Перейти к содержимому

Фото

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#3921 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1402 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Отправлено 05 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

And run that thing that says that isn't safe but u say that its safe, run it without without antivirus?

Yes, there isn't any virus.

how can i know if i have boobs version i have donwload it from this link http://thepiratebay....torrent/5743408 is this boobs version?

Yes.Is the right one.

if u have msn, can you add me?

I have but is locked anymore.Because i haven't sign in for months.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3922 Jonhykrazy

Jonhykrazy

• Members
  • 11 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

And run that thing that says that isn't safe but u say that its safe, run it without without antivirus?

how can i know if i have boobs version i have donwload it from this link http://thepiratebay....torrent/5743408 is this boobs version?

Yes.Is the right one.

ok, i runned the patch with the antivirus inactive. I pressed a button and the umbrella get closed. That shows it is off.
If u search on google by avira icon appears a umbrella opened, and when its closed it is off (i think).
After patch finished, i runned css whit avira off, and then hl2 stills stop working.
on ur other post u said to browse it in the folder. I didnt did that, because i dont know what i need to browse in css 2010 folder.
So the error stills

Edit: Do i need to do this, he doesnt even tell to turn off antivirous, some people on comments say it worked, this rlly works?

#3923 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1402 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Отправлено 05 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

Yes.Is the right one.

ok, i runned the patch with the antivirus inactive. I pressed a button and the umbrella get closed. That shows it is off.
If u search on google by avira icon appears a umbrella opened, and when its closed it is off (i think).
After patch finished, i runned css whit avira off, and then hl2 stills stop working.
on ur other post u said to browse it in the folder. I didnt did that, because i dont know what i need to browse in css 2010 folder.
So the error stills

When you download this patch: http://www.mediafire...jjo7e2u91q8nsqd Is the same that you have now. Save it in your desktop. After that open in. When you open it you will see a button named: browse. Press it and then find your counter strike source 2010 folder and click ok then press ok again and the patch will start overwrite data.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3924 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Отправлено 05 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

I cant find servers, i have updated to latest patch and firewall is of, antivirus is of. what could be the problem? the refresh button always show stop refreshing even if i press it to.

#3925 gabitzuu93

gabitzuu93

• New Members
  • 7 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

where can i find a good tutorial for a css server?

#3926 Guest_Erik

Guest_Erik
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

Since patch V46 people are experiencing problems with "none of the servers respound to query" in other words refresh button doesnt work and i cant find any servers. Can you just fix it ? I want to play !

#3927 Guest_Gon Freaks

Guest_Gon Freaks
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

Protocol version 15
Exe version 1.0.0.41 (cstrike)
Exe build: 20:34:24 Jul 7 2010 (4260) (240)

[color=#993366]ConVarRef sb_dontshow_maxplayer_warning doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Network: IP 192.168.1.2, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Connecting to 78.46.42.232:27015...

Host_Error: Unexepected authentication protocol -888344566!

Although i downloaded and patched the latest update!! Please Help!! :( i can't play the game on any server for AGES i re-extracted the game and copied the latest patch v149 in my CSS directory "C:\Program Files\Counter Strike Source 2010" Still doesn't work! and i always get that error! what should i do please help :(

#3928 Guest_qwqe

Guest_qwqe
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

I cant find servers, i have updated to latest patch and firewall is of, antivirus is of. what could be the problem? the refresh button always show stop refreshing even if i press it to.

Same to me

#3929 Guest_cs fan

Guest_cs fan
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

thanks for the best counter strike version.
when will new update?

#3930 Guest_Royal

Guest_Royal
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Protocol version 15
Exe version 1.0.0.41 (cstrike)
Exe build: 20:34:24 Jul 7 2010 (4260) (240)

[color=#993366]ConVarRef sb_dontshow_maxplayer_warning doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Network: IP 192.168.1.2, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Connecting to 78.46.42.232:27015...

Host_Error: Unexepected authentication protocol -888344566!

Although i downloaded and patched the latest update!! Please Help!! :( i can't play the game on any server for AGES i re-extracted the game and copied the latest patch v149 in my CSS directory "C:\Program Files\Counter Strike Source 2010" Still doesn't work! and i always get that error! what should i do please help :(

Do not copy the v49 in the directory folder, extract it there

#3931 Guest_RealisE

Guest_RealisE
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hey b00bs thanks for the relase ive played it 1week with v48 okay so it crashed so i waited for v49 and then it worked! i had all these servers and then suddenly it didnt show any servers in internet tab or spec tab only in favorits okay so i reinstalled it disabled my firewall + my antivirus but it still didnt work :( can u please help me?!!!

#3932 Jonhykrazy

Jonhykrazy

• Members
  • 11 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 03:44 PM

Yes.Is the right one.

So the error stills

When you download this patch: http://www.mediafire...jjo7e2u91q8nsqd Is the same that you have now. Save it in your desktop. After that open in. When you open it you will see a button named: browse. Press it and then find your counter strike source 2010 folder and click ok then press ok again and the patch will start overwrite data.

That's exatly what i've did in the first time, and in the second time, but at 2nd time I did it whit antivirus off. I need to close firewall too?
I only clicked the button to make antivirus off. Do i need to close the process?
and after patch installed can i turn antivirus on again?
Can i patch the game when i´m whitout internet?

#3933 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1402 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yes.Is the right one.

So the error stills

That's exatly what i've did in the first time, and in the second time, but at 2nd time I did it whit antivirus off. I need to close firewall too?
I only clicked the button to make antivirus off. Do i need to close the process?
and after patch installed can i turn antivirus on again?
Can i patch the game when i´m whitout internet?

Yes you can patch the game without internet connection at the same time.
Posted Image

#3934 Guest_gust

Guest_gust
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

once again hl2.exe has stopped working

#3935 zocky

zocky

One of us

• Members
  • 171 Сообщений:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

I have same problem after v 48 update(yestrday i play normal with v48)
I cannot play longtime(some time at start game)
"hl2.exe has stopped working"

few day I play normal with v49 but today after midday problem is back
This solve my problem
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY4Y7JYT
download and paste "Counter strike source 2010>bin" and overwrite

#3936 Guest_multichrome

Guest_multichrome
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

It keeps crashing and it says
exec userconfig.cfg: file size larger than 1 MB!

any help please?

#3937 Guest_Foobar

Guest_Foobar
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

Thanks zocky, works perfectly!

#3938 Guest_Jack The Ripper

Guest_Jack The Ripper
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Hello.
Seems like each time I join one of Setti's servers my game crashers before the loading screen or just as I join the game. I had this problem before and it was solved by updating the game with the latest patch but now I got the v.49 patch installed and I can't see any new one out so do you know how to fix this issue ?

Thanks

#3939 Guest_beastIE

Guest_beastIE
  • Guests

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

I have same problem after v 48 update(yestrday i play normal with v48)
I cannot play longtime(some time at start game)

few day I play normal with v49 but today after midday problem is back
This solve my problem
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY4Y7JYT
download and paste "Counter strike source 2010>bin" and overwrite

worked for me, thanks!

#3940 Henk

Henk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

Yo zocky, im gonna give that a try, since i tried everything including uninstalling and re installing, removing gamestate files, removing bin stats files, running windowed bat and having installed the latest patch properly again. will inform whether it worked for me too.

Ответить

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых