Perplexer banning

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 *CiRk*

*CiRk*

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

I just gott banned from setti#1,4 now reason at all by admin:perplexer.
i dident tk,ta or cheat so why the fuck did i got banned???????
cuz Perplexer do what he allways does,he bann or slays players he dont like.....
get ur selef toghetter and tell perplexer to gett his shit toghetter and stop being a compleat fucking moran

#2 Guest_perplexer_isa_little_bitch

Guest_perplexer_isa_little_bitch
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:43 PM

[color="#FF0000"]He goes around banning everyone for no reason (including me, on multiple servers)
He probably has god complex. He's what some people call "internet tough guy". Cool on the internet where no one can touch him, but in reality he's a pussy.

A couple of punches to the face should set this faggot straight

#3 Guest_Vic Romano

Guest_Vic Romano
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:04 PM

I think its you faggots who need to be set straight, perp is the best admin ever, he doesn't take your whiney fagtard porov butthurts. seriously, perp slayed you for being a retard, he was teaching you a fucking lesson.

Perhaps perp's top notch admin skillz will teach you to be a clan of less ass-fisting butthurt newtards who need to stop whining and TK'ing like fucking idiots...

In short, lube up your ass of stop whinging about your buttpainz

Yours sincerely

Vic Romano

#4 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

Perplexer is really going overboard with the banning. I agree that cheaters and trouble makers should be banned. Even banning noobs from setti 1 might seem reasonable.

But banning tens of people every day and most of them just for something insignificant is too much.

I have played with many of the people who were banned by him and I know that they are nice guys and do not deserve a ban.

This consistent banning is not good for the popularity of the server. I cannot think to imagine how many regular players were lost to getting banned by him. And now because of this and some other factors the servers are near empty 90% of the time.
Posted Image

#5 FakFeijs

FakFeijs

One of us

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLahti, Finland

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

I just gott banned from setti#1,4 now reason at all by admin:perplexer.
i dident tk,ta or cheat so why the fuck did i got banned???????
cuz Perplexer do what he allways does,he bann or slays players he dont like.....
get ur selef toghetter and tell perplexer to gett his shit toghetter and stop being a compleat fucking moran

Im not sure but if i remember right you naded us, me and perp. team attack. after that he banned you.
facefuck

#6 *CiRk*

*CiRk*

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

FakFeijs,first of all i did NOT team attac you or perplexer,i dident do shit,not team flash ,NOTHING so dont say that i did.someone did team attack but it was NOT me,i agree with Porov,players ho cheat Tk Ta and behave badly shuld be banned but i can,i have heard so mutch on other forums aboute perplexer and aparently he has behaved like this on other servers to,but they didnt put up with his shit..
'the only thing i did was asking perplexer if he was sick or something cuz he 2-3 in stats(I mennt it as a joke,he always has so good stats)and after that he banned me right away,ask ennyone i dont team attack or team kill,NOT ON PURPOSE..
and vic romano plz stop with the shit talking,show ur skils in the game instd.

#7 Kenny Blankenship

Kenny Blankenship

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:16 PM

FakFeijs,first of all i did NOT team attac you or perplexer,i dident do shit,not team flash ,NOTHING so dont say that i did.someone did team attack but it was NOT me,i agree with Porov,players ho cheat Tk Ta and behave badly shuld be banned but i can,i have heard so mutch on other forums aboute perplexer and aparently he has behaved like this on other servers to,but they didnt put up with his shit..
'the only thing i did was asking perplexer if he was sick or something cuz he 2-3 in stats(I mennt it as a joke,he always has so good stats)and after that he banned me right away,ask ennyone i dont team attack or team kill,NOT ON PURPOSE..
and vic romano plz stop with the shit talking,show ur skils in the game instd.

Nice spelling skills.

#8 Guest_isislala

Guest_isislala
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:50 AM

perplexer is a neonazi :razz:

#9 stuchl4n3k

stuchl4n3k

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

I usually hate flame like this, but this guy is a real jerk! Today he banned me for being AFK for like a minute, cause I was havin a phone call. Yesterday he just killed everyone in his team and typed: "OK, let's try that again...". Next time he just slayed a few Ts for not being in one meter radius from the bomber's ass.

Now are there any new rules on this server that I missed or what? I dont really mind the ban, but more the attitude of these people.

I hope this is not just me, but I really have a feeling that this once-awesome-server is going to deep s*** with the help of these arogant guys "called" admins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users