1 reply to this topic

#1 Strika

Strika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationRoot

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Thought I'd copy paste the update, I updated my CSS and now I can't connect to my server. I don't want to update my server because then no one would play since people will need to update and I doubt it will happen in a few hours for everyone, or even if it will be released any time soon for the cracked versions.

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Fixed a server crash exploit caused by malformed network packets

Counter-Strike: Source
Updated De_Inferno
Community fixes

Team Fortress 2
Fixed the Amputator and the Crusader's Crossbow healing teammates that have the Equalizer as their active weapon
Updated the Red team skin for the Fists of Steel

Gotta love steam >.< now need to download the cracked version to just join my server. Or is there any solution?

EDIT: Just installed Setti's CSS, now I can finally ban stupid cheaters from my server again. Thanks, I hope it won't be long till you guys issue an update.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

Note to everyone

Download stuff at your own risk. There is Setti supported CS:S release at http://css.setti.inf...-nosteam-setti/

DON'T DOWNLOAD UNKNOWN PATCHES - THERE MIGHT BE VIRUSES
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users