• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kardinal

Kardinal

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:25 PM

hello admins and players, i play as Kardinal at all servers except for the russian, i play a lot at servers 1,2 and 3, but most of the time cheaters play and there isnt an admin there to put them out of the server. today there were 3 cheaters, two at setti 3 and another at setti 2. I'm from Portugal, so i have at least a 3 hours diference from other countries:

-1 hour from spain
-1 hour from france
-2 hours from germany and blegium
-3 hours from russia

i know how to talk, english,spanish and ofcourse portuguese.

I'd like to ask the admins, if they could make me admin, for at least one of the servers. preference server 3...

Thank you.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

It's not possible. Reason: you are not neutral enough to be an admin. A good admin is neutral admin.
Posted Image

#3 Kardinal

Kardinal

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:36 PM

i'm not neutral 'cause there are players that give me negative points because i'm a porov and they like do that to everyone of the clan. most of porovs are like me 'cause of that...

#4 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

Kardinal is a good guy, if there was one of our members that I would trust the most that is Kardinal. He has never lied or done something stupid and was always neutral as far as I remember.

We had some bad members who created troubles (Marioc, ProStar, Silent) but nobody had ever a problem with Kardinal.

I think he deserves it.

BTW I think this post should be posted on the Setti 1 - 4 Board.
Posted Image

#5 Kardinal

Kardinal

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

but i'm neutral. at least that's what is says in my profile.

#6 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

You are not neutral 'cause there are players that give you negative points.

"But... but... because... because...". It's irrelephant why players vote you down, relephant is that there are such people. There are lots of players who don't get voted down.

It's not necessary to be neutral either but in that case there should be other things to compensate. Being an admin should be 99.9% about banning cheaters and nothing else. It seems like many players here want the admin status just to feel important. That's not the point.

Admin application: denied
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users