84 replies to this topic

#41 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPrinceton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

zeldajae and you know me specifically what you say about me a liar? you yourself who is the donkey? or? Come with me and see who you are and who I am!

1. Get your grammar correct, because your sentence did not even make sense.
2. Liar? It is so, because you say that you have 3 children. Your income 300. You play 6-10 hours. If you are truly struggling with your life, as you said you have 3 children and does not want to waste money, then you wouldn't be spending 6-10 hours on CSS per day. Its called Common Sense. Heard of it before? Because I [color="#FF0000"]KNOW that you haven't heard that word.
3. You are not going to be admin on any of the servers, that is for a fact. Why? Because you just proved that you lied.

Come back later when you have a legit reason to become an admin. Okay? Don't brag about other hackers on Setti, go on other servers. There are [color="#FF0000"]MANY of the servers out there with many people playing.

Admin Request: Closed.
Cheat Request: Pending.
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#42 Midnite

Midnite

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

zeldajae and you know me specifically what you say about me a liar? you yourself who is the donkey? or? Come with me and see who you are and who I am!

2. Liar? It is so, because you say that you have 3 children. Your income 300. You play 6-10 hours. If you are truly struggling with your life, as you said you have 3 children and does not want to waste money, then you wouldn't be spending 6-10 hours on CSS per day. Its called Common Sense. Heard of it before? Because I [color="#FF0000"]KNOW that you haven't heard that word.
3. You are not going to be admin on any of the servers, that is for a fact. Why? Because you just proved that you lied.

Come back later when you have a legit reason to become an admin. Okay? Don't brag about other hackers on Setti, go on other servers. There are [color="#FF0000"]MANY of the servers out there with many people playing.

He really has 3 children, and this is not a lie. I heart them while we are talking in Skype.

#43 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:07 AM

What a joke, you are such a liar man!!! Don't ever fucking lie man if you want to be an admin. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 3 childrens and plays 6-10 hours a day, with minumum income. [color="#FF0000"]A complete LIE!

You shut up now, how can you know for certain if what he wrote is true or not. Stop posting bullshit and attacking people for no reason asshole.
Posted Image

#44 Guest_lowskillgun

Guest_lowskillgun
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:14 AM

He bought a steam to close all questions about WH.

Steam is not immune from cheats... and we don't have respect for your cheating friends...

Even Steam players can cheat too. I have a steam account and i usually play on "The Last Cigarettes", one of famous UK Steam "secure" servers,but there are cheaters playing around everyday, even more than on Setti server. I don't know how they can do that but the fact that you buy a Steam account mean nothing for us.

#45 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPrinceton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:48 AM

He really has 3 children, and this is not a lie. I heart them while we are talking in Skype.

Okay, If he really does have 3 childrens, then I am sorry for saying him a liar. But, he really should have some common sense, 6-10 hours a day? Is he a child or what? Seriously!!!

What a joke, you are such a liar man!!! Don't ever fucking lie man if you want to be an admin. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 3 childrens and plays 6-10 hours a day, with minumum income. [color="#FF0000"]A complete LIE!

You shut up now, how can you know for certain if what he wrote is true or not. Stop posting bullshit and attacking people for no reason asshole.

What I said above *
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#46 Fleischer

Fleischer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

zeldajae again explains the fool no reason not to call me so. because you're wrong! and your grammota I do not need! you're just not going to say dogodaysya myself =)

#47 Fleischer

Fleischer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:55 PM

General thank you very much for supporting what I wrote is true I can prove this is my Skype *sainnt25011981* My name is Sergei and I am 29 years old and I live in Germany

#48 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

No problem Fleischer. I checked your stats on rusetti.

Online time: 176:46:33

So I guess we can presume that he really plays 6hrs per day.

I think he is a great candidate for admin because of this.

I do not know if he ever cheated, what is important that he does not cheat now.

I think he would be great admin for RUSetti.

Further analysis:

Online time: 176:46:33
Last Seen 2010-11-05 13:46:43
First Seen 2010-10-11 21:06:40

2010-11-05 13:46:43 - 2010-10-11 21:06:40 = +- 25 days

176 / 25 = 7hrs per day. Pretty good. A bit extreme too.
Posted Image

#49 Fleischer

Fleischer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:14 PM

Thank you, General!
I think that you're not the last one who supports me in this!
Thanks again

#50 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:43 PM

Send me your SteamID via PM and promise that you will never cheat.
Posted Image

#51 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

what is important that he does not cheat now.

lol dunno what kind of weed you smoke, those demos are from few days ago and he cheated from his steam account!

Made video for you nabs :)
http://css.setti.inf...dpost__p__16386

Send me your SteamID via PM and promise that you will never cheat.

:blink:

#52 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

When I played him on setti 1 I didn't notice a wh.
Posted Image

#53 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

@K1ller
You are n00b. Along with porov.

@Porov
It doesn't matter what you noticed. Its like black on white visible here.

EDIT: This guy cheats 7h a day in setti. So we have to do everything to keep him in here. Just for the stats. Only whackos left in here. wtf is going on? Deticated cheaters are ok? But random ones are big nono. So if you cheat long enough its all forgiven.

#54 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:09 PM

Because you can't tell a difference from wh and normal player, thats why you keep sending me demos with setti regulars, claiming that they ar whacks :)

#55 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:11 PM

Because you can't tell a difference from wh and normal player, thats why you keep sending me demos with setti regulars, claiming that they ar whacks :)

Haha thats funny, I can always tell an obvious wh. The thing is people use their wh's differently and some try to disguise them while other have radar hacks or something that looks like wh.
Posted Image

#56 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

@K1ller

@Porov

EDIT: This guy cheats 7h a day in setti. So we have to do everything to keep him in here. Just for the stats.

You shut up, not all of us have all the time in the world to download a demo then sit 1hrs and analyze it. His wallhack must have been barely noticable and nobody even noticed it until now.

It's a pity that a regular who plays 7hrs a day and could every useful against the hardcore cheaters uses a wallhack himself.

Fleischer are you going to say anything in your defense?
Posted Image

#57 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

@K1ller

@Porov

EDIT: This guy cheats 7h a day in setti. So we have to do everything to keep him in here. Just for the stats.

You shut up, not all of us have all the time in the world to download a demo then sit 1hrs and analyze it. His wallhack must have been barely noticable and nobody even noticed it until now.

Fleischer are you going to say anything in your defense?

Go play at your empty no-awp server.

#58 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

His wallhack must have been barely noticable and nobody even noticed it until now.

He was noticed by Xarc very fast, and it was his first demo analyzing.

Almost his every kill/move speaks about wh, he is trying to hide it but he is far away from some master whacks catched and posted in this thread -> http://css.setti.inf...egular-players/ .

#59 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

You shut up about setti 4, its one of our best servers. It is full most of the time and sometimes late at night it has even more players than setti 1.

As a matter of fact popularity has been at its best since the major update, and this is thanks to the changes which k1ller brought in and we should all be thankful to him and you should stop bitching.
Posted Image

#60 Fleischer

Fleischer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

for your information is not cheat and the radio transmission to the incentive and Skype! and if I had to cheat the score I would like shuldera 3500 killed up to 800 deaths! Who of us cheat! his demos look!
:thumbdown:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users