145 replies to this topic

#101 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 10 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

Pertinent question. Mhm, hard, but eventually they get caught.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#102 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

yes, eventually, i guess it will be the same noticeable as the wallhack? Just for the record, me and the rest of the greeks who were muted DID NOT EVER USE skype, even when we were muted. And thats cause we hate cheaters, and will never be one of them :)

#103 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 10 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

Yes, you can spot it as wh.

#104 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1408 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 10 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

i am ashamed of my country -.-

S1lent my friend, you are not they only one. :D

#105 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1408 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 10 April 2011 - 02:48 PM

There isnt even a point on replying when you dont even know whats going on...!!!Another pointless reply..!! :thumbdown:

you could just stfu? oh dear you are doing the same mistakes. Just like me. I was insulting, and annoy regulars. I used to be a retard fkn around. I got banned more than 20 times. Once I got banned permanently. I am still banned. When I got the permanent ban, then I understood my mistakes. Pls try to play the fkn game not to argue. When they STOP, just fkn stop!!!

#106 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Отправлено 10 April 2011 - 09:51 PM

There isnt even a point on replying when you dont even know whats going on...!!!Another pointless reply..!! :thumbdown:

you could just stfu? oh dear you are doing the same mistakes. Just like me. I was insulting, and annoy regulars. I used to be a retard fkn around. I got banned more than 20 times. Once I got banned permanently. I am still banned. When I got the permanent ban, then I understood my mistakes. Pls try to play the fkn game not to argue. When they STOP, just fkn stop!!!

Firstly i wasnt banned and i never will be, unless someone has personal matters with me and ban me for pleasure...!!!Secondly i never said tou were retard u did...!!!Thirdly i never insult womeone without any reason...!!!And lastly who the fuck told you to pop in the convertation...!!!Just be silent and stop being annoying...!!!

#107 ApplePie

ApplePie

Regular

• Members
  • 51 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 09:16 AM

I dont like hearing people sing on mics. <_<

#108 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1408 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Firstly i wasnt banned and i never will be, unless someone has personal matters with me and ban me for pleasure...!!!Secondly i never said tou were retard u did...!!!Thirdly i never insult womeone without any reason...!!!And lastly who the fuck told you to pop in the convertation...!!!Just be silent and stop being annoying...!!!

lol. 1st learn enlgish. Second stop fkn around and being "smartass" and then play the fkn game. Ah and something else. I will say my opinion if I want. I am playing longer here than you did. IDIOT.

#109 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

i am ashamed of greeks like marioc. Where are you anyway in de_dust2??? we play there all day long. Where are your psychostats??? you are out of the topic, you just came in here to fuck the conversation. So how loooooong do you play at setti? FFS. why do you mention it anyway? you think gaming experince requires respect?? I respect only people who take drugs. this is my standar for css. :gun:

#110 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

lol. 1st learn enlgish. Second stop fkn around and being "smartass" and then play the fkn game. Ah and something else. I will say my opinion if I want. I am playing longer here than you did. IDIOT.

Learn english...???Hilarious, just because i did some spelling mistakes(w instead of s wow i wonder if these keywords are side by side in the keyboard)...!!!About the last one...!!!You play lets say 1 year and you have been banned 20 times, i use your own words, and i am the one fucking the game...???Ok just go get banned another 15 times and then we can have a chat....!!!The world is filled with retards without any personallity...!!!Love it...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#111 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

You did a spelling mistake in almost all your posts here. It's spelled conversation, with an S.

You two kids need to cut it out.

#112 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

You did a spelling mistake in almost all your posts here. It's spelled conversation, with an S.

You two kids need to cut it out.

Mmmmm the grown-up is speaking...!!!Again not worth replying in another useless post...!!!Kids...!!!hahaha...!!!Nice one...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#113 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1408 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

Learn english...???Hilarious, just because i did some spelling mistakes(w instead of s wow i wonder if these keywords are side by side in the keyboard)...!!!About the last one...!!!You play lets say 1 year and you have been banned 20 times, i use your own words, and i am the one fucking the game...???Ok just go get banned another 15 times and then we can have a chat....!!!The world is filled with retards without any personallity...!!!Love it...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol I hate persons like you. Just go away.

#114 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Too many whiners....!!!!Just play the game and stop getting on my nerves end of discussion...!!!People like you ruin the pureness of the game.....!!!!!Just shut it and play...!!!Go and play in silence...!!!FFS..!!!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#115 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

Maria, you got to him :> I think he's mad that I showed him his spelling skillz. zzzzzzzzzzzz, yes with a Z.

#116 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1408 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

Maria, you got to him :> I think he's mad that I showed him his spelling skillz. zzzzzzzzzzzz, yes with a Z.

:sorcerer:

#117 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

How many times must i say that i dont get affected by Css posts...!!!Its not worth it and you are not worth it either...!!!And FYI my English knowledge cant be measured by spelling mistakes neither by you...!!So long....!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup:

#118 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 05:14 PM

You just said we're gettin' on your nerves. Make up your mind.

"Just play the game and stop getting on my nerves end of discussion...!!!"

#119 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Being mad and being annoyed are 2 different things...!!!Use google translate if you dont know the meaning...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#120 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

Right, and i meant mad as in the real therm. Something is off with you, mein freund.

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых