Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:00 PM

Damn who stole my photo? :)

haha, it was banned or maybe archived by ... :ph34r:

#23 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:34 PM

i got banned 20 sec ago by perplexer for saying lol... really nice continue this way...

I don't think so. That might be when you were banned. What actually got you banned might have happened a lot earlier. Seeing your behaviour on the forums it's no surprise that you are banned. :thumbdown:

Well sr admin, iam reacting this way because of what happened. iam not so but it just irritates me... in my concern he is absoluty abusing of the admin power... and hacks.. but well ur the superior admins u have to decide...

#24 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

Have u thought about what you're doing?

Your are trying to change the server instead of switching to another one...

#25 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Did you make that hole when I slayed u after u TKed me at that game against the Latvians ?? :D I didn't know you guys take this game so seriously.. Sure I "RAGE" sometimes in game on noobs but that's just the typing.. otherwise I'm completely indifferent:) I suggest to you the same thing.

You mean when we played against COBRA's? You TK me and there was no slay available :) too bad :D I play here less and less. Think Ill be ok for now. I remember a year ago playing dust2, there were players like cr3ckz|3, Gen, de hola, koti, bunch of admins and I was right in place. Felt like running in grandmas garden again. Home. Its one of few thinks I remember playing css. That's the problem with it. If you play for 5h straight then you have 5h memory gap that day.

#26 Guest_*CiRk*

Guest_*CiRk*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:39 PM

But k1ller why can perplaxer ban or slay players when they dont plant fast enough or dont dessarm when time is too short,he slays or ban them and the next round he does the same.so i mean he is not a prober admin 4 setti he is a old fucking retard ho thinks he can do wtf he wants.
and its just so sad,all players in his team are changing to the other teams cuz they dont want to be slayd och banned fore some shitty thing like not planting fast enough.
i mean come on it´s only me that is complaning aboute him,and HE is the only admin that gets soo mutch complaning from other players.
think aboute that.
i dont see my self as a pro or something like that, im a noob and i know that.but perplexer dont exactly help your rep here on setti

#27 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

There have been lots of complaints but most of the time when I watch demos where "admin abuse" is reported there's nothing wrong. Players who complain don't understand that it's not one or two incidents that lead to their ban. It's the overall picture. It's never a one single event that gets you banned and that's what players like you don't understand.

You say that "for not planting fast enough"... well if you never plant you get slayed, people should plant. So what you see there is that as if you got slayed for not planting that one single time it can be that you've been observed for the last week or so. You might have also got instructions to plant. That's what you are not telling when you are here complaining. Think about that yourself.

Complaints usually come from a small group of people too. They are in a feedback-loop giving each others more and more reasons to complain. At the same time hundreds of other players are fine.
Posted Image

#28 *CiRk*

*CiRk*

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:16 PM

but ffs K1ller i was not slayed but other players and they planted every round but not in a 10sec frame,thats what perplexer wanted.u cant rush and get killed all the time just cuz u will get slayed or banned if u dont.
as i said he slays players and banns when ever he wants,im playing a lot now and the players he banns/slays arent doing enything wrong,i just disconected cuz i got so pissedoff cuz he was banning and slaying players,aboute an hour ago.
but when other highly rankt players and other admin comes to play he is not acting like an asshole.
he team attackt me and when i told him to stop he tk me.
seriously why the fuck would i be complaining if nothing where wrong?!
sorry fore my bad english

#29 Guest_nabijemitebe

Guest_nabijemitebe
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:26 PM

No,you are just a Bot.
Look on the radar some times!
And go buy some new headphones instead of writing bullshit on forum.

#30 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

@ Cirk
I don't think you even read what I wrote. When Perplexer bans someone there's always a reason. It may look like random stuff to you but it's not. Now that there are lots of noobs on the server it's no surprise that lots of them get banned for bad behaviour. It has nothing to do with setting "server rules" or something like that. It's common sense which players should obey. If they don't they get banned or slayed. You only see your own point of view and completely disregard what admins see. Also remember that there are lots of more players than just you and the admins - they don't get banned or slayed.
Posted Image

#31 *CiRk*

*CiRk*

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

nabijemitebe go fuck ur selef u fucking moran,u vs me enytime....
u dont stand a chance

#32 Guest_nabijemitebe

Guest_nabijemitebe
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

My bad!It wrote bot i meant bots.To many out there!
But i am in for this 1vs1 of yours if i made u so angry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users