Can't add my L4D server to server list

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_devster

Guest_devster
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:21 PM

Hi, I'm trying to submit my L4D non-steam server to the server list, but the server doesn't show up on the actual server list. The address of my server is zoey.servegame.org:27015

It's a dedicated Linux server running rev-emu 2.7 RC1. The L4D server version is the newer 1.0.1.5. Other non-steam players can connect to the server, so I really don't know why it's not accepting the server :). Also, is there a problem with registering a username on the main page?

If everything goes well all along, you guys can delete this topic, just to reduce the forum noise :D

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Revcrew have made some weird stuff with their patches lately. They make their releases incompatible with older releases and stuff like that, so it might be one reason for problems.

If it's possible try some other patch on your server. Maybe set up a bunch of other servers on random ports and test which way you get the server on the list.

Take a look at the current list http://css.setti.info/servers/l4d/ and maybe visit the websites of the 1.0.1.5 server hosters and ask which patch they're using.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users