Reporting Perplexer

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

Okay so today I was playing on Setti main server, and Perplexer was there playing and then cheater with aimbot joined his team and 5 of us were telling him to ban that cheater, but he was just ignoring everyone and acting cool, he didn't even bother to spectate him or anything and in the end he left while cheater was still on the server.

This is not the first time Perplexer is not doing his job, he does this all the frikin time!!!
Can you please give us back voteban option because obviously admins dont give a f*** about cheaters on server? Thanks.

#2 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:44 PM

i bet u nabs dont know how to report cheater ingame.

#3 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Yup of course we dont know how to report cheater, that's why at least 5 of us was telling him on admin chat that (O_O) something has aimbot, also in main chat.

#4 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:22 PM

then dont use main chat, bc when admin will go to spec haxor will turnoff his cheats

#5 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:28 PM

Cheater was on server for like 1 hour, Perplexer didnt even went to spec him instead of that he left about 15 mins later, while that guy was cheating the whole time. That happend many times whenever someone reports cheater to Perplexer he doesnt give a f***, instead of that he keeps on playing and ignoring everyone except when someone insults him then he gives perm ban to that player. Awesome admin, I say. Now how about you give us back voteban pl0x? K thx.

#6 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

then it is prolly something about your nick :gun:

#7 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

Says the guy with a nickname b00bs. Lmao

#8 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:39 AM

Fat Camper is Nemes, this stupid kid is still doing bullshit things in game like he does before got ban I hope admins will ban him again and this time without any chance to come back.

#9 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

lmao pac....and fat camper?
when you need perplexer that much why you are doing something against him in threads like
reporting perpplexer or stuff like that???
so you should look up why perplexer is maybe dont helping you!
think about that 1 hour!

and btw b00bs is a cool name :D
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

#10 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

Shaines everything you posted there shows that you're an idiot, I reported him because HE IS NOT DOING HIS JOB it's not a problem if he wont help me or I dont know, but the cheater was playing with aimbot in his team for 30 minutes and had score 35/1 or something and he doesnt give a fuck ok? Your Perplexer is not doing his job, because he's an idiot now shut the fuck up please.

#11 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

Fat Camper is Nemes, this stupid kid is still doing bullshit things in game like he does before got ban I hope admins will ban him again and this time without any chance to come back.

I'm not Nemes sorry, but I do know that you must be 12 year old kid who insults everybody and thinks he's cool, but you are just a miserable loser. Bye now.

#12 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:43 PM

dude, how long are you playing at setti mainservers?
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

#13 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

I see where are you going now, "the longer you are on the server the more bullshit you get to do" well I say you are completly off topic now because that doesn't matter. Anyway to answer your question about 2 months or so.

#14 OficirNiko

OficirNiko

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:06 PM

My hats off to the lazy ass retard Preplexer. Just now in 10 minutes with 16 players online we were playing with 2 cheaters. Every player was beging an admin to ban the cheaters and Perplexer as always with the attitude: "No one must disturb my game." didn't do anything. The cheating proof was evident in a second or less. And i waited 2 rounds for Mr.Perplexer to move his ass through admin menu and ban them but he didn't. So i banned the 1st one.

Map changed after that.

Again all the players were still writing texts for the other cheater. Again I waited a whole round to go through just to let the "Lazy Admin" Perplexer do his thing again. But again nothing. 2nd round came & ended, cheater was still online so i've banned him.

And for that i deserved a ban also.

I understand that only you can ban permanently and.... But don't so goddamn lazy that the server has a cheater online for 15min and you do nothing about it.

To see where's the fairness in that, please endulge me. Cuz i sure the hell don't know.

#15 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

I see where are you going now, "the longer you are on the server the more bullshit you get to do" well I say you are completly off topic now because that doesn't matter. Anyway to answer your question about 2 months or so.

When you are in a new house you respect the ruls and players who are on it, especialy the old playa', stupid kid.

#16 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:29 PM

Oh FFS 2pac DIE already! Just the right guy to talk about respect...

Would somebody please give Perplexer a hotkey to ban players! lol

#17 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

When you are in a new house you respect the ruls and players who are on it, especialy the old playa', stupid kid.

As you can see I am not the only one who is complaining, later kid.

#18 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

Anyway to answer your question about 2 months or so.

so...you came into this community and complain about everything???
you are in every thread opened and giving your opinion and telling us that THAT should be the right solution???

i agree to pac:

but:

Oh FFS 2pac DIE already! Just the right guy to talk about respect...

#19 Guest_Fat Camper

Guest_Fat Camper
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

As far as I know players have the right to complain about what's wrong, and I think having an admin who does not give a fuck about cheaters on server and who gives people perm bans for stupid reasons is wrong. Also about the unban thread I've noticed how people complain a lot how they get banned by admin and they didnt do anything and they dont leave any kind of info or time or their in-game nickname. Shain obviously you have no idea whats going on you live in delusion and good day sir.

#20 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

LMAOROTFLBTCSTCNDBFOOTWIFOAGWLLBGWTHROOTSAIAKBAYB
(Laughing my ass off rolling on the floor laughing biting the carpet, scaring the cat, nearly dying by falling out of the window in front of a guy who looks like Bill Gates, who then horrified runs out on the street and is accidentally killed by a yellow bulldozer.)

oh man are you really that stupid?
cant you understand that this is SETTI???
THIS IS SETTI and when you cant live with it get a life or handle with it!
and who is living in delusion here? do you really think its me?

As far as I know players have the right to complain about what's wrong, and I think having an admin who does not give a fuck about cheaters on server and who gives people perm bans for stupid reasons is wrong.

lmao again :D
does every server is ruled by valve and is every admin supposed to do his job???
omg little crybaby i cant really say in words HOW stupid you are...
and

good day sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users