• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CSS_addict

CSS_addict

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

Hello,

I have seen in many servers when you join it and you see the welcome windows there is some music playing in the background. How can I make my server play music when players join the server?

Thank you.

#2 Decibel

Decibel

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hello,

I have seen in many servers when you join it and you see the welcome windows there is some music playing in the background. How can I make my server play music when players join the server?

Thank you.

I'm doing this with mani plugin, just change the sound in cstrike/sounds/admin_plugin/actions/joinserver.mp3
the path should be something like that, just put ur custom sound in there and name it something u want (no capital letters (NOT like this: JoinServer.mp3, but like this: joinserver.mp3)), Then you should change something in your cstrike/cfg/mani_admin_plugin/actionsoundlist.txt, just change this line: "//"joinserver" admin_plugin/actions/joinserver.mp3"
to this: ""joinserver" admin_plugin/actions/yoursound.mp3"

You can change other sounds aswell if you want, but the joinserver is cool enough for me ^^

PS: This is just for mani admin plugin, i have no idea on how to do it with other admin mods(if you have others)

-DeciBel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users