Photo

Banned by Epic cookie. I need and legit reason for the ban.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Addy

Addy

HUMANOID

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

*sorry for any grammar mistakes, im danish and im not the perfect englishmen:)*

Hi, first of all let me tell you a little about gaming situation, on one of your servers.
It took me a long time to find a server that i really liked to play on, either the people wasnt cool, or the maps were bad.
But i finally stumbled across yours: Setti CSS server (Pub#4 NO-AWP) - 78.46.42.232:27018

If you check my stats on this site you will find out that i am a regular player on here and i know alot of people.

Ok, now to the more serious part that I personally would like an big explanation on. Yes, ive been banned from that server, by whom? Epic cookie was his nick, and member of the swecookies i think. Ive "only" been banned for 120 minutes as far as i can see from the game console, but the thing here is, Why in world did he ban me. Was it for being a regular player? or that i at that time had an kill/death ratio of 24/1 ?, or just because he had a bad mood that minute?.. I want that explanation, because it doesnt matter if you got banned for 1 min, 30 min or even a week, if you got banned for absolutely Nothing then it really isnt fair and it sets a bad example for the server. As proof of concept i have the "last" words he said to me before getting me banned.:

[SweCookies] Epic_Cookie : yo caesar, guess what? :D
♠ Hale Caesar : yep? :)
[SweCookies] Epic_Cookie : Cya :D
(ADMIN) [SweCookies] Epic_Cookie: banned player ♠ Hale Caesar
You have been banned by Admin for 120 minutes
Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).
Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with That said let me fill out the "formular" below.

1) Approximate date/time of ban
June 13. 2011 - around 17:20 i think

2) Server name
Setti CSS server (Pub#4 NO-AWP) - 78.46.42.232:27018

3) Map name
de_cbble

4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
"♠ Hale Caesar" STEAM_0:1:13547103 00:34 119 0

5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)

6) Nick when you got banned
♠ Hale Caesar

7) Admin's name who banned you
[SweCookies] Epic_Cookie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bottom line, is that I just want to play the game on your server, and hope that this is a little help for whoever is in charge of the servers, to end the admin abuse of any kind or simply have a word with the respected admins.
It's bad for the reputation of the server/clan. and its annoying for the ones who actually got banned. and even though ive (probably) been banned for just 120 minutes i would like you all to know that it's not because im being a whimp now and complaining about everything. banning for no legit reason should not be allowed, and i think everyone can agree with this.

This is just for the people who got bannedfor no legit reason. [color="#FF0000"] I do not speak for those who HAS been caught of cheating etc. and those who hack Should be banned. :)

Have a nice day everyone. thanks for your time.

- HALE CAESAR!
Posted Image

#2 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:28 PM

Demo will be checked and if your story is true, measures will be taken.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#3 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

Guess what? "VAC status:ban(s) on record"!
Can you make your steam profile not private?

#4 Addy

Addy

HUMANOID

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

jesus christ ... yes i admit i have used cheats on counter strike 1.6 - 4 years ago .. thats why i got vac banned there.. but eey i was a kid back there, with little to no brain :S .. foolish of me but yeah.
and even 50 years from now its gonna say that it holds vac bans on record lol..

but im NOT so stupid to use cheats today (learned my lesson 4 years ago :'( .. but still this is not a post about me used cheats 4 years ago or not.. this is just this 1 case, where i have been badly mistaken by an respective admin.

i have nothing to hide. check whatever demo you guys want, right now when i play on your server people accuse me of cheating as soon as i join, just because of that incident. And its kind of sad i think, :( every time i join they say, "werent you banned for cheating" etcc etc... So people kind of hate me there now... It breaks my feelings because im not like that :(( ..

anyway, ill see some of you guys on the server, happy gaming.. hope the hate from you all will go over :/
Posted Image

#5 Addy

Addy

HUMANOID

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

Case closed .. :) <3 thanks everyone
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users