Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#3421 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:31 PM

k1ller's back: Last Active Today, 12:54 PM, However Ghost isnt. Posted Image

good news :thumbsup:
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#3422 Guest_Flatrox

Guest_Flatrox
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hi,

I have done the recent updates but when I try to join a setti server it says "The server you are trying to connect is running an older version of the game." My console says that I am at exe version 1.0.0.67. Have i upgraded to far? How to downgrade then?

Thx!

#3423 Guest_jerppa

Guest_jerppa
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:47 PM

HEY! i downloaded it and it works just fine, only problem is that when i go to ''find servers'' click refresh all and the servers show up i just click any server and it just says ''server is not responding'' or it starts loading it loads 2-3 bars and its back to server list :confused: no matter if it is a no steam server or anything :( (didn't find solution from FAQ)

PLEASE HELP ME !
-jerppa

#3424 TastyTeo

TastyTeo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

I Downloaded the last patch once again and patched css one more time it seems fixed, THANKS BOOBIEE!!! EVERYTHINGS OK GUYS!
I am not helping you in exchange to getting Reputation Points!
I am helping you in exchange to your satisfaction!

Let me promote myself a little bit and make this signature benefitial!
I produce techno music, if you want awesome techno / hands up music on your servers please PM me or contact me through my music YouTube Channel DJTheof or my main Channel TastyTeo!

Greece 4 Ever

#3425 JerppaXX

JerppaXX

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

Hey! i cant join any servers it either says ''server is not responding'' or it just loads 2-3 bars and returns to server menu, i have tried everything in the FAQ and even tried disabling my firewall but didn't help! I have (propably) the most newest version of the patch version v44

#3426 Guest_chuot

Guest_chuot
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:08 PM

please help me
Posted Image

#3427 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

Omfg i am downloading with 25 KB/sec what the fuck ?!

#3428 Guest_Rabbit (uk)

Guest_Rabbit (uk)
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

hey, iv installed the latest update, n as i clicked to go on setti#2, it came up with "bad name" cos i didnt know my name was set to default (css.setti), now iv changed my name back to "rabbit (uk)" its says im banned :s ... can you help me?? thanks :D

#3429 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Setti servers have been updated!

@Rabbit
You can change your name by editing rev.ini. It is possible that you were banned only for 5 minutes - there shouldn't be ban for joining with the default name. Players with default name are automatically kicked because they are 99% noobs. If you are still banned you can start a thread at Ban and unban requests board.
Posted Image

#3430 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

Setti servers have been updated!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E... nice k1ller :gun: :cheers:

#3431 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

p>>

</p></p></p>

@Rabbit
You can change your name by editing rev.ini. It is possible that you were banned only for 5 minutes - there shouldn't be ban for joining with the default name. Players with default name are automatically kicked because they are 99% noobs. If you are still banned you can start a thread at Ban and unban requests board.

@K1ller, i think it's better idea to disable auto-kicks/bans. There are many players like @Rabbit who doesn't know how to change name and they play only in publ1.! Or enable auto-bans/kicks in public 1 too.... Sometimes you can see more than 5 players with the same name!: css.setti.info(1)~ css.setti.info(2) ~ css.setti.info(3) etc...(setti forum via mobile phone sucks :D )
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3432 Guest_[HUN] Reloadead

Guest_[HUN] Reloadead
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

My avatar changes back to default after the server changes level. When I quit, and come back, my avatar is custom again. So what can I do? Please help!

#3433 Guest_Alive

Guest_Alive
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hello, current link does not work for me :(
(mediafire.com/?c3t3kadfp4bzr8q)
Tested with Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari.

Hi, der neueste Link (s.o.) funktioniert leider nicht.

#3434 Thejunga26

Thejunga26

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

When I go to links Patch V44, I can't connect to mediafire

Please Help Me!

#3435 Guest_marcel

Guest_marcel
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hello,
i have download this package Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti] with torrent but when extract i become this error "can't open file ..."! please help me
sory my englisch is not good :) thanks

#3436 cracktimecom

cracktimecom

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

Hello everyone :)
its cool that the patch is finally fixed, but i still have a problem, the servers doesnt show in the list i tried to refresh and change tabs but there is nothing ? how can i fix that.?

#3437 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

OMfg i just got ban cuz that shit BAD NAME.Ive instaled the last patch and i dont know it will change to css.setti.info again, fuck this.

#3438 Guest_cracktimecom

Guest_cracktimecom
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

We all downloaded the same css ob 2010 game but how come everyone have a unique steam id ?
Can we change our steam ID in non steam css ?

#3439 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

We all downloaded the same css ob 2010 game but how come everyone have a unique steam id ?

The server and the client work together to generate pseudo-unique SteamID for you. You cannot change your SteamID. Technically it's not impossible but in practice you can't do it.
Posted Image

#3440 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

The server and the client work together to generate pseudo-unique SteamID for you. You cannot change your SteamID. Technically it's not impossible but in practice you can't do it.

yeah ... i have a dynamic IP address, so how come the steam id doesnt change?, even when i reinstall the game i get the same ID !!!
i heared that its possible to change it with RevEmu but didnt find a topic about that !?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users