14 replies to this topic

#1 Ruppert

Ruppert

Regular

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hi guys,

i want to inform you about 2 obvious things. As you can read out from the topic it deals with admin abuse.
The admin who abuses his privileges is a guy with the name "Zeicko". I didn't know him before yesterday (maybe because i just play in Pub 2).
Anyway he was online at pub 2 yesterday around 20:40. Some players blamed him with the claim that he uses wh. So I went spectators, to decide if he was hacking or not.
I was confident of this claim, because exactly knew the position of the player at 11:30 in the DEMO and knew when he came out. Besides he didn't kill directly when he came out (what would explain that he has REAL skill)
I still can't imagine that he had no wallhack and so i banned him for 2 hours. After that Redbull told me that he was admin, but i answered: "Admin with wallhack".
Also admins can use hacks especially if they are frustrated about their gameplay - we are just humans. And we make mistakes. Maybe it was a mistake to ban him, then I'm really sorry, but this was to supernatural.

After i watched the demo I saw around 7:30 that he exactly ran the the way of the last player.
At the beginning I told you about 2 obvious thing.
The second obvious thing is that he banned me after this 2 hours were over. Just here an extract (you can also see it in demo but i think just very interested guys will watch it)

DEMO

Zeicko :  ober don't bother to ban me again. i am admin [i want to edit: just cause you are admin, you are not the king]

Snake_Eater!<3 :  haha

Oberfoerster Ruppert :  admin with wh

Zeicko :  you silly fuck [edit: No flair; especially this is no English and makes no sense]

Player $triker was autokicked for breaking the 120ms ping limit on this server

(ADMIN) Zeicko: banned player Oberfoerster Ruppert

You have been banned by Admin for 120 minutes

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

That shows the true identity of this admin. He also has rules, just the same as me. And you know what happens if you break the rules. If you say right now: You also broke the rules i have to say SORRY, i just banned a cheater.

Now you all can form an opinion of this. But this manners are totally incorrect!

See you on Pub 2
Oberfoerster Ruppert

P.S.: if the setti website wouldn't have been down, this post would be on forum since the 5th June

#2 LeNNy

LeNNy

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

I do not see a Zeicko in this demo. Maybe its me or its you.
Oldsco' Setti & CSS Playah.

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

If you saw Zeicko wallhacking, then your cheater detector skills stop to the obvious ones. The ones that tremble or their screen is upside down. I don't even need to watch to demo. Silly admin.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 Ruppert

Ruppert

Regular

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

I do not see a Zeicko in this demo. Maybe its me or its you.

He connects after a few minutes, at the scud demo you have to wait longer until he connects

#5 LeNNy

LeNNy

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

He aint there at mine, but Zeicko does not cheat anyways, because you must know him for a long time. If you do, everyone knows he does not cheat.

#6 Ruppert

Ruppert

Regular

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

He aint there at mine, but Zeicko does not cheat anyways, because you must know him for a long time. If you do, everyone knows he does not cheat.

Maybe you are right, but see there are 2 demos

#7 Zeicko

Zeicko

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWinland

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

I was confident of this claim, because exactly knew the position of the player and knew when he came out.
I still can't imagine that he had no wallhack and so i banned him for 2 hours.
Also admins can use hacks especially if they are frustrated about their gameplay - we are just humans. And we make mistakes. Maybe it was a mistake to ban him, then I'm really sorry, but this was to supernatural.

The second obvious thing is that he banned me after this 2 hours were over.

That shows the true identity of this admin. He also has rules, just the same as me. And you know what happens if you break the rules. If you say right now: You also broke the rules i have to say SORRY, i just banned a cheater.

Now you all can form an opinion of this. But this manners are totally incorrect!

I simply can read your little mind. That's what happens when you play too long in public. You can anticipate what is going to happen next and where would that player go next. That has nothing to do with wallhack or radar hack.

And oh yeah, we got rules... Just wondering why you are breaking them and then blaming me when i do the same. I banned you for wrong reason and so did you. It was just your own stupidity when you were listening newbies and then banning me after so short time of spectating.
I must say that you were right about the one thing, that i am supernatural. That's what the girls have always told me when leaving my apartment.

#8 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:05 PM

^ LOLD

Zeiko, could you possibly elaborate more on the supernatural part to provide us with further lulz and help some fellow setti gamers get pussy?

#9 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:01 AM

"I came to fuck and you play css. You're supernatural!"

Kinda...:D

:))
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#10 LeNNy

LeNNy

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:17 AM

Haha, funny these posts made me laugh :D

#11 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:00 AM

Hahahahahaah lol xd:)

I will say my opinion.
Zeicko is long time setti player and high skilled player and realy good player so i cannot beleive that Zeicko use wallhack.
Peace guys

#12 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

I must say that you were right about the one thing, that i am supernatural. That's what the girls have always told me when leaving my apartment.

Calm down dude B)

Ruppert you should be careful with your power. Zeicko is a good and known player at Setti. So your ban was wrong.

#13 Ruppert

Ruppert

Regular

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

Zeicko is a good and known player at Setti. So your ban was wrong.

He doesn't seem to play often at the costum map server.
So the other players of pub 2 and me suspect him of wh, because there is a very little probability that new players are that good.

Yes you have been really good (the best at this time), maybe you should play more often costum maps ^^

And comments like fofos "silly admin" do not belong here. If you want to show me that i am silly do that ingame pls.

#14 Zeicko

Zeicko

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWinland

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

It's true that i haven't play there often.

So is the problem solved and situation over?
I'm not resentful about what happend. No hard feelings. I hope you are feeling the same.

Peace, love, sex and drugs. But don't forget the condom in case of hooker.

#15 Ruppert

Ruppert

Regular

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

I totaly aree with you - 2 times yes

pls forive me my wrong ban.

Sex Drugs Rock n Roll :thumbup: And for the condom - of course

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users