52 replies to this topic

#1 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

Is there any way to permanent ban the "players" that constantly teamkill...!!!There are some guys who join the server just to ruin the game...!!!In my opinion players that teamkill intentionally and have been doing it for many times are more annoying than cheaters...!!!Is there any possibility for permanent bans , beacuse if i am not mistaken you are allowed to use permanent bans only for cheaters...!!!If the ban thing is not the solution just try something defferent...!!!They are getting really annoying...!!! :confused: :confused: Thank you for your time :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up:

#2 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

what about this...!!! and this...!!! and this...!!!!
Retard.

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

and this...!!! and this ??? and this :::: and this """"" and this _____. Half of your posts are spamm by abuse of !!!. How can someone take you srsly when you write like a 12 year old?
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

On topic: Ye, I sometimes want slay, so I can give them a taste of their own medicine.

#5 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

Wow u have a problem with how i type..!!!I dont really care.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How about you reply for the matter at hand and not if i spamm abuse my topics...!!!When u only reply telling me that i abuse the threads with 1 or 2 !!! who is the spammer...???Moreover if you have a problem with my typing style i will see to it that i do it more often...!!!Try to focus on the topic and not on my typing style...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

FYI: Now that i know it annoys you i will do it more often......!!!!!I dont even care if i get banned for doing it, although i really doubt it, becuase in my book it isnt even close on spamming ...!!!

#6 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

Another stupid Greek. There just isn't a stupider nation. I haven't been there, but seeing stuff on Setti made me never want to go there.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#7 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

Another thing...!!!Is it so hard to concentrate on the topic...!!!I dont care if you have problems with me i dont care if your daddy was a drunk , u are a damn admin and ur responsibility is to help the server...!!!But lectruring about it is useless isnt it...???

#8 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

Another stupid Greek. There just isn't a stupider nation. I haven't been there, but seeing stuff on Setti made me never want to go there.

Thank you i really appreciate it...!!!I LOVE spamm idiots...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#9 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

Just a question(yeah yeah i know its spamming but i couldnt help it)...!!!I am stupid due to my typing style...???You judje people according to their typing style...???If thats not the definition of idiocy i dont know what is...!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#10 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

It's what you type and how you respond to criticism that shows your true value:) I don't care about "!!!!!" But it was stupid how you reacted to others.

Oh.. Yeah, teamkillers suck ass.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#11 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

It's what you type and how you respond to criticism that shows your true value:) I don't care about "!!!!!" But it was stupid how you reacted to others.

Oh.. Yeah, teamkillers suck ass.

Well i dont have any problem with others but with only a handful of them...!!!When someone replies in a topic only to screw with you and not to help the server nor the topic because i use !!! instead of a dot in my way of thinking is n idiot with personal issues...!!!FYI read other threads i have replied to check my true value...!!!I am only aggresive when someone like mr "wise guy", yeah i mean you fofo, joins a convertation just to screw with you...!!!Anyway just stop talking about my !!! thing and just help the server with a mature reply or just scram...!!!

#12 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:49 AM

Yeah, writing style says very much about a man. If you write like a frustrated kid then you must be a frustrated kid.

And it's spelled "conversation" for fucks sake.

#13 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

half of your friends are Greeks,idiot kid!!!! Watch your words here!!!Do not insult our nation.Noone insulted yours!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#14 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Fofo and neki are right. We are the stupidest nation. Sad but true. To stay on topic: The only way to stop tkers, IS TO FACE THEM.

#15 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:34 AM

Fofo and neki are right. We are the stupidest nation. Sad but true. To stay on topic: The only way to stop tkers, IS TO FACE THEM.

Omg!!!! An other one!!! I am so sorry for you. Want it or not you are Greek and you shouldn't be ashamed for!!!!
Με το γλύψιμο δε καταφέρνεις τίποτα παρά μόνο να ντροπιάζεσαι στα μάτια μας.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#16 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

Omg!!!! An other one!!! I am so sorry for you. Want it or not you are Greek and you shouldn't be ashamed for!!!!

Στα άρχιδια μου σε γράφω. Έχω αυτογνωσία.

#17 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

For ban requests posts this information:
1) Player name
2) Reason why he should be banned
3) Link to a demo (http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/)
4) Approximate time when cheat can be seen
5) Player's SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to server)

Just report the constantly tk's and troublemaker. We will see what to do.

#18 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

τι έχεις? κάνει μπάμ οτι πας να γλύψεις...
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#19 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

Επίσης έχεις σπουδαία συμπεριφορά,όπως και ανατροφή!
Voltaire

#20 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

τι έχεις? κάνει μπάμ οτι πας να γλύψεις...

Εισαι 21 ποσο στο διαολο εισαι και φερεσαι σαν 5 χρονο. Μην μου πριζεις τον πουτσο. Στα αρχιδια μου σε γραφω. Το τι κανω ειναι δικια μου υποθεση. ΔΕΝ ΓΛΥΦΩ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΝ. Αν γλυφω εγω εσυ τι κανεις. Απλα μην μου μιλας.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users