Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#3021 igorukusa

igorukusa

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTashkent

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

dude how do i make my computer read UTF-8? also im banned on half the servers wtf
I love boobs

#3022 SharpEye

SharpEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

I reinstalled css and it still kept old setting like crosshair, graphic settings, console command... how do i fully delete css?

#3023 SharpEye

SharpEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

OMG!!!! I JUST SOLVED MISSING MAP PROB!!! :D. So what did i do:
1st: Install Internet Explorer 9
2nd: Go to internet options set it as default browser.
3rd: Go to Connection Tab (in Internet Options) Clicked Lan Settings and then checked Automaticly detect settings.
4rd: Maked my Google Chrome back to default browser (Optional). This worked for me other wise put Internet Explorer for Default browser. Dont kno if it work with Mozilla.

This Worked For me Tnx to POSSESSEDFAJITA for this solution.

YOU ROCK POSSESSEDFAJITA!

Hope this helped you! (b00bs pls post this on FAQ. Many players have this prob)

#3024 Sh3llShOck

Sh3llShOck

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

Can you play demos, and does the demos you record work ffor people with paid Cs:s?

#3025 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

man i cant install the last patch cuz norton is detecting a virus and keeps blocking
any help???

#3026 Sh3llShOck

Sh3llShOck

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

Thank you for this non-steam counter strike, but now i have bought CS:S, only because of this non-steam version, Thank you b00bs ! <33

#3027 Hell

Hell

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hi B00bs, thanks for your game, but i have a big problem, everytime when i try to put on voices ( voice_enable 1; voice_modenable 1) the game just crashed, why please ?

#3028 vitas75

vitas75

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

i downloaded the game and the patch but when i run  it the game  opens , it stays like 1-2 sec and than it says to me that hl2.exe stopped working, i saw your way to fix it but it didnt work with me cz those files were deleted (and i dont have antivirus or anti-other things to block the run) and this error started when i download the patch to 40 cz o had been playing with this game for a whole year  and it was very awkward . Can you help me ?

Same here. I completely shut everything possible down, but the v37-40 would still not run. Firewall off, anti-virus off, everything possible is off using task manager. I downloaded and fully reinstalled the game just recently and my video card is up to date. Everythign else works fine including CSS up to v36.

Running win7 pro 64bit, AMD athlon dual core and nvidia 9400GT video card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since im out of ideas :|

p.s. This is how the error message looks like. The game launches loads for ~2sec and then shuts down before even finishing loading

Posted Image

#3029 moho401

moho401

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

at first i had no mouse but switching to windowed mode fixed that, but after running the hl2 application a game pops up but all it says is "
New game
Load Game
Achievements
Options
Quit"

and some gibberish of symbols.... wtf? none of this works except for options and quit. the background image looks like a blured out picture of a building.

#3030 gohan

gohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

is patch 40 the newest´? because I dont unsterstand this with cracked steam there in startpage^^pls can you put the newest patch here? thx^^

#3031 LuisMast

LuisMast

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

is patch 40 the newest´? because I dont unsterstand this with cracked steam there in startpage^^pls can you put the newest patch here? thx^^

Another update is out!! The update repair the crash error hl2.exe stop working please upload the patch

http://store.steampo....com/news/6196/

#3032 Guest_Korrosive_5@

Guest_Korrosive_5@
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

Man, I tried to install this Cracked Steam and it doesn´t work!
I could download CS:S (I could, now I can´t do it) and it initializated, but didn´t load any map, it got an error from hl2.exe :confused:
I agree with Gohan, I think you should keep putting the news updates in the old thread, because for some users it may be a little hard and confusing to install the new Cracked Steam
You´d make a favour to me and to many people too :thumbsup:
Thanks.

#3033 Guest_Jizzy

Guest_Jizzy
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Game is constantly crashing. HL2.exe has stopped working. Please fix this error.

#3034 Guest_Ericles

Guest_Ericles
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

DO i need to download all updates or just the last? i'll need to make one update, then another, then another?
thaaaanks ;d

#3035 Guest_Türglas

Guest_Türglas
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

Hey. I have the version from digitalzone and i heard that this version here is better. But the problem is that i have load already the version from digitalzone and it tooks a lot of time. So can i make the digitalzone css into this version here, when i include some data files, or do i have to lead everything?

#3036 Guest_tiago nobrega

Guest_tiago nobrega
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Man, I tried to install this Cracked Steam and it doesn´t work!
I could download CS:S (I could, now I can´t do it) and it initializated, but didn´t load any map, it got an error from hl2.exe :confused:
I agree with Gohan, I think you should keep putting the news updates in the old thread, because for some users it may be a little hard and confusing to install the new Cracked Steam
You´d make a favour to me and to many people too :thumbsup:
Thanks.

i hate this new cracked steam like you
i cant join any setti server it says steam valdation rejected
please b00bs put the cracked updates and the counter strike torrent on the start page

#3037 Guest_28746

Guest_28746
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:19 PM

[0910/133607:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(930)] Critical error found -8
what the hell is this?

#3038 Guest_name222

Guest_name222
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

The achivements doesn't work afer 0to40 update , way?

#3039 neg

neg

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

Can you please do us the favor of uploading the patch with the fix for the HL2 error ffs man

#3040 Guest_Preetham

Guest_Preetham
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

Friends,
Im getting the message SERVER DID'NT RESPOND. I Switched my firewall off.then also the same problem.Please Help

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users