Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#7221 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

I have the problem when i update the game with the newest patch it says that some files are corrupted or are old.This happens with about 30 files.I still can finish the update but after the installation it still says that the server you are trying to join is a newer version. pls help

You have to download the release from the first post. Then apply the patch.

#7222 Snickerspl

Snickerspl

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

Hello World. Im Snickers. We have problem :D So... http://store.steampo...ews/?appids=240

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically. The major changes include:

• Fixed another issue where compressed community maps would not be decompressed by clients if the file size was too large

Can you update client? CS:S I cant download maps large than 64 mb. With my server zombie escape :( On steam valve Fixed this problem but on nonsteam version setti not yet.

Pls help :<

#7223 Guest_Fatal01

Guest_Fatal01
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

I have the problem when i update the game with the newest patch it says that some files are corrupted or are old.This happens with about 30 files.I still can finish the update but after the installation it still says that the server you are trying to join is a newer version. pls help

You have to download the release from the first post. Then apply the patch.

Yeah the point is that its your release, not from any other site or something thats why i dont really get it. :/

#7224 Guest_sc(+)pe.dz

Guest_sc(+)pe.dz
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

can u make another patch cause steam updated the servers version now when u try to connect to a servers they say the server u trying to conect is runing a recent version even with patch v7 it dont work

#7225 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

can u make another patch cause steam updated the servers version now when u try to connect to a servers they say the server u trying to conect is runing a recent version even with patch v7 it dont work

Did you download and install the update patch v7.1?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#7226 dZark

dZark

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

:( I cant launch the game... I downloaded client without patch and it worked. After that i downloaded that 7.1 patch and the game wont start, just nothing happens. 

In rev-client.txt i have this:

2014/05/03 12:11:54 Startup

2014/05/03 12:11:54 Using Interface: SteamClient012
2014/05/03 12:11:55 NSNet Client: Successfully initialized WinSock Subsystem.
2014/05/03 12:12:35 Shutdown
(without patch installed)
and:
2014/05/03 12:30:34 Using_Interface: SteamClient012
2014/05/03 12:30:46 Shutdown
(with 7.1 patch)
Can someone help me?

EDIT:
So, if i create a shortcut of hl2.exe and add  -game cstrike  parameters, game launch...but i cant join any servers or play on singleplayer. When i join any server i got "You are in insecure mode... blah blah..." and when i try to create my server i got "cd key authentication invalid for internet servers" :(

#7227 Guest_Zed LoL

Guest_Zed LoL
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:44 PM

why i can't play after i update 7.1 patch, do i need to update the earlier patch ?

#7228 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

Do you get any error?

#7229 AlexMOCOLONI

AlexMOCOLONI

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

Can please someone explain me how can I configure the hammer.exe? It crashes after configuring it with the same function as TF2's hammer uses (but with a different destination). Thanks in advance and thanks for the patches, worked fine :)

#7230 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

Can please someone explain me how can I configure the hammer.exe? It crashes after configuring it with the same function as TF2's hammer uses (but with a different destination). Thanks in advance and thanks for the patches, worked fine :)

I haven't used the hammer before. I don't know anything about it. But check this topic by VALVe. Maybe it will help. If headHUNTERZ knows something about hammer he will help you. :)

#7231 AlexMOCOLONI

AlexMOCOLONI

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

I haven't used the hammer before. I don't know anything about it. But check this topic by VALVe. Maybe it will help. If headHUNTERZ knows something about hammer he will help you. :)

Yeah I've already read this but the "$SteamDir" will just check for game's files on the Steam folder, and I haven't installed the original CS:S yet due to an incident on my previous account; I don't currently own the game on my new one.

#7232 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

Yeah I've already read this but the "$SteamDir" will just check for game's files on the Steam folder, and I haven't installed the original CS:S yet due to an incident on my previous account; I don't currently own the game on my new one.

So if you set the path to the non-Steam CSS's folder it will not work because the CSS is cracked, right?

#7233 AlexMOCOLONI

AlexMOCOLONI

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

So if you set the path to the non-Steam CSS's folder it will not work because the CSS is cracked, right?

Yep. Also when I set it at all its required destinations, it crashes when I launch the program, and all the configurations will reset themselves; so I need to set them again.

#7234 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

Hmmm... Have you searched for a cracked version of the hammer if there is any?

#7235 Guest_moha

Guest_moha
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

i have a problem.when i connect to a any server after 10 minutes i get connection problem and the timer start.everything freeze for me.and after a few seconds i come back to game.but it happened many time.over and over. i have not this problem before and its two days began. anybody can help me?

#7236 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

i have a problem.when i connect to a any server after 10 minutes i get connection problem and the timer start.everything freeze for me.and after a few seconds i come back to game.but it happened many time.over and over. i have not this problem before and its two days began. anybody can help me?

When that happens and you finally disconnect, when you try to reconnect do you get the Steam validation rejected error?

#7237 AlexMOCOLONI

AlexMOCOLONI

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:34 AM

Hmmm... Have you searched for a cracked version of the hammer if there is any?

I didn't. I also don't think that there will be a cracked Hammer because after the SteamPipe it's "embedded" with the game (on the ".\bin\" folder). It's hard to separate this from the game. I'll search for results anyway but maybe there won't.

#7238 AlexMOCOLONI

AlexMOCOLONI

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

It's a known Valve issue. It also happens in other "Source-Based" games like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2, Portal & Portal 2, etc. You aren't the only who have this issue.

#7239 Guest_moha

Guest_moha
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

It's a known Valve issue. It also happens in other "Source-Based" games like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2, Portal & Portal 2, etc. You aren't the only who have this is

It's a known Valve issue. It also happens in other "Source-Based" games like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2, Portal & Portal 2, etc. You aren't the only who have this issue.

how can i fix it?

#7240 AlexMOCOLONI

AlexMOCOLONI

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

It's a known Valve issue. It also happens in other "Source-Based" games like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2, Portal & Portal 2, etc. You aren't the only who have this is

how can i fix it?

It may be an issue with your SSE2 compatibility or your hardware. Try to reinstall or update their drivers. I recommend you to do it on the graphic card firstly.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users