5 replies to this topic

#1 Li33ard

Li33ard

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Lutsk

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

Hi, all! :o)

want to ask you for a piece of advice and maybe some time to help me solve a tiny matter.

Some time ago, let's say about a year ago I've added my dedicated linux cs1.6. server to setti monitoring, several month ago, my server went offline because of harware issue, and some days before today I put the server together (reassembled all the hardware), started it, and tried to check it's status following my favourites link http://css.setti.inf...elfip.org:27055.

And found out that the server info on the link mentioned above ain't actual.

Then I tried to add my server address to the setti list again and was successful, but still the link above doesn't display current situation and new stats. If I use ip-address instead of FQDN (e.g. http://css.setti.inf...63.94.121:27055) it displays current server info but all the previous stats doesn't appear to be bound. it's understood - dynamic ip...
Can you help me with that?

I'd be very grateful! thank you in advance for your answer!

PS: thanks for Setti and for you work, btw :o) keep it up!

если надо будет могу повторить на русском ) if u need i can repeat this in Russian ))

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hello.

Your server should get back on the list with the lx.selfip.org address soon. The problem is that the server can get "unlinked" with the hostname if it's down for over couple weeks. Submitting it again should have worked. Now it's fixed differently.

Post here if it doesn't start to work.

#3 Li33ard

Li33ard

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Lutsk

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:02 AM

Hello!
Stats actually haven't showed up. And even week stats are unavailable... But if talking about realtime status - all the info is actual.

#4 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

Here, it's updating:

Posted Image

If you look at the stats page you will see only the current server IP statistics. You can change the address to match the hostname and that way you get the combined statistics for your other IPs too.

#5 Li33ard

Li33ard

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Lutsk

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

deleted

#6 Li33ard

Li33ard

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Lutsk

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

[color=#1C2837]thanx a lot!!! everything's working. you can close the trouble ticket :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users