Admin application

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 FREEZX

FREEZX

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:36 PM

As the title says, i want to apply for admin. Been playing on the servers for a few months now, mostly on the dust2 only server. Right now, as many times before, there's a cheater by the name of CorpsePaint . Anyways, i guess most of the 'high figures' on the server have seen me playing around. i'm playing occasionally, like at least once in two days for an hour or two, mostly more, sometimes less. So, i like to ban cheaters. I'm from macedonia, and i can speak english, serbian, croatian, some german, and of course macedonian.

#2 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

As the title says, i want to apply for admin. Been playing on the servers for a few months now, mostly on the dust2 only server. Right now, as many times before, there's a cheater by the name of CorpsePaint . Anyways, i guess most of the 'high figures' on the server have seen me playing around. i'm playing occasionally, like at least once in two days for an hour or two, mostly more, sometimes less. So, i like to ban cheaters. I'm from macedonia, and i can speak english, serbian, croatian, some german, and of course macedonian.

Posted Image

P.S Admin? NO! he will ban me for beeing Greek! lol
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#3 Guest_Crysis

Guest_Crysis
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

Hi , I'm Crysis and I play CS:S on setti server 3 (de_dust2 only) , I would like to become an admin on this server because of the hackers always come to this server and they take advantage of the fact that there arent any admins to stop them.I would like to ban them myself if possible!
I have been an admin on CS;S servers before , so I know how this works.Also I am absolute neutral and I don't overuse my admin rights.Just give me a chance and if you are not pleased with my job cancel my admin.
If you think that I am not suited to this situation at least please add the voteban plugin to the server so that the players can play in joy.
Thank you

#4 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

fuck you no nation gay

#5 FREEZX

FREEZX

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hey fuck politics. I'm more of a "No borders, no nations" guy.

#6 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

Hehe, i just wanted to test you..if you are a "No borders, no nations" guy as you say, then there is no problem.:smile-thumbs-up: I saw you playing yesterday and you were good so i support you :clap:

#7 FREEZX

FREEZX

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

:cheers:

#8 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

Hehe, i just wanted to test you..if you are a "No borders, no nations" guy as you say, then there is no problem.:smile-thumbs-up: I saw you playing yesterday and you were good so i support you :clap:

αντε και γαμησου παλιο μαλακα και συ... με αφηνεις και τον βριζω και μετα το παιζεις καλος? οθμ...
(οποιος κανει βοουτ νταουν του γαμιεται η μανα)

#9 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

αντε και γαμησου παλιο μαλακα και συ... με αφηνεις και τον βριζω και μετα το παιζεις καλος? οθμ...

poios sou eipe na ton vriseis etsi? prwta ap'ola..kai deuteron an elege kati gia thn ellada tha ton evriza kai egw..ti na sou pw..kane to idio..

P.S mallon eimai o monos pou sou kanei vote up..prin eixes -1 sto ekana 0 kai meta egine -4

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

poios sou eipe na ton vriseis etsi? prwta ap'ola..kai deuteron an elege kati gia thn ellada tha ton evriza kai egw..ti na sou pw..kane to idio..

P.S mallon eimai o monos pou sou kanei vote up..prin eixes -1 sto ekana 0 kai meta egine -4

kk sorry

#11 FREEZX

FREEZX

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

Just wanted to say i have good relations with the players on the server.

#12 Guest_freezx

Guest_freezx
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:51 PM

please do something. either get new admins or think of something else. currently there are two cheaters.
# 2274 "OsteN" STEAM_0:0:367
# 2271 "Dw3X^" STEAM_0:0:7516529

#13 Guest_FakFeijs

Guest_FakFeijs
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

I banned those 2 wankers from 2 different servers today.

#14 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

please do something. either get new admins or think of something else. currently there are two cheaters.
# 2274 "OsteN" STEAM_0:0:367
# 2271 "Dw3X^" STEAM_0:0:7516529

0:0:367 doesn't look like valid SteamID.
Posted Image

#15 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

I have banned OsteN from d2 server today (WH + aim). I will try to get the steamID next time, since apparently he comes back regularly.

#16 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

There is no country macedonia, the only Macedonia is in Greece. :)
Kalamata Greece Olympiacos CFP

#17 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

I think he's from the green zone:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:39 PM

There is no country macedonia, the only Macedonia is in Greece. :)

I am from Greece and i say FUCK POLITICS as FREEZX says :)

#19 Guest_freezx

Guest_freezx
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

# 5505 "xD" STEAM_0:0:35173488 13:02 129 0 active wallhack, no recoil, aim

#20 FREEZX

FREEZX

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

uhm.... why the fuck am i banned?

0 user(s) are reading this topic