Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#4041 Guest_Erik

Guest_Erik
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

People FREAKING HELP US ! There is tons of people having problem with refreshing and not seeing servers. Are we invinsible or something ? at least say you cant help or something so we dont have to waste our times here.

Server browser doesn't work with "custom" steamclient.dll

Ok i got it. But i never modificated the steam client dll. I have the new one.

#4042 Guest_Fimagen

Guest_Fimagen
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

Need help, I get this error everytime I patch.
Posted Image

Re-install the culumative patch again. But close your anti-virus this time.

I have the same problem... Have you found a solution? Because I re-install third times the new patch
Please help me!

#4043 Guest_Asfalt24

Guest_Asfalt24
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Please help I dont see any servers under Internet tab, only those under favorites and friends tab. Also i only have one spray image. I tried to put masterservers.vdf and masterserver2.vdf in platform/config but it didn't helped... :S

#4044 Guest_JO|<ER

Guest_JO|<ER
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hey guys, i have a problem for some time, i can't seem to Refresh My Server List. i don't have steam, and this problem it happening with Ethanol version of C.S.S. too. what is the problem here? i have read many comments here and on internet in general but can't find a fix for it. so i hope you can help me here. Thanks! :)

#4045 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

In this version of revEmu server broswer isn't supported. Find the server that you want for there --> http://css.setti.info/servers/css/ and use this command in css to join a server. In your console type ''connect (server ip adress):port" like " connect 270.321.631.62:27015" and hit enter. Wait until next revEmu update to fix this problem.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4046 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

There are some errors in the Portuguese translation, even in the main menu. I'm Brazillian, how can I help ?

What translation do you mean? I thought the translations are done by Valve by default.
Posted Image

#4047 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

Wait until next revEmu update to fix this problem.

It's not likely that next rEV emu versions fix this problem. Rev emu author intentionally tries to block Setti's serverlist. It's recommended to use older rEV emu versions. Report here if you find other working patches.
Posted Image

#4048 Guest_Vaskaduzea

Guest_Vaskaduzea
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

How to get older revEmu version and how do i install it because i don't see any servers in internet tab and searching for servers manually on http://css.setti.info/servers/css/ sucks because i can't sort servers by the number of players latency etc.

#4049 Guest_ghrackish

Guest_ghrackish
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

HL2.exe has stopped working

I used the old Steamclient.dll and deleted the achievements, it happens 2 minutes after starting the game. Halp?

#4050 Guest_Zero Starx Hermanu

Guest_Zero Starx Hermanu
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

B00bs, I seem to have a problem . Whenever I try to join a game It says : "Disconnect : Please change your name". Is there anyway to fix this ?

#4051 Guest_Essam

Guest_Essam
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

I'm having a problem with resolution the text is not clear
my is resolution @ 1900 x 600 (16:9)
my monitor is hp2011x
Posted Image

#4052 Guest_guest

Guest_guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

it's because your monitor is shit

#4053 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

It's also possbile that you have crippled DVI cable. Some of the DVI cables have only about 50% of the pins that the others. Then you get that kind of effect. Or then your resolution is just wrong aspect ratio.

#4054 Guest_essam

Guest_essam
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

It's also possbile that you have crippled DVI cable. Some of the DVI cables have only about 50% of the pins that the others. Then you get that kind of effect. Or then your resolution is just wrong aspect ratio.

Yes I'm using DVI cable .
I will use VGA insted of DVI
thank you

#4055 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

no its not :)

#4056 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

B00bs, I seem to have a problem . Whenever I try to join a game It says : "Disconnect : Please change your name". Is there anyway to fix this ?

Yes,
Go in your game main folder ( C:\......\Counter Strike Source 2010) and open Rev.ini file. Then press Ctrl + F and type "PlayerName=" in search bar and hit enter. You will see something like that " PlayerName=css.setti.info" . Change "css.setti.info" to your name. Save your changes and exit.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4057 aLeJo

aLeJo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

What happened to MasterServers.vdf ? I noticed the >platform>config folder didn't have a masterservers.vdf file. I copied the file in, and not surprisingly it didn't work, no server list.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

#4058 Guest_chip

Guest_chip
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:57 AM

please upload a new patch V49, this one is getting error while extracting

#4059 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

What happened to MasterServers.vdf ? I noticed the >platform>config folder didn't have a masterservers.vdf file. I copied the file in, and not surprisingly it didn't work, no server list.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Masterserver.vdf is not needed, it is used by crackedsteam or outdated CS:S v34. You can set Masterserver's IP in rev.ini.

#4060 Guest_bahianinho

Guest_bahianinho
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

goood now i can play cs s online mannn wtf you are amazing have some bugs i enter in servers of my contry no lag but very much fun thx!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)