exception in the firewall, should I add the desktop shortcut or something else?

Add hl2.exe from games's root folder.

#2229 Guest_sami69

Guest_sami69
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hei boobs tarvisi apua toi cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 ei auta ollenkaa pienentää tähtäintä vaik oon kokoeillu eli numeroilla :blush: However, the server does not respond ku brought neo update became their favorite U servuist server you entered does not match :no:

#2230 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hei boobs tarvisi apua toi cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 ei auta ollenkaa pienentää tähtäintä vaik oon kokoeillu eli numeroilla :blush: However, the server does not respond ku brought neo update became their favorite U servuist server you entered does not match :no:

I can't understand you :)

#2231 Guest_Basche

Guest_Basche
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

I added the hl2.exe to the exception and i'm still having the same problem, is there something else i can add as an exception?

#2232 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

I added the hl2.exe to the exception and i'm still having the same problem, is there something else i can add as an exception?

Dunno, I don't use Windows firewall.

#2233 Guest_Basche

Guest_Basche
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

well i'm using a firewall from my ISP, it just has their company name of it, dunno what company actually made the software, maybe my ISP did.

#2234 Guest_Fly

Guest_Fly
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:39 AM

Have a couple of screenshots.

Installed the game, fresh install, loaded up fine but main menu is invisible.

1. http://img718.images...21603342879.jpg

As you can see from the second screen shot, you can still click on things in the menu, but without the actual visible words its just blindly guessing at where things would be.

2. http://img816.images...21603344042.jpg

I've tried running it in and out of administrator mode, admin mode says hl2.exe could not be found, normal mode works fine apart from the menu bug. I;ve also tried running the shortcut with and without -dxlevel 80 tagged onto it.

Have tried (once i managed to click on it) different video settings, resolutions, options, turning details on and off, and still no luck.

I've also searched the forum for an answer but found nothing, other than somebody else asking the same question about 5 or so pages back who never got an answer?

Any help would be much appreciated :) thank you.

#2235 Guest_Fly

Guest_Fly
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:40 AM

Should also mention that I tried the game both as a fresh install and after the latest patch, the one for fresh installs to latest version. Menu was invisible both freshly installed and after patch, which I was hoping would remedy the issue.

#2236 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:24 AM

well i'm using a firewall from my ISP, it just has their company name of it, dunno what company actually made the software, maybe my ISP did.

Like I said, I dunno how use windows shitfirewall, if you don't know then don't use it, bc I don't use(& never used in my life) and never used any restriction on my OS like "antivirus" or any shit like windows firewall and never had any problems with that.

...I've tried running it in and out of administrator mode, admin mode says hl2.exe could not be found...

You need to create shortcut after you patch game, bc then I created proper shortcut maker...

PS:
Very stange that you can see game menu, I'm sure that it is related to your hardware or OS configuration.
Be more specific! OS/CPU/Windows/Antivirus/Backgroundshit programs/ect?!

PS2:
How should look Windows XP for "sane" person:

Posted Image

Yes that what I see when I start my Windows XP, if you see ~more tasks then you are "noob"... :cheers:

#2237 Guest_FamOuS__

Guest_FamOuS__
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hey Guys

i have a Problem

when i join a Server kick me the server with reason : remove third party plugins or so...
need help

#2238 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

Hey Guys

i have a Problem

when i join a Server kick me the server with reason : remove third party plugins or so...
need help

do what error suggest you, remove add-ons like mani plugin... from your game directory, and separate server installation from game installation.

#2239 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image

Yes that what I see when I start my Windows XP, if you see ~more tasks then you are "noob"... :cheers:

I don't see any sound device process and/or service running. Did I missed something?

PS: same for GPU.

#2240 kilikoli

kilikoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

Thank you b00bs! That totally helped! But I really do miss my XP... :*(
I am 24% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)