• Guests

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:54 PM

@ TupaC press f10 for voteban :lol: it works ,it really does :P

#22 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:47 AM

@ imba
Leave them alone, avoid them if u can... That's what i do. Since we all know them both and their stupid "tactics", try to evade "their" place. Or you will witness "his authorata"-Cartman. Play 4 fun, I play here only cuz i know who am i killing & if i see any of those 2 n00bs online, so what. As long as they don't freak out around me i don't care.

@ Perplexer, TupaC

Play normal and you won't have to cry here on the forums.

If u played normal we wouldn't have a problem also. Take a look at other admins. Not 1, not 2 but all others. Noone complains over k1ller, Ghost, Mach I, even Sculder (at least from what i have seen in last months) is playing normal and noone bitchs around them. WONDER WHY?

Play normal, non of us is a big shot, especially you two. Harmony has to be treated from all corners(players), so if only 1 of u bother us, you're destroying the harmony of the game.

As for saving i understand u can't try everytime, but no need to hide on the diagonal side of the map camping for the round to end. OK?

Other reason why u have your fame Perplexer is cuz we have to watch u until every fucking round ends. A happy aka fast round is when u first die. Those rounds are the best.

@ TupaC
No need to be angry if i join faster then you. No need to explain: "I told a joke. hihi". And yeah you say "OficirNiko fucking high fpser." when you know you can only break the shit out of your own pc, cuz you are a lowFPSer and your PC sucks. It even creates problems to us highFPSers.

#23 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:30 AM

N00bs will always hate PROs.

I said all.

#24 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:58 AM

one of the two "pros" WTJed today in famous perp style: "I wont die for u noobs" fucking big shot loser hahahahah

#25 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users