how to make server of my own

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_manu

Guest_manu
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:59 AM

hi boobs!! hi ghost!!
here i am manohar askin a question how to make server of my own. so let me clarify wat i have..
i have updated css non steam version with the patch v47 released newly ,,, so u guys pls help me out of making server bcoz i am lagging in other servers bcoz i pinging more rather i have servers unknown near to me !!! help me out pls pls

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:57 AM

You can find good tutorials from the internet. Use google. It's the best way. If you find good instructions, then post the link here so everybody can learn.

#3 Guest_manu

Guest_manu
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:46 PM

You can find good tutorials from the internet. Use google. It's the best way. If you find good instructions, then post the link here so everybody can learn.

k but for new updates css source i cant find any tags even in google so buddy help me pls though it tests ur patience ,i thought i would hear a good solution from u .... but u dissappointed me

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:18 PM

i thought i would hear a good solution from u .... but u dissappointed me

I think the feeling is mutual. There are lots of tutorials on the internet. If you didn't find any then it means you really didn't put any effort into it.

Reserve couple hours for doing it and you'll get it working.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_manu

Guest_manu
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

no buddy i searched for the new update relentlessly,but ma nt able to find,, gotta help me r know sayin unnecessary solutions ,then y to run this forum

#6 Guest_xXGETTOXx

Guest_xXGETTOXx
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:57 PM

look in the instalation folder there is an icon the name is srcds as you it doesn't work but if you click on srcds_console icon there will open an cosole with your server hope is useful for you

#7 Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationin the very very dark hole :Ø

Posted 25 September 2010 - 08:14 PM

you can make a server, its so facking easy, but something is fucked up, that its how you can get it online!! the only available solution is to pay money, also like linux servers or something... :)
AЯAβ™|Dragon Skin

youtube.com/mightyhawkproduction

#8 GhostNinja

GhostNinja

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

I´m running a server in Windows (7) and for free
All you need to know is here

Any doubt, just ask
KISS philosophy