• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lost in Dreams

Lost in Dreams

• Members
  • 11 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 21 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

i'm player "Lost in Dreams [GR]", and i have been banned in ALL setti's servers. The main reason was for "team-killing" my teammates in CS. The 80% of the times was only my fault (sometimes i have bad days/bad mood) and i admit that it was fun for me to do this (but wasn't right). The 20% it wasn't my fault, the other players teasing or swearing me, and i TK them. Ok, my behavior was too bad, i can't promise that i'll not tk anyone again, but i can promise that i will be more carefull at the future. Please admins, can you unban me? I just want to play counter strike...

1) Approximate date/time of ban: today, yesterday, before yesterday..., and i think before a month or a 1.5 month...
2) Server name: All setti's servers.
3) Map name: not sure.
4) SteamID: don't know, can't see it because i can't connect to any setti anymore
5) IP: 79.107.156.125 (Dynamic)
6) Nick when you got banned: lost in dreams [GR] or {GR} or (GR) or <GR>
7) Admin's name who banned you: herccu [fin], and others that can't remember their name.
If you board the wrong train, it's no use running along the corridor in the other direction

#2 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 Сообщений:

Отправлено 22 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

Topic approved upon OPs request but unban request is denied. Troublemakers are not wanted on our servers. Let this be a lesson to the others.

#3 Lost in Dreams

Lost in Dreams

• Members
  • 11 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 22 February 2011 - 02:31 PM

Topic approved upon OPs request but unban request is denied. Troublemakers are not wanted on our servers. Let this be a lesson to the others.

at least thanks for the thread approve...
If you board the wrong train, it's no use running along the corridor in the other direction

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых