• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

It's like a game which its result is known to everyone. Greeks supporting each other like Cyprous and Greece in eurovision. All know that they'll vote each other but they'll still do.

lol... i said that i dont ask for anyone's vote..... ffs. SPAMMER

#22 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

It's like a game which its result is known to everyone. Greeks supporting each other like Cyprous and Greece in eurovision. All know that they'll vote each other but they'll still do.

lol... i said that i dont ask for anyone's vote..... ffs. SPAMMER

finally my word is... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

#23 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

stop acting like stupid kids

#24 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

HMMM who won the eurovision this year? :sorcerer:
peace guys :gun:
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#25 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:44 PM

Marioc just wants to ruin Rizla's request,although, he knows that nobody pays attention on what he says!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#26 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

marioc you act like a kid cause you are a kid. simple.

please killer, i dont want to pm you. this is why i made myself clear from the (2nd ) beggining of my admin request, requesting your reply.. write either no or yes, here.. In the end i am a user that only wants to help and not abuse. :facepalm:

cheers

#27 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

At least someone is supporting him. You on the other hand dont get the approval from anyone on the server thats why you are just a troll hoping to get admin rights. I have read many admin applcation topics and guess what, you are almost in everyone of them trolling and spamming like "he is too new" or "he plays only for 2 weeks in the server" .Dont try to ruin the admin applications just because your own was rejected.Cheers. :cheers: :cheers:

If the approval of other players in the server matters then Rizzla has a +1 from me. Cheers and good luck man. :cheers: :cheers:

#28 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

At least someone is supporting him. You on the other hand dont get the approval from anyone on the server thats why you are just a troll hoping to get admin rights. I have read many admin applcation topics and guess what, you are almost in everyone of them trolling and spamming like "he is too new" or "he plays only for 2 weeks in the server" .Dont try to ruin the admin applications just because your own was rejected.Cheers. :cheers: :cheers:

If the approval of other players in the server matters then Rizzla has a +1 from me. Cheers and good luck man. :cheers: :cheers:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#29 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

Also try and spell k1ller's nickname corectly. It should help you.

Try to spell corectly correctly. It should help you.

You love correcting other peoples spelling mistakes, but you make one yourself while doing so :) Love the irony.

I wasn't trying to coRRect him. I was giving him an advice, since he didn't know k1ller's nickname isn't k1ll3r.

And now I officialy don't like you. You're on top of my shitlist, right below Tupac.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#30 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

pffff fofo, pls stop spamming. if you have a problem with lol and hes officially your enemy pm him. i dont care. this tread is my attempt to become admin. if you wanna start a fight/ "i am the smartest person in the universe"/ "i correct" thread, do so and make a new thread. Please, relax, and dont spam at my threads, you're like everywhere i write. pls . stop. let k1ll3r decide. i dont want this thread to have 4 pages of spam posts, and me writing the same things.

#31 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Rizzla is a cool dude, not whiner or shit talker (like 90% of guys on setti1).

Make him admin.
Posted Image

#32 daloukas

daloukas

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

1+ from me :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up:

#33 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

Also try and spell k1ller's nickname corectly. It should help you.

Try to spell corectly correctly. It should help you.

You love correcting other peoples spelling mistakes, but you make one yourself while doing so :) Love the irony.

I wasn't trying to coRRect him. I was giving him an advice, since he didn't know k1ller's nickname isn't k1ll3r.

And now I officialy don't like you. You're on top of my shitlist, right below Tupac.

I never got the impression that you "officially" liked me ;) so thats not a suprise really

You clearly weren't trying to give him advice. The majority of your posts are sarcastic remarks.

+1 for rizla. he would be a useful admin

#34 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

pffff fofo, pls stop spamming. if you have a problem with lol and hes officially your enemy pm him. i dont care. this tread is my attempt to become admin. if you wanna start a fight/ "i am the smartest person in the universe"/ "i correct" thread, do so and make a new thread. Please, relax, and dont spam at my threads, you're like everywhere i write. pls . stop. let k1ll3r decide. i dont want this thread to have 4 pages of spam posts, and me writing the same things.

STFU.

And +1 from me also.

#35 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

STFU.

And +1 from me also.

hmmm is it the end of the word or something?

#36 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:03 AM

No. Why ? He would make a good admin. I was right about you, wasn't I?

#37 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:08 AM

+1 :thumbup:

#38 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

No. Why ? He would make a good admin. I was right about you, wasn't I?

oh yeah that was an epic failure :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :P

#39 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

I also recommend Luffy and lol.

Luffy for pub#3, cuz he's not moving too often, and lol for all servers.

#40 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

I also recommend Luffy and lol.

Luffy for pub#3, cuz he's not moving too often, and lol for all servers.

LOL thx for the recommendation but i wont think i would make a good admin. I have no experience of being admin as i have never been admin in any server before, i dont even know how to use the admin commands to ban the hackers. I would make a lousy admin!

But thanks for the vote of confidence anyway! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users