Server Crashing with Setti

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Husam

Husam

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

Hello, i made payment 3 times for server Boost and it worked very well but when server became full, Server crashed over and over. May i learn the reason of these crashes? is it about Setti or a setting of my server? And how to fix that crashes?

#2 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2,317 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

Setti is just master server. Setti`s bot do not send any "hack" requests to your server.

If your server at top of the list, sure that hacker`s attention to your server will be increase or appear.

Do not order the service, if you can not protect your server.
Lets make setti better!
Find servers which break rules and report!

If you have any questions, you can talk with me on ICQ: 376421296 or E-Mail: admin@mvpro.net

#3 Husam

Husam

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

I'm just trying to figure out what problem is. i didnt blame you. Just trying to make clear everytyhing in my mind.

#4 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2,317 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

I'm just trying to figure out what problem is. i didnt blame you. Just trying to make clear everytyhing in my mind.

I did not insult and said anything bad. It`s just an explain, so = you get, what you want.
Lets make setti better!

If you have any questions, you can talk with me on ICQ: 376421296 or E-Mail: admin@mvpro.net

#5 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

I did not insult and said anything bad. It`s just an explain, so = you get, what you want.

@ MvPRO
Your tone is aggressive. It's irrelevant what you say if you say it aggressively. Watch your behavior. Don't start to argue with people who are here to ask for help. Most threads in which you are involved the discussion turns to your behavior. Then you start to justify and explain your behavior. Do not reply to this message - this thread is not about you.

@ Husam
Popular servers might be crashing often for several reasons. Maybe you have some plugins that are leaking memory. When lots of players connect the memory leak is faster and causes your server to crash. Or maybe some plugins on your server don't work well with many players. Even without any plugins your server might crash faster than it does in "normal conditions".

The crashing is not caused by Setti. Popular servers just need to regularly deal with this kind of stuff. Servers also quite often gradually start crashing more frequently. It's difficult then to notice what exactly causes the crashing because it's not some single point in time after which it happens. Just like on your server the server might be working very well with lower player limit but with higher player limit it starts crashing. Finding the limits of your server is what you need to do. Good luck! :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#6 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2,317 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

k1ller, we are not in real live. I cant set the tone in text.

You have told more worse things, then me :mrgreen:
Lets make setti better!

#7 Husam

Husam

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

@ Husam
Popular servers might be crashing often for several reasons. Maybe you have some plugins that are leaking memory. When lots of players connect the memory leak is faster and causes your server to crash. Or maybe some plugins on your server don't work well with many players. Even without any plugins your server might crash faster than it does in "normal conditions".

The crashing is not caused by Setti. Popular servers just need to regularly deal with this kind of stuff. Servers also quite often gradually start crashing more frequently. It's difficult then to notice what exactly causes the crashing because it's not some single point in time after which it happens. Just like on your server the server might be working very well with lower player limit but with higher player limit it starts crashing. Finding the limits of your server is what you need to do. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind response :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users