• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 apathan

apathan

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hi, I need help on my srcds css server :

1) I'd like to know how to configure it for uploading maps but with fast upload speed with sv_downloadurl www.blablabla.com
and dropbox.

I followed many tutorials but at the beginning of map downloading, it blocks, then charges till half and finally, is says "missing map .. disconnecting" ..

Note : the dropbox link for the online cstrike folder ends with :"/AAAN9xrzO3IWsAZcYWj8c6QCa?dl=0/" and not with "/cstrike/" like in these old tutorials I tried.

2) Sometimes, server ends rounds even with alive players in bot teams and time end isn't reached yet. 
3) Also, the server sends sometime a player in opposed team at each round even with

mp_limitteams 0
mp_autoteambalance 0

The problem with 2) and 3) is that when it will happen, it will do it many times ...

4) I'd like to simply change mugmod sound but I can't find "sound/bot/owned.wav" folders or file anywhere on my server's files ..

Thanks to anyone for helping, tell me if you need any extra informations or details.

Sorry about my english.

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Hi. About dropbox, have you put the maps in the public folder? If not, put them there, take the link of that folder and check if that worked.

About the "terrorists win" problem, I'll search for a solution.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 apathan

apathan

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for your reply, yes I've putted Cstrike/maps folders in "Public" so -> Public/Cstrike/Maps But I created that folder myself, and there's no Earth icon on it .. 

if you find anything let me know.

Any idea about the migmod sounds ?

Thanks for your time

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round ends early, css, srcds, server, dropbox, map, upload

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users