20 replies to this topic

#1 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

We never forget,we never forgive
There will be only chaos until anarchy is restored.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:42 PM

What is it that you don't forget? And why won't you forgive? Also who is 'we'?

Btw, today is the independence day of Finland: http://en.wikipedia....ce_Day_(Finland)
Posted Image

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

I'm not familiar with the greek politics and such. Can some greek explain it to me. I don't have time to educate myself :).

All i know is that this kid was 15y and he got shot cuz of one scared cop and now this riots happend on 1st anniversary.

What would i like to know is, how is this effecting your lives daily? Do you have more problems with the authorty(police, security staff, ...), then it would be necessary?

Now i remebered, that you have in some parts of the cities absolutely no protection by the law. That the police "hasn't got the balls to intervene". Is any of my knowledge the truth?

#4 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:18 PM

@K1ller
Did ever happened to Fin a cop kills a citizen and never pay the price?Do you realize what this means?
It's not the first time and NONE gone to jail or trial.What do you want me to do? Stay home and wait until i'm the next 'mistake'?
'We' are all these that we 'think' and we don't believe the lies of Tv.We want a better tomorrow,see where is Greece according to the rest Europe, see what the rest of you think about us.I didn't make it, i try to change it.

@oficirniko
You go for a beer and in every corner you see policemen, would you like it?

that you have in some parts of the cities absolutely no protection by the law

The law killed a boy.Do you call this protection?

#5 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:06 AM

Fight the power 8-)
Posted Image

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:54 AM

@ backis13

In my hometown the most controversial "act of protection" happened 5-10y ago. A stupid cop tried to stop a speeding motor on the road, by moving his van police car in his path. So the crash then happened, Male(driver) and female(co-driver) supposedly flew over the car and they both died. Tried to find what happened after but as it seems, the news are lost.

And yeah don't wish it to be like it is at our place where on weekdays after 22:00 outside you'll meet only the police and noone else. Even earlier nowadays.

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

In my hometown the police is just for thieves, berak up fights and shit like. But cases when they actualy need to pull the gun?Thats like one in 5 years or smth. So backis, maybe the problem is not only at them. Why did that policeman had to pull the gun in the first time ? Cuz there was a reason why he was scared

#8 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:05 PM

http://www.animatekafestival.org/2009/p ... -finland-1

LOKOMOTIVA / VETURI / THE LOCOMOTIVE
The kangaroo has already given up hope of a ride, when suddenly, things change. The film portrays the necessity of mutual understanding and finding new solutions.

:lol:
Posted Image

#9 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:24 PM

@Vludut
Scared ?! :lol:
You wear helmet,vest,knee protections, you hold chemics and flash nades and you get scared by a 15y boy with his hands in his pockets?
OFFICIAL police reports tells that the cop had a word fight with the young, his partners told him to pull back but he didn't listen to them, he run to catch him but the young manage to escape and then he fires 3 times. 1 straight to the heart.

#10 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

We want a better tomorrow,see where is Greece according to the rest Europe, see what the rest of you think about us.

Well... I think the general opinion about Greece is quite well shared in Europe :twisted:

Btw, today is the independence day of Finland.
Posted Image

#11 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

Happy "B-day" 94-years old Finland! :clap:
Posted Image
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#12 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

I'd like to know more about it too. Though i can't understand destroying your own towns is going to solve anything. Also why attacking the police?! I mean seriously, they are just people too. In what possible way is THAT going to solve ANYTHING?! As if the police and military are approving of their politics more than others

#13 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

Fuck Police, and fuck the system.

#14 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Fuck Police, and fuck the system.

yeah, why bother having something called law, and executive to keep it up. Why don't we just all go back to the caves and live like gatherers again!

#15 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

You dont know anything about 6/12/2008. I wont explain it to you.

#16 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

I am not talking about the 6/12/2006, im talking about the riots in greece which have been going on for months.

#17 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

I dont know what happend in that date and dont really care... but I agree with IrGeNd that police are people too and they have a duty... they just do what they commandor/primeminister or president tell them to even if they like it or not... its their job... Im sure this is what IrGeNd also meant :) or?

#18 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

I dont know what happend in that date and dont really care... but I agree with IrGeNd that police are people too and they have a duty... they just do what they commandor/primeminister or president tell them to even if they like it or not... its their job... Im sure this is what IrGeNd also meant :) or?

ye.
also, if they don't show up to their military, won't they get arrested for that?
So tell me, what's the point throwing stones at the police/military?

#19 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

greek police men are uneducated, they choose this job,knowing that the biggest part of the youth hates 'em. all they want is recognistion from the family, the neighbours. they are "trained" for only two years, while for every national university it is at least 4 years. So at 20 y old they are given a gun! They dont protect the citizens at all, they are racists agains the greekz. just think that in the (historical) center of Athens they let all pakistanees blacks etc to deal drugs, sell prostitute (women get fucked in the middle of the pavements for 10 euros)... really, if you have a bad opinion for greece, if you walk there at day or even worse at night, you ll get a 100* worse one.

that bastard killed an innocent teenager, and he continues to live.

FUCK THE POLICE, R.I.P ALEXIS

#20 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

Wake up people.. You cannot understand what is going on in Greece because you don't live here. But I'm afraid that in the next few years the same things are going to happen on other european countries too. We deal an impending,an upcoming bankruptcy. Italia statrs too. Spain and Portugal also.Ireland too. They have simiral problems.
You have to understand that Germany makes us an "econοmic war",Merkel is the new Hitler and her joker Sarkozy is the new Moussolini. Herman Van Rompuy is their pawn.( I want to note here that many people don't know him and his authorities because they want him behind the cameras. A silent e.u. president, an economic killer). Check this out

p.s. My respect to Nigele Farage
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users