23 replies to this topic

#1 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:33 PM

Hello my friends I opened this thread because I want to show you my opinion about being a Admin.

1. A Admin should be friendly to all players ( Noobs, bots, nerds, idiots etc. )
2. A Admin should be fair to all players
3. A Admin should help, if someone need help ( maybe questions about the game, you could navigate them to the forum )
4. A Admin shouldn't be ignorant or arrogant.
5. A Admin shouldn't abuse his Admin rights. ( Banning for being a Noob etc. )
6. A Admin shouldn't interfer his personal problems in his decisions.
7. A Admin should be a model for the other players.

Being a Admin is not "being the King".

Critics are okay for everyone, or messing. But being a asshole to the other players is not okay. Im thankful to all players and my friends here at the Forum and the Settiserver to being friendly to me. I will give back this friendliness to all players. This are rules for myself. Peace

#2 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:42 PM

Hello my friends I opened this thread because I want to show you my opinion about being a Admin.

1. A Admin should be friendly to all players ( Noobs, bots, nerds, idiots etc. )
3. A Admin should help, if someone need help ( maybe questions about the game, you could navigate them to the forum )

Critics are okay for everyone, or messing. But being a asshole to the other players is not okay. Im thankful to all players and my friends here at the Forum and the Settiserver to being friendly to me. I will give back this friendliness to all players. This are rules for myself. Peace

I agree 100%. but some freaking assholes just go over your head and you can't concentrate, i try to be friendly but some ppl are just mental cases.
Posted Image

#3 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:51 PM

Assholes will be there - always! But thats not a reason for me to become a asshole too. And what i can say too is: I have tested it: The guys are unfriendly if I am ignorant or a asshole. But the guys are friendly to me if Im friendly to them;) A nice saying: "As you sow, so you shall reap."

#4 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:38 AM

PHOENIX, all things are not important if ADMIN can not SPOT a cheater...he is USELESS admin. No one need useless Admin even if he is GOOD in other aspects. I would prefer arrogant flaming abusive Admin if only he can spot and ban cheaters and keep talking funny so the game is funny for us too :) That's it.

P.S. I was thinking like you too, but through months of playing i come to a decision that Admin should have charisma.

Edited by CC:), 03 November 2010 - 06:41 AM.

We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#5 ticon

ticon

Regular

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:29 AM

I got to say its AN admin, not a admin. Just because I read this 18 times now ... ;)

#6 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

weel, that what i was talking about...Porov is an abuser and dont deserve being admin!
Pheonix a absolutely agree with you! It seems that the other noobs, erm sry admins, (k1ller, perplexer, sculder, unskilled, botcow) doesnt know the term admin)

#7 Guest_A friend

Guest_A friend
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

koophe you dont have the right to speak for others. you are the most stupid the most idiot, the most kid, the most abusing retard kid i have ever met..you dont have a real life and i am sure friends...go out meet ppl...maybe a girl (thats a bit difficult with the face you have but you must try) live your life and stop crying for a game...stop licking the admins...with the brains you have you will never be an admin...you know why????why you are stupid...and stupids must NOT have power....not in the games not in the real life...so stop crying play like noobish you are and DONT abuse others... :) friendly :D <3

#8 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

PHOENIX, all things are not important if ADMIN can not SPOT a cheater...he is USELESS admin. No one need useless Admin even if he is GOOD in other aspects. I would prefer arrogant flaming abusive Admin if only he can spot and ban cheaters and keep talking funny so the game is funny for us too :) That's it.

P.S. I was thinking like you too, but through months of playing i come to a decision that Admin should have charisma.

for example look at k1ller and Ghost. They are good in all aspects and they have charisma too;) Being a admin should be more then banning the cheater.

#9 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

for example look at k1ller and Ghost. They are good in all aspects and they have charisma too;) Being a admin should be more then banning the cheater.

i speak about k1ller, because he gave admin rights to such an ashoole.

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

koophe you dont have the right to speak for others. you are the most stupid the most idiot, the most kid, the most abusing retard kid i have ever met..you dont have a real life and i am sure friends...go out meet ppl...maybe a girl (thats a bit difficult with the face you have but you must try) live your life and stop crying for a game...stop licking the admins...with the brains you have you will never be an admin...you know why????why you are stupid...and stupids must NOT have power....not in the games not in the real life...so stop crying play like noobish you are and DONT abuse others... :) friendly :D <3

if you tell me who the fuck are you maybe i will stop

#11 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

It's good if u try to follow those rules Phoenix, I try to do the same, unfortunately I fail cos i often follow others by example.

Lets hope every1 tries to follow a set of guidelines like that but first lets follow them ourselves.

#12 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

k1ller and Ghost are the best Adminmodels i think. Just try to be like these 2 admins and im sure no one would have a problem;)

#13 Guest_Gayplexer

Guest_Gayplexer
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

and what about this "perplexer" ? he is a fkn admin abuser...

#14 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:14 PM

Actually, marioc does have a life and friends. Facebook says it all. But he's a kid, he acts like one.

About banning the noobs: noobs only get banned on server #1, they have 5 other servers to be noobs on.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#15 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

Actually, marioc does have a life and friends. Facebook says it all. But he's a kid, he acts like one.

thank you. i mean for my friends :D

#16 (C)amper (T)errorist.

(C)amper (T)errorist.

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

I killed an Admin on Setti Server #1..
and he banned me.. Oh My Godness :P

There is some GOOD ADMINS
that helps
the players in the game..

but.. I think it's not good get banned on Setti #1 'cause you are noob..
I wasn't on a good day.. and.. I got Banned.. :( ^_^
[C]amper [T]errorist

The Greek One :)

Love you all <3

Pud #3 Active :)

#17 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

thank you. i mean for my friends :D

No, I have Sfetsincredible on fb, not you. Till further proof, you're a nolifer. And you associate with nolifers, hence that bot clan.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#18 Guest_derkevevin

Guest_derkevevin
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:15 AM

i totally agree, like i said that. thats exactly how i am as admin :D
for example, today some guys spammed all the time and i said i kick if u dont stop. answer: u abuse blabla etc. a normal player would say, admin common ban that guy -im friendly, and i dont lock all tools or guns and shit, cause it makes no sense to play gmod without tools or guns or nukes :D
and i always try to help others and get get noob answers like "your gmod dont works" i asked for his stats, cause he has the same gmod as me, so it must be a computer problem. answer he has 1.6 ghz cpu, i tell him "you need new cpu thats the problem" answer "YOUR GMOD NO WORKS!" wtf :/
-derkevevin

#19 Guest_derkevevin

Guest_derkevevin
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:20 AM

i totally agree, like i said that. thats exactly how i am as admin :D
for example, today some guys spammed all the time and i said i kick if u dont stop. answer: u abuse blabla etc. a normal player would say, admin common ban that guy -im friendly, and i dont lock all tools or guns and shit, cause it makes no sense to play gmod without tools or guns or nukes :D
and i always try to help others and get get noob answers like "your gmod dont works" i asked for his stats, cause he has the same gmod as me, so it must be a computer problem. answer he has 1.6 ghz cpu, i tell him "you need new cpu thats the problem" answer "YOUR GMOD NO WORKS!" wtf :/
-derkevevin

edit:
i already met an asshole admin too, i actually got banned from a terrorist town game mode server, cause the server was full and admin wanted a free slot for someone -if they dont unban me on my request, they can go fuck their selves and i dont WANT to play there anymore.
its late here, and i have headache :/ i better go sleep now.
cya,
-derkevevin

#20 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

and what about this "perplexer" ? he is a fkn admin abuser...

Oh c'mon I don't think he is THAT bad after all.
For most he does goood, bans noobs like you :_:
I'm actually starting to like this guy.
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users