Do we need a topic for cheat report?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

I think we should create a topic for report of cheaters. So, the admins can only check these players in the demos to find out if they really cheat.

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

And today, we have two cheaters (maybe the same person because the first one disconnected when he find out Ghost in console) . They are "Signa" (not sigma) and "OpSiOnAl" . You can watch them in the demo here --> http://css.setti.info/videos/auto-20090 ... nferno.dem

#3 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:41 AM

They were the same player. Banned.

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

Yeah I think a separate thread for cheater reporting would be good but there should be a short sticky here explaining how to report properly. Most of the people reporting cheaters are kids who just don't give enough proper info which admins need. In fact, if this forum allows, I would limit reporting access to a few registered and experienced players only. I could not expect admins to check tons of demos which noobs would post here. Even I didn't check them ALL in my time.

A trusted player who reports the nick, country and map name would probably get admins to quickly check the IP and ban the player without too much time wasted by the poster or the admin.

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:34 PM

No, the topic for cheaters are useless.

#6 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

Maybe so. You can always PM Setti Admins group.

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

Ok , here is my idea: if we found the cheaters, we make our own demo and put it on rapidshare or megaupload and report them to admins. With this way , admins don't waste time to watch the whole demo of Setti.

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

Loool signa , ghost really scared me when he almost banned me due to name confusion :D

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:31 AM

Ok , here is my idea: if we found the cheaters, we make our own demo and put it on rapidshare or megaupload and report them to admins. With this way , admins don't waste time to watch the whole demo of Setti.

N00b do you know how many cheaters are in the morning ?!! I tell you, hundred, do you think I will stay in wast my time to post all hundred demos ?! Thats crazy, no way !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users