38 replies to this topic

#1 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:36 PM

Post your clubs videos, and other clubs videos, you can post best goals, best actions, funny moments in football... for example:

One of the best goals and actions in Croatian league history.
Hajduk FTW!

#2 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

WATCH THIS NECRO...PAOK FUNS..THE BEST IN EUROPE.WELCOME TO HELL

I WILL BE THERE TONIGHT PAOK-CLUB BRUGGE
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#3 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:21 PM

If you think that is something wait till you see Hajduk fans...

Cheering.

Torches.

Torcida Hajduk in Zagreb, big fight against Bad Blue Boys. Turn about to 20 seconds.

Choreography.

Well, I think I am the one who should say welcome to hell.
Hajduk FTW!

#4 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:53 PM

u must be joking again... watch this mate.it was recorded by a grobari fun !!!u can count the torches if u want.and dont show me fight videos this was a big joke!!!

and we all know that dinamo zagreb funs are more ultras than u.

#5 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

If you think that this is a joke then you don't know what is a fight.
Torcida in Zenit, and no, Dinamos fans, beated up some regular cheering family but Hajduk fans beat about 500 Dinamo fans at Brinje. In this video even some Serbians fought but Hajduk fans beat them up to.

Whats up with this, you atack regular cheering families, come and play with Torcida.
Hajduk FTW!

#6 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

o cmon dont be so naive man.and about the last video if u dont know u had better no speak,because i can show u many more videos about the trip to turkey. i was there man so i know better.every coin has 2 sides.and the video showed fener ultras attaking paok funs busses.lol.hahahaha.what families r u saying.dont try to create impressions if u dont know.i bet u dont know how your stadium is from inside.and i said i wont post hooligans video.
btw since u have started searching about paok funs well what to say i win man!!!!
and leave other people to post about their teams.u have made it an argument without reason post.if u dont know to lose dont post. 8-)
nice game yesterday u had.keep up the good work...

#7 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Thanks man, I posted wrong video, I saw my stadium from inside, I was in the locker room, watched match from the VIP lodge, and saw many players.
I watched a video where PAOK fans atacked some regular cheering family, but I won't argue with you anymore man, maybe your fans are good at fighting but mine are a lot better at cheering wich is the purpose of the fans, ofcourse they fight sometimes but they are very good at cheering and they are better at it, when it's about torches, if you would come to any derby in Split, you would never seen so many lighten up torches, sometimes there are so much of them so they stop the game because of the smoke. Man, when there is about cheering I didn't even hear drums at your first video.
I know that PAOK is much experience club, and you watched the game yesterday probably, and you think Hajduk sucks, I want you to watch THIS VIDEO BUT WATCH IT FULL DON'T SKIP, PLEASE!

Hajduk FTW!

#8 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:46 PM

Torcida ?? HA-HA
You croatians reallly can't see past your-fucking-arrogant-selves.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#9 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

Torcida, yes.
I never heard for a Slovenian club, do you even have clubs?
I can see near my (not) arrogant self.
Stop your useless comments and please, your clubs don't even have fans like PAOK or Torcida, so don't comment my clubs fans...
Hajduk FTW!

#10 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:09 PM

Torcida, yes.
I never heard for a Slovenian club, do you even have clubs?
I can see near my (not) arrogant self.
Stop your useless comments and please, your clubs don't even have fans like PAOK or Torcida, so don't comment my clubs fans...

Yeah we have some clubs, but fan base isn't that big. People support many sports in slovenia. (for example, ACH volley Bled is slovenian volleyball club that has europan champions league home visit record (a little over 12000)) And that's the only thing here. If any of slovenian clubs had support from so many people that let's say Hajduk or Dinamo has, the situation would be similar. You can't make an atmosphere like that with 300 ppl in a firm. I just wanted to tell you that your precious Torcida is nothing special in europan or world measures. You just think they are great because you can't see past them.

#11 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:34 AM

You mean that we aren't better than PAOK fans, well it's understandable PAOK is much experience club, and I believe much older, so Croatian clubs can't measure with clubs like PAOK, AEK or other... But at least we have better National team.(at least I think so, andFIFA, shows that also, it's just my opinion)It's an nice consulation. Slovenia was 33 after the World Cup, nice Neki, you are going up.
Croatia - England one of the best games we ever played:

Hajduk FTW!

#12 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

If you think that is something wait till you see Hajduk fans...

Cheering.

Well, I think I am the one who should say welcome to hell.

Are you stupid or just ignorant ?

You started talking about torcida being better than PAOK fans(LMAO at that) and then I told you they were nothing special: now you are telling me this is because PAOK club is older ? You idiot, Hajduk played in Yugoslavian league as well. And then you ended up comparing our national squads ? LOL yeah croatian national team is better than slovenian. but what does that mean in corelation PAOK fans - Torcida?! Stop talking gibberish

#13 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:58 PM

I won't argue with you man, maybe PAOK fans are better than Torcida, but I started talking about National team like a consolation so please don't post here if you don't have a video, because we are off topic here. Maybe el greco didn't show everything PAOK fans have, I posted that Hajduk fans are better after I saw just that video, but when I searhced myself I realised that PAOK fans are better, cut the crap man. I mentioned national team as a consolation.
Hajduk FTW!

#14 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

One of my favorite players. He always gives 100% for his team.

#15 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

The song of my favorite team. olympiakos sfp.

#16 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

We don't understand it and greeks probably already heard it.

#17 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

again.

#18 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:42 PM

AWESOME !

#19 *Necro!

*Necro!

pff

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

again.

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark.
Hajduk FTW!

#20 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:18 AM

All of you shut up. youtube "real footbal factories" and see for yourselves who are the biggest and meanest fans. From my opinion after seeing the fans in Argentina, Brazil, Croatia, Serbia, Turkey, England and Holand, I can say that the turkish ones are the most fucked up of them all. el greco, Greece wasn't there, guess you're not such tough guys. From Europe this is top 3: Turkey, Serbia and Croatia.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users