50 replies to this topic

#1 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

halo to all the people,
My name is Rizla, I am 23 years old, I am from Greece.
I have been playing CSS some time around 4 months, i want to become admin especially for the very early morning hours, when cheaters party. All this time i play de_dust2 only on setti 3, a lot at day, and i play a lot more at night - early morning hours. An admin is really needed for these hours. I know i have not good stats, but i play a lot at this server, and i really hope to get some support for this!
Cheers!

#2 rofos

rofos

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

well rizzla is totally right! and as you understand he wants to be an admin not
because he wants to be someone in setti but because he enjoys to play without
these cheaters with aim and speed who join the server everyday around 4-8am.
i totally support his effort to become admin. Although if you don't want to
make him admin, at least do someone who joins the servers the upon hours.

gg Rizzla++

#3 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

Thanks rofoss. You really get my point :) all these months, i have not been able to notice an admin at early morning hours. Exception was made yesterday, when de hola came up, made some bans.. but then he left and the cheat story went on.
During the day we have many active admins and it is needless to be so many, in contrast to the late hours when most people are sleeping and rarely (if not never) you see an admin after 6am.i prefer late hours :)

#4 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:52 PM

halo to all the people,
I have been playing CSS some time around 4 months, i want to become admin...

so, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

good joke.

#5 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

halo to all the people,
I have been playing CSS some time around 4 months, i want to become admin...

so, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

good joke.

you dont really mind about what i am saying. you play around at morning? no. Who says i try to beat 'em? i had some issues with a couple of admins, thats true, but ok, i dont feel like turning this thread too, to anykind of fight against you or any other person.

Man i am serious, if i could have admin rights at dedust2 ONLY from 4-8am lets say, that would be all i needed. do u understand? I dont wanna be admin to yell "wow i am admin" WE NEED ADMINS ON THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

thanks for your negative vote anyway.

#6 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:03 PM

ok, so i dug up my first admin request to try my luck ocne again. Summer has arrived. i am still here playing pub#3 only... please, let me have admin rights at pub#3. cheaters will always be there. i play a lot. For all my troubles with sculer, OK I AM SORRY, i ve learned from MY mistakes.

I dont ask noones "vote" since i realize that only k1ll3rs vote actually counts... but lets be up with the rules. To become admin you have to make an admin request....right?> i hope k1ll3r sees this and give me a negative / positive reply. the thought is the same as was, to ban , and request permban of cheaters and only cheaters. i guess i can ask for permbans now as well, but you know, i need a motivation..

Its summer for the sake of Counter, many admins will be away (if not already away), i dont even wanna imagine how my gaming will be getting destroyed the summer nights.

respectfully,
Rizzla+++

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

He is too new. -1

#8 diegabiksis

diegabiksis

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

You dont have to be old to see aimbot :) +1

#9 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

He is too new. -1

You are the one that plays css with 20 FPS, arent u? . i am too new he says... at 200 fps things are more clear.

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

He is too new. -1

You are the one that plays css with 20 FPS, arent u? . i am too new he says... at 200 fps things are more clear.

FPS doesnt necessarily make someone pro. You can have 200 fps but you can still be a bot. :)

#11 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

He is too new. -1

FPS doesnt necessarily make someone pro. You can have 200 fps but you can still be a bot. :)

my point is that you could lag and mistake someone for cheater at 20 fps. and u dont have to be pro to be admin. "bot" is used for teasing really pro players, it does not mean noob , or whatever u have in mind. i know i am a noob, at least i admit it :) but still, i can tell an aimbotter.

#12 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

"i can tell an aimboter." :notworthy: Anyway. Its not about me. Its not me vs you. It's only you and that's what you dont get. Gl. I am still -1

#13 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Also try and spell k1ller's nickname corectly. It should help you.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#14 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

"you can tell an aimboter." :notworthy: Anyway. Its not about me. Its not me vs you. It's only you and that's what you dont get. Gl. I am still -1

Oh didnt i used the right verb? tell your english teacher about that. at least it makes sense.

what i dont get?, that its only me? where? what about? your sentence does not make sense!

EDIT: spam as much as you want, i am used to you popping everyehere i write. i will still be waiting for a reply from K!@#!@#$!#@$LLLLLLLLeeeEER

#15 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

Also try and spell k1ller's nickname corectly. It should help you.

Try to spell corectly correctly. It should help you.

You love correcting other peoples spelling mistakes, but you make one yourself while doing so :) Love the irony.

#16 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

"you can tell an aimboter." :notworthy: Anyway. Its not about me. Its not me vs you. It's only you and that's what you dont get. Gl. I am still -1

Oh didnt i used the right verb? tell your english teacher about that. at least it makes sense.

what i dont get?, that its only me? where? what about? your sentence does not make sense!

Dont compare me and you. Waste of time.

#17 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

+1 to Rizla!!
We want more admins on the early morning hours that rizla plays.Especially now that summer arrived. I play a lot at this time and it's too annoying with no admins.Also the other servers of setti are usually empty to call an admin from there as we do on the day. Rizla has the experience.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#18 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

Dont compare me and you. Waste of time.

yeah thats what i m trying to do. get lost off my thread kid. thanks for your vote, which i mentioned at first place that doesnt count:)

PS: i understand that google translate needs improvements.

#19 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

thanx for your words mithrandir. Thats truth that i play very late at night, usually u find me anywhere from 3-6 am. i am a sleepless freak! i am psycho! i should normally be sleeping but... u know me. at least YOU know me, and why i sleep so late.. :D The reason is simple, i want to play with others that are sober in the night, like me.

#20 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

It's like a game which its result is known to everyone. Greeks supporting each other like Cyprous and Greece in eurovision. All know that they'll vote each other but they'll still do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users