Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#2481 st4lk3r

st4lk3r

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

@b00bs

I installed the game and then the updates from 0-32, it all works just fine with 1 exception. I can't select a resolution higher than 1280 x 1024 and the Aspect ratio is locked on 4:3. The problem with that is that my screen is native 1920x1080 and the aspect ratio afaik should be 16:10. So how can i increase the res. and enjoy the game like i was supposed to?

PS: my video card is a GTX 560 Ti, OS: Win XP 32 bit, nvidia driver 270.1 (i think) and the type of cable used to connect the screen to the gfx card is DVI.
PPS: Do i need an HDMI cable to unlock higher resolutions ingame? WTF is going on?

Try this:
Right click on your desktop shortcut ,add -dxlevel 81 after -console

#2482 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:47 AM

@b00bs

I installed the game and then the updates from 0-32, it all works just fine with 1 exception. I can't select a resolution higher than 1280 x 1024 and the Aspect ratio is locked on 4:3. The problem with that is that my screen is native 1920x1080 and the aspect ratio afaik should be 16:10. So how can i increase the res. and enjoy the game like i was supposed to?

PS: my video card is a GTX 560 Ti, OS: Win XP 32 bit, nvidia driver 270.1 (i think) and the type of cable used to connect the screen to the gfx card is DVI.
PPS: Do i need an HDMI cable to unlock higher resolutions ingame? WTF is going on?

Is your Windows desktop resolution set to 1920x1080? You can try to force game resolution by adding "-w 1920 -h 1080" to game shortcut properties.

#2483 Solentum

Solentum

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

@b00bs

Try this:
Right click on your desktop shortcut ,add -dxlevel 81 after -console

@b00bs

Is your Windows desktop resolution set to 1920x1080? You can try to force game resolution by adding "-w 1920 -h 1080" to game shortcut properties.

@st4lk3r
You're joking right? The "-console" appears in the "Target" only when CSS is installed on steam, as for dxlevel 81 it's pretty much BS, my card can handle DX 9.0c no problem....I used to play around with this command (in the console "mat_dxlevel 81) back when i had a crappy PC, most of the time i used Casey's CFG to incrase fps...but it doesn't help me now though

@b00bs
It may surprise you but i actually did an extensive search before posting and i already tried your suggestion with no success.
And yes my Windows desktop res is set on 1920x1080.
Any other ideas?

I already reinstalled the game and updated the video card drivers before posting here and again with no success. So what am i supposed to do?

PS: I noticed an error in the console when i tried to force the res from "Target" and it says:
Unable to remove d:\counter.strike.source.2010.orange.box.nosteam.[setti]\css\counter strike source 2010\cstrike\textwindow_temp.html!

Naturally i tried to delete that file but i was unable to locate it, even after i made all the hidden and protected files visible.

#2484 Solentum

Solentum

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

Oh my, i fixed it.

Since i noticed it's a html file preventing this i opened all my internet browsers and deleted all temporary files and whatnot, then i wrote this is the target of the CSS shrotcut "D:\Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti]\CSS\Counter Strike Source 2010\Counter Strike Source 2010.bat" -w 1920 -h 1080"

After this is opened the game (the res was the same) and went to the Video tab and finally the 1920x1080 res appeared.

Thanks for the help guys!

Hope this will help anyone experiencing the same issue.

#2485 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

It will not help anyone, you were doing only random nonsense. Btw read first post, as I see you didn't read it!

#2486 st4lk3r

st4lk3r

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

even is non steam game you can put many startup commands on your desktop shortcut (like -dxlevel) ,good for you ,you solved alone.

#2487 InvaderZi

InvaderZi

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Brazil

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

Hey Boobs, sup?

Well, i downloaded your css like a month ago and it works GREAT, but, the microphones dont work in the server i play (PlagueFest), i read the post and for ppl with Setti Css the server must put Steam_balbalblaba_0 and the server dont wanna put that... You will fix the microphone problem soon?
You can tell me I suck, I am a terrible player, but, in the end you got head shooted by me.

#2488 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

New Patch v33 Released

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
Fixed a crash on startup for Mac clients
Counter-Strike: Source
Added localization files for Czech and Hungarian

Hey Boobs, sup?

Well, i downloaded your css like a month ago and it works GREAT, but, the microphones dont work in the server i play (PlagueFest), i read the post and for ppl with Setti Css the server must put Steam_balbalblaba_0 and the server dont wanna put that... You will fix the microphone problem soon?

All nosteam servers must put that setting if they want nosteam players talking to mic, if they disabled that maybe they don't want hear players talking on mic?! And don't write nonsense, there is no problem to be fixed! What is next? I will need to fix your ban on some Bannanafest server?! :D
Server's problems are fixed by Server Admins!!!

#2489 InvaderZi

InvaderZi

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Brazil

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:42 PM

All nosteam servers must put that setting if they want nosteam players talking to mic, if they disabled that maybe they don't want hear players talking on mic?! And don't write nonsense, there is no problem to be fixed! What is next? I will need to fix your ban on some Bannanafest server?! :D

Rofl no, i just wanted to know that the THING happen with mics will be fixed in next patchs :P
You can tell me I suck, I am a terrible player, but, in the end you got head shooted by me.

#2490 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:59 PM

Rofl no, i just wanted to know that the THING happen with mics will be fixed in next patchs :P

You must be not very smart kid huh?! Can't be fixed what is not broken!

#2491 DntMessWitRohan

DntMessWitRohan

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:03 AM

Hey OP.

I downloaded the game through the torrent procedure and completely installed it without a problem. Now, since it is a fresh download, I went ahead and downloaded the first listed patch for the game. After I was done downloading, my Norton Antivirus picked up the .exe patch file as a threat.

This was the reason & error I received: http://securityrespo...&vid=4294919973

Can you please help me out?!?

#2492 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

Hey OP.

I downloaded the game through the torrent procedure and completely installed it without a problem. Now, since it is a fresh download, I went ahead and downloaded the first listed patch for the game. After I was done downloading, my Norton Antivirus picked up the .exe patch file as a threat.

http://us.norton.com...3834EN&ln=en_US

#2493 DntMessWitRohan

DntMessWitRohan

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

Hey OP.

http://us.norton.com...3834EN&ln=en_US

So, the patch is completely safe right? I was playing last night and it was extremely fun against the bots but I need to see the real aspect of this game which is multiplayer and I can't connect to any of them since I need the patch.

IDK if the issue is with my AV software which it probably is but I think it detected it as a false positive?!?

EDIT: I keep getting this error when joining servers: "Server not responding." Does it have to do with the patch or is it game related?

#2494 xxlxpto

xxlxpto

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

Hey boobs, wassup?

I have a big problem here.
I've got 2 PC, one with Win 7 and another with Win XP installed.
I applied the patch [32-33] in both PCs and then the game just doesn't run.

Do you know the reason? I tried to reinstall the game a couple of times and it doesn't work.

Can you help me?

#2495 Ari D

Ari D

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

I get the error "Your version does not match the servers. Please restart the game"

I am using the Half Life 2 Ultimate Edition 7 install...is there any way to update this to be compatible to the Setti master server at all? I Really miss playing CSS, and I have the game as well as all the others installed, I just can't play them...any way to update this?

#2496 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hey boobs, wassup?

I have a big problem here.
I've got 2 PC, one with Win 7 and another with Win XP installed.
I applied the patch [32-33] in both PCs and then the game just doesn't run.

Do you know the reason? I tried to reinstall the game a couple of times and it doesn't work.

Can you help me?

Then use only patch 32! You will be able to join servers.

I get the error "Your version does not match the servers. Please restart the game"

I am using the Half Life 2 Ultimate Edition 7 install...is there any way to update this to be compatible to the Setti master server at all? I Really miss playing CSS, and I have the game as well as all the others installed, I just can't play them...any way to update this?

I don't know. Download CS:S from links in first post.

#2497 Fivos_gTpm

Fivos_gTpm

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:43 PM

Ok, so I download from the link. I started extracting and in 17% it stops with an error that says something ike that: can't open file C:\Documents............train_largemetal_door_01_normal.vtf and the extracting stops.

What now?

#2498 Mr. President

Mr. President

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hello b00bs,
Thank you for this great opportunity you gave us by doing some modifications to this great game.
If I'm here I have a problem...I am trying to view a video and to decide whether the player cheated or not. I enter playdemo <demoname.dem> in the console and the game terminates and it shows this message: Engine Error - Bad inline model number 34.

I've also tried moving the demo files from CS2010 - SETTI.....\cstrike to another location (whether the desktop or Local C) and after I enter playdemo <demoname.dem> or just playdemo <demoname> it does absolutely nothing but display this message in the console: playdemo <demoname> : plays a demo file
Unknown command "demopauseafterinit"

Here's a screen shot of the dialog box I get when the file is in cstrike folder: My link

Thank you in advance,
Mr. President

#2499 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

Ok, so I download from the link. I started extracting and in 17% it stops with an error that says something ike that: can't open file C:\Documents............train_largemetal_door_01_normal.vtf and the extracting stops.

What now?

Now read first post!

Hello b00bs,
Thank you for this great opportunity you gave us by doing some modifications to this great game.
If I'm here I have a problem...I am trying to view a video and to decide whether the player cheated or not. I enter playdemo <demoname.dem> in the console and the game terminates and it shows this message: Engine Error - Bad inline model number 34.

I've also tried moving the demo files from CS2010 - SETTI.....\cstrike to another location (whether the desktop or Local C) and after I enter playdemo <demoname.dem> or just playdemo <demoname> it does absolutely nothing but display this message in the console: playdemo <demoname> : plays a demo file
Unknown command "demopauseafterinit"

Here's a screen shot of the dialog box I get when the file is in cstrike folder: My link

Thank you in advance,
Mr. President

Probably map you have installed is different than that used for demo. Remember that dust dust2 inferno maps were updated.

Btw game is developed by Valve, not me.

#2500 Fivos_gTpm

Fivos_gTpm

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

""force re-check" it.
Turn off antivirus, extract/install game to short disk path like - "D:\Games"" I don't know how to do these 3...A little help would be appreciated :) .Now, I use utorrent and AVG9.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)