6 replies to this topic

#1 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

Ok, today i turned on my computer, opened steam and launched css. I wanted to join setti 1 but i couldn't find it in my favourites list, i tried to add it but i couldn't.

So, am i banned? My 12 year old brother was playing with non steam css so i think that he got banned by ip.
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#2 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

Or "your little brother" cheated.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#3 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

Or "your little brother" cheated.

As i know there are no hacks on my PC..at least on my partition. I have dual boot, i use windows 7 and i have a password while he uses windows vista. He also doesn't use the same nick with me. i use S1lent, he uses pizzaman (lol) :D

If he cheated or ruined the game i will format than fkn vista partition.

#4 AchiLLes

AchiLLes

Regular

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:23 AM

dude, are you kidding me? pizzaman got banned, because he teamkilled whole day all regulars and only the regulars. it would be very suprising if he knows concretely wich one of the players are regulars and attack only them while playing first time on setti main.

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Lol... I didnt saw a "pizzaman" in setti main. Achilles can you give me a link of a demo please. And if pizzaman teamkilled all "regulars" then it maybe was by luck, maybe they had a good score and wanted to teamkill them.

P.S Hercule's(S1lent's) Brother is a bit "noob" so skip this and unban the guy lol... :smile:

#6 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:02 PM

i only knew that his nick was pizzaman i didnt know that he was teamkilling the whole server! Oh and please if you know the exact time when he was teamkilling give me a link of a demo so i can show him. He killed only regulars? I agree with plextor...if an admin can unban me i'll post my ip later cuz i cannot find it right now because i am not at home. We don't play at the same time when i go to my english lessons he usually plays so i am not able to know what he is doing.

Ps he has used my nick in the past and he was playing normally, maybe because i was there...

#7 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

Ban was not permanent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users