sculder again is a fucking gay and dumbass

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

he banned me again.........WHY????? BECAUSE IS A FUCKING STUPIDDDDDDD....and a KID
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PACE for EVERYBODY

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

Pentru MACH[ro] IP este 192.168.0.124 te rog sa imi scoti banul daca se poate

Multumesc

#3 Sculder_

Sculder_

One of us

• Guests
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

"WHY?????" :) Ill post a video later for everyone to see why. You are banned permanently.

#4 Sculder_

Sculder_

One of us

• Guests
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

Here we go:

http://www.filefacto...f4f/n/hoffa_avi

I just had it with you. Thats only 1 and last of ~10 reasons lately you gave me.

PACE.

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:00 AM

Nice work Sculder this hoffa injury me everyday in server he do it in romaninan languange.He his just a kid and I am gonna tell him GROW UP !

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:32 AM

he banned me again.........WHY????? BECAUSE IS A FUCKING STUPIDDDDDDD....and a KID
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PACE for EVERYBODY

To me it seemed like you were "the fucking stupid kid", why would you flash someone while their defusing??

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:44 PM

sculder u are just a fucking stupid and im not a kid i have 27

sorry for u, go to a doctor......

And for TUPAC just for u " olo "

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

and is not reason because i gave u a flash .......

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

other reason.. he killed me and i gave him slay and he banned me..

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

this is not the way to ban forever. sculder are you joking? or you are really retard and this shit is ur all life? , this guy just made some fun, no more. you are sick bcz of this shit!

#11 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

tnx brother ...

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

for admins: ho can help me.... this is ip : 94.24.59.124 unban pls

tnx

#13 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

up...

#14 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:58 AM

hiffa you fuck around too much every day with players. Some days ago you also teamattacked me every round at spawn for no reason. You shot me to 50hp then you ran away. And next round the same, etc etc. It is good that you are banned. And every day when you cause trouble the admin should ban you for longer until you learn not to fuck in the server and play normally.

Nemes was like you 1 year ago until I banned him for so long that he eventually learned to behave. Now he's one of the better players on Setti. :-)

#15 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:45 AM

Nemes was like you 1 year ago until I banned him for so long that he eventually learned to behave. Now he's one of the better players on Setti. :-)

No is not, from 1 or 2 weeks he start playing again like that, TK players.Its same Nemes like 1 year ago.

Btw, in most cases sport make you more inteligent, but for this guy its reverse, make him more stupid.

#16 Guest_KOKAINE(TRBB REMIX)

Guest_KOKAINE(TRBB REMIX)
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:46 AM

hhaahahahahha :DDDD this movie is so funnyy :DDDDD u should unban him in one week time cause it was just a joke i think :) dont be so serious its just a game :D when im pissed off i just scream some kurvas on chat and im still calm :)) try it ;D

#17 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

Thank you , kocaine appreciate... finally someone who understood that it is a joke

#18 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

[quote name="Perplexer"]hiffa you fuck around too much every day with players. Some days ago you also teamattacked me every round at spawn for no reason. You shot me to 50hp then you ran away. And next round the same, etc etc. It is good that you are banned. And every day when you cause trouble the admin should ban you for longer until you learn not to fuck in the server and play normally.

you are a big camper and everybody know , I think is enough for you..

#19 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

Hiffa Huffa Haffa :D

#20 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

buzy bizy buzz :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users