• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

That's what you get for getting on my bad side. Ha-ha !

it was your fault anyway. you were an asshole, just admit it.
but as you can see i got some ++ recommendations, so you know i'll make a good admin/mod or whatever you call it.

yes you take plesure by slaying and banning people that dont agree with you, by showing off your power for the lulz. im glad to tell you that im not like that, i will make shure that everyone have a good time and that only Tkers, cheaters and hackers will be banned.

this will probably be bad for your badass image on here, but im asking you to put that shit aside for a moment and add me as a mod/admin to the pub4 server.
if u do that ill give you something back! if u add me as a mod/admin ill promise that ill stay on only pub4 and you will never see me whine, bitch or insult your high powers as a owner on here again...EVER! and if we meet, ill just be a asskisser like most of the people in here.
i respect you, but i dont take shit from you without give u some shit back. oh and if u see me outside pub4 you can remove my admin/mod! deal?

it wont hurt me if you tell me to fuck off and die, and not give me admin/mod, but we need more admins on pub4. yes you could find someone else, but now you know that im thrustworthy and you dont have to search after players that could be a good mod/admin, i bet you have more important stuffs to take care off.

but with your -1 im still on +, so the democracy speaks for it self. but if u decide u want to be like hitler, go ahead.

have a nice day

:thumbsup:

Every time I masturbate when I ban cheater. Two pleasure at the same time :lol: :w00t:

#22 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

-1 from me.. I don't like his way! He is too offensive..
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#23 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

-1 from me.. I don't like his way! He is too offensive..

u dont even play on pub 4. i have never seen u there.

yes i insulted u 2 one time because u were being stupid. no offence.

#24 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

What democracy ?

SettiCracy is the forum politics - notice it ;)

#25 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

this will be the last time ill be asking for a admin account on pub4.

just a simple req :)

i play mostly between 4 pm to 9 pm.

steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2049384316

nick: twintip steeze

psycho stats: http://css.setti.inf...er.php?id=96844 (i changed clan name and nick, so it dont show all of my time playing here).

thanks for your attention :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users