29 replies to this topic

#1 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

Do they have a real life? Do they know how real people act?

I'm talkin' especially for Perplexer and now the new(for me) fruit Sculder.

Perplexer banned me several months ago for TK him.

Tonight, I joined Rusetti and it was 3-4 guys sayin' bad words about Sculder. I was wonderin' why, but after only 2-3 mins I realised why. Cause he is a deucebag. He says bullshits all the time and tease the people. He clearly has cheats but that's ok, Perplexer has too and all admins I think.. (When I say admins I mean "k1ller, Ghost, Sculder, B.U.G, Perplexer, SLOmamut team" but I do not know the rest of them apart from these 2 mother fuckers).

Sculder also muted me cause I was talkin' with 2 russian guys and his answer was "less talkin' more playin'". My clise answer to that is "less css more life malaka" but how a son of a bitch can understand? He doesn 't even know how to mute a player.. ahahaha.

I do not care if u ban or delete my account. Why should I when I play with so many assholes. I opened this thread for some guys who really want to play for fun and not with bitches like them. So, after readin' this post, u can delete it too. That the bastards do.

PS: To all my css friends, nice to play with ya guys. I wont stop visitin' setti's servers to play with you (if I be able too). BB :)  :party2:

Attached Thumbnails

• big-heart4-m.gif

Kalamata Greece Olympiacos CFP

#2 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

Do they have a real life? Do they know how real people act?

I'm talkin' especially for Perplexer and now the new(for me) fruit Sculder.

Perplexer banned me several months ago for TK him.

Tonight, I joined Rusetti and it was 3-4 guys sayin' bad words about Sculder. I was wonderin' why, but after only 2-3 mins I realised why. Cause he is a deucebag. He says bullshits all the time and tease the people. He clearly has cheats but that's ok, Perplexer has too and all admins I think.. (When I say admins I mean "k1ller, Ghost, Sculder, B.U.G, Perplexer, SLOmamut team" but I do not know the rest of them apart from these 2 mother fuckers).

Sculder also muted me cause I was talkin' with 2 russian guys and his answer was "less talkin' more playin'". My clise answer to that is "less css more life malaka" but how a son of a bitch can understand? He doesn 't even know how to mute a player.. ahahaha.

I do not care if u ban or delete my account. Why should I when I play with so many assholes. I opened this thread for some guys who really want to play for fun and not with bitches like them. So, after readin' this post, u can delete it too. That the bastards do.

PS: To all my css friends, nice to play with ya guys. I wont stop visitin' setti's servers to play with you (if I be able too). BB :) :party2:

I said many times to stop spamming radio. "gogogo" and after 2s "negative" so whats the point? I warned u numerous times.

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

Just for the record, I banned fetfa at least 3 times on DM server for aimboting. And now he has the nerve to come here and complain. Permanent ban him on all setii servers.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

I started having fun reading this, then I read

He clearly has cheats but that's ok, Perplexer has too and all admins I think..

and it discredited your whole existence.. you fail!

#5 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:25 PM

FYI, fetfa was permbanned from #3 for aimbotting. He should be permbanned on sight if spotted on other servers. Does anyone have his STEAM ID ?

#6 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

FYI, fetfa was permbanned from #3 for aimbotting. He should be permbanned on sight if spotted on other servers.

As I remember you permbanned him for TK :D

I was there in spec watching him :) , looked lil bit like wh.

STEAM_0:0:278050791

#7 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

FYI, fetfa was permbanned from #3 for aimbotting. He should be permbanned on sight if spotted on other servers.

As I remember you permbanned him for TK :D

I was there in spec watching him :) , looked lil bit like wh.

I don't permban for non-cheating offences. But in his case it would be just as well. I caught him aiming on Pub#3 but then lost his STEAM ID so I didn't add it to other servers yet.

#8 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:34 PM

this will refresh your memory - http://css.setti.inf...__1 , he whined that you wh, then he disconnected/connected with other nick, TK you, then he got permban and posted after 3 days on forum :)

Steamid is in my post above.

#9 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:37 PM

this will refresh your memory - http://css.setti.inf...__1 , he whined that you wh, then he disconnected/connected with other nick, TK you, then he got permban and posted on forum :)

Steamid is in my post above.

I remember that but it wasn't a permban. Him saying so doesn't make it so. I saw the STEAM ID. Thank you.

#10 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

lol even found video with him, few rounds before you banned him :D

http://www.mediafire...gajw4v5h1db4xpd

#11 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

"fetfa" STEAM_0:0:27805079

You could ask me, it's not so difficult like mutin' other players ;)

I have used aimbots (not wh) many times. In the beggini' I did for other cheaters(cause admins cannot be online 24h thats y we need many of them) but I was addicted to.

About fofo . He 's right cause I was testin' the AB at DM server.

About b00bs . Man, u r doin' a great job for setti servers. U r patient and sincere as I can c.

About ducky. Mate, I didn't come here to complain for my bans or the methods I used. I posted this thread cause I think it has been a really hard work for setti servers (like b00bs) and it's a pity for 2-3 corrupted users to ruin them.

About Perplexer and Sculder. My opinion and what I write is true(as I am capable of, I am not God). I <3 truth and the truth in this situation is that you are propably in relationship. I don't like gays so "less css more time to figure out each other..".

Btw, I 'd like to thank you for not deletin' this thread. I would also suggest u not deletin' my forum account so I could write posts like that to make the world laughs.. :pp (ducky especially)

Invitation: Whoever visits Southern Greece is invited to have drinks (all on me) :cheers: Apart from the couple we have at setti's servers... :twisted:

bb for now and remember to support your mates at battles. :)

PS: I didn't say that I stop usin' this shit (AB) cause I find it unnecessary (to write). :artist:

#12 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

fofo said:
Note to all players: No admin cheats ! Especially Sculder or Perplexer.

Omg, I thought I was the fun maker over here but u took my glory with your jokes.. :thumbsup:

#13 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

fofo said:

Omg, I thought I was the fun maker over here but u took my glory with your jokes.. :thumbsup:

fetfa: just GTFO and save us your nonsense. Please. One of the most irritating things for me are people that are so wrong that they can't realise it even if you picture them the whole situation. You are one of those ppl and is thus pointless for us to try and explain you why and what.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#14 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

fofo said:

fetfa: just GTFO and save us your nonsense. Please. One of the most irritating things for me are people that are so wrong that they can't realise it even if you picture them the whole situation. You are one of those ppl and is thus pointless for us to try and explain you why and what.

The therm is "ignorant".

#15 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

It's not that he wouldn't want to see it, he can't.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#16 -==EVILFLAME==-

-==EVILFLAME==-

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:47 AM

Fofo until now u know only to ban the admins,and quenstion why becouse they ban the cheaters WTF gyus is not my job to ban the cheaters. 2 days ego cheaters kill all terror team in one round fofo was in the game and didnt do nothing and i ask him fofo? he say i speak in my phone sorry so if u are not head admin u have to wait Head admin to finish in the phone and cheater fuck all the game so whats is the point to be admin WTF i do my job like admin i ban the aim cheater and thas it i never ban without reasons player.

#17 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

Lmao. That's all you got on me ? Cheater played one more round cuz I was on the phone ? You're pathetic.

Listen faggot, 3 times you abused your admin with me on server. Third time was your last time. Now cry somewhere else cuz you lost your admin. Nab.

#18 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

Hello guys :)

I just made a visitation, I haven't seen u for many many days(weeks).

NekiNeznanec, wtf r u u fuckin' bastard? :thumbdown: :)

Have a nice game and good morning. :)

PS: One mother fucker joins in with my nick and he does bullshits. To let u know, it's not me. I have joined 3-4 times after my ban but the rest of them, it's the shity head who I told ya b4. U can always recognise me from my voice. :) bb

#19 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

http://steamcommunit...m/id/lostplacer
Fetfa's steam account. Member since: March 3, 2011. Already vac banned. Lmao.

#20 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Fofo until now u know only to ban the admins,and quenstion why becouse they ban the cheaters WTF gyus is not my job to ban the cheaters. 2 days ego cheaters kill all terror team in one round fofo was in the game and didnt do nothing and i ask him fofo? he say i speak in my phone sorry so if u are not head admin u have to wait Head admin to finish in the phone and cheater fuck all the game so whats is the point to be admin WTF i do my job like admin i ban the aim cheater and thas it i never ban without reasons player.

No sense at all. Put a fullstop somewhere... :facepalm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users