One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

For ban requests posts this information:
1) star1x
2) EDIT : Wallhacking
3) EDIT: demo
4) EDIT: wall hacking is "on" all the time, i think... sry, i dont know exactly what frame to look. just spec him a couple of rounds
5) # 2018 "star1x" STEAM_0:0:1254629541 41:51 123 0 active

for fucks sake, no admins for about an hour at setti 3. do sth. we cant play

#2 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMünchen,Germany

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:40 AM

No demo no ban.
Please say which server was and what was the time and map of cheating and I will find a demo for you http://css.setti.inf...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_razz.gif
Posted Image

Posted Image

I am so grummpy :)

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

You know, at 3 am most admins sleep. Most normal people sleep also. Now you're crying cuz you can't get an admin at 3 am? Well of course you can't find an admin at 3 am, they're sleeping ! It's a css server here, not an indian 24/7 call center.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 Interceptor

Interceptor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:33 AM

You know, at 3 am most admins sleep. Most normal people sleep also. Now you're crying cuz you can't get an admin at 3 am? Well of course you can't find an admin at 3 am, they're sleeping ! It's a css server here, not an indian 24/7 call center.

:thumbup:

#5 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:56 AM

hahaa so i m not normal cause i play late at night. nice, lets see what else you will think of me. screw you fofo,

@ TiX, he was at setti 3. de dust 2 oly.

Sorry for reporting a cheater,

WHATEVER THREAD I MAKE = CRY.

edit: sleep well

#6 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

No, you are a normal guy. But when you play css at 3 am you're not.

#7 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

you are prejudiced! it cant be explained! what has the time i play to to do with my personality?

#8 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:23 AM

you are prejudiced! it cant be explained! what has the time i play to to do with my personality?

I just lol'd.

#9 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

Posted Image :popcorn: Posted Image :popcorn:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#10 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

in any case, i just made a ban request for me and the rest 14 unnormal guys that were playing at the time for fair game. what is your problem with me? why do you have to post against me, in offensive way, in every single thread i start? spammer, if you hate me, pm me your hate. dont spam whenever i post. This thread is supposed to be read by a full admin, to take care of the cheater. You just disrespect and act like a 13-year-old kid. ffs

#11 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:01 PM

Yes, you got the right answer. I hate you. I spamm your threads everyday. I spamm, I don't try to make you think before you post. Or make you stop crying about the quality of setti servers. You know, it's typical, you get a free service but instead of trying to make it better you just cry about its flaws.

Instead of using lines like this: "for fucks sake, no admins for about an hour at setti 3. do sth. we cant play ", you could've went with "we need admins late at night, there are always cheaters late at night and very few admins or none". If you play late at night usualy and you're a known player on d2 why the fuck aren't you applying for admin and solve the matter yourself. You got my vote on that matter, get some more and problem is solved.

#12 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

ok dude, i understand your point. i am not a formal guy, so why you give so much attention to the words i used. Its an unban request, i included evrything needed. indeed, i was not very calm when i wrote this thread.
As for the admin apply, due to my late trouble with sculder its useless to try, at least now.
I appreciate your understanding.

#13 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

3) i am bored to get a demo, we need an admin now!

Rizla you need to add the demo for an Permanent Ban.

Even if limited Admin would join at this hour the server for ban. They cant permban so they have to report the cheater with all inclusive too. Also limited Admins have to add the demo for Bans.

#14 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

i included the demo, i hope its ok now. do i also need to tell at which frames tha hack is visible? he is wallhacking.. all the round

#15 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

4) Approximate time when cheat can be seen
(means the time when you can see the cheat in demo) ;)

Its ok now, I will check it in the next mins :thumbsup:

#16 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

thank you phoenix for your attention. of course, there is always the possibility that hes a pro, but to me and some others, he seems to use WH.
also, in this demo, it is very possible you find other chetes too. have a nice day
EDIT: my nick was "poso maresei i cocacola" at that time, not rizla

#17 r1k

r1k

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

OMG its this true ???? Im radok i was using that nick (star1x) ingame. I been banned a lot of times on setti server because im a good player im really angry about this -_- Ask greco if aim a cheater, ask prpa if im cheater your a noob im on source 6 years 3 on 1.6 and i start playing on cs 1.3 on 2001. Mi steam 6 digit account STEAM_0:0:8988098 was stolen 1 year ago look http://steamcommunit...561197978241924 im a good css player, if you dont understand that go and play tetris.

#18 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

@r1k: Have you been banned now ? It's just a ban request, wait for admin response.

#19 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:59 PM

OMG its this true ???? Im radok i was using that nick (star1x) ingame. I been banned a lot of times on setti server because im a good player im really angry about this -_- Ask greco if aim a cheater, ask prpa if im cheater your a noob im on source 6 years 3 on 1.6 and i start playing on cs 1.3 on 2001. Mi steam 6 digit account STEAM_0:0:8988098 was stolen 1 year ago look http://steamcommunit...561197978241924 im a good css player, if you dont understand that go and play tetris.

as i said, I had my doubts, I could be wrong. you could be pro. admin will decide.
If so, I AM SORRY MAN! you are too good, that i mistaken you for wallhack. pls close this thread.
you have not been banned yet , have you?
You say you have been banned a lot of times... so , i guess i am not the only one who mistook u for cheater. once again sorry dude.
EDIT: you should have said in game that you are radok. i searched at player stats for star1, before making this ban request, and no matches were found. when you see everyone accusing you of cheating while we play, and you dont say something to defend yourself, what do you expect?

#20 diegabiksis

diegabiksis

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:08 PM

Even top10 players cheats sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users