Banned by sculder for wtj

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Okay i thought it was a mistake but i am told it was because i was a wtj. Okay, you choose the way it is then. Lets see how you defend your actions here.

Last time we had piranesi Sculder chose the map himself. I was first guy in the server and i pushed autoassing. I was first guy to join team T. Terrorists dominated, Sculder whined like a little girl that T side had all the good players. I was the first guy to choose my team so how did i have any control over who joined T? Please tell me now? He could not answer me in the game for some reason, actually only thing he did was wtj to terrorist side.

Today i join the server. I push autoassing as i normally do. Its piranesi again and i end up in T side. I get banned in 15 secs because of WTJ? Am i the only guy who needs to analyze what team i am supposed to play? (The sides had actually changed ingame so cts had more wins and i joined t). WTJ?

How can you get more incompetent than this?

I have a theory thought. You got too many bullets in your face and you could not handle it. You were raging and ended up abusing like a little kid. I thought i had no problems with anyone on this server but obviously i was wrong.

Fail is in admin choises however. I will just TK k1ller & Ghost for 30 minutes in a row when i have a change. This is what they did for example perplexer when he did slay or ban someone without a good reason so i am just following server rules. I expect not to get banned because my case is perfectly justified. I expect better treatment, after all i payed for this server for three times in the past and i was the first player to join this server in february 2005.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:30 PM

Admins shouldn't ban players for wtj'ing.
Posted Image

#3 Sculder_

Sculder_

One of us

• Guests
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

He could not answer me in the game for some reason, actually only thing he did was wtj to terrorist side.

In 2nd round wtjed, right. Why this is called wtj? Cause I was alone against top20. And you knew whats gonna happen. Thats why in advance you called me wtj.

No one cares for balance. So im done holding TAB and looking where skilled players go and choosing opposite team. Ill camp with sausages big time now.

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Well that story sure sounds similar to this one.

#5 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:24 PM

Sculder, the balance ambassador.

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

Even if it means baning themselves?

#7 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:34 AM

What?
Posted Image

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

....so don't press AUTO ,press TAB and see the score instead of whoring and then crying on forums like little babies.

@ Perplexer ur the biggest cunt i've ever seen ,and u have comments? u've got ur half admin rights or whatever it calls and already banned few regulars cos they r not nice to u.

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

What?

Perplexer always wtj's and i don't see him baning himself. ^^

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Just my two cents, and a clarification following Tiger's initial post, since I was on server.

On that day, when Sculder started crying about balance, I thought it was with reason (the teams were indeed very unbalanced). I happened to be playing T side, because I autojoined when the score was 0-0.

Here is what happened next: I get fragged as T, I swap myself to CT. New round starts... Surprise, Sculder is now T... So, basically, Sculder and I have swapped. The result is obviously a much more unbalanced game. When I point out the obvious anomaly to Sculder, all I get as an answer is the equivalent of a "STFU whore". And the game just went on, with the expected result of a massive ass raping of CTs by Ts...

Fast forward in time to yesterday. Piranesi again. I am T again. A few minutes after Sculder has joined, insults start coming, because I am obviously WTJing on T, which is supposed to be the easy side. Now here is the ironic part: we had already extended map and swapped teams. In other words I had started on the "virtuous" side. Pointing this out to Sculder, all I get are insults in return, and the basic accusation that I am whoring all the time anyway. Ironic detail: Hola joins T, then asks Sculder to be swapped for balance. No answer, no action... More ironic detail: Before Sculder joined, we had played Aztec and Italy: I had started as T on Aztec, CT in Italy. Not that I take any form of credit for that since I systematically autojoin when score is 0-0 or not unbalanced, but I just want to point out that insults are not warranted.

So, the conclusion is this: Sculder may want to: a) do some fact-checking (look at teamratio for example); B) match his words and his deeds about balance.

For the record, I think the game is much more interesting with him on server (obviously), and I would appreciate to have an admin who cares about balance. With the right sort of balance, ANY map is fun, including the most infamous ones such as Aztec and Italy.

A note on autojoin: it keeps the game interesting for me by introducing some degree of variety (limited, but still). I will not change my habits, especially when the score is 0-0.

I take the opportunity of the present post to make my official coming out: I love Italy, both as CT and T. There, I said it.

#11 Sculder_

Sculder_

One of us

• Guests
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:18 PM

LOL Im not even reading your books. Get a job!

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:42 PM

Well, considering the amount of shit I got on server, I guess you did read the posts in the end. And I guess it must have struck a chord, otherwise you would not even have bothered.

But you did.

So once again, your words and your deeds do not match. Damn, facts are bitches, aren't they?

Whatever. You are admin, so that gives you the right to be the biggest self-righteous piece of shit you can. Be proud of yourself, do not change anything, and don't bother with facts.

A simple message "swap yourself", or just swapping players manually yourself (you know, that stuff that admins do sometimes) would be enough to deal with most situations, but I guess it is so much more enjoyable to resort to insults and spoiling the simple fun of the game. So enjoy!

I won't bother posting anymore since it is obviously useless to try and establish any form of dialogue with you. Dialogue is so overrated anyway, when your own magnificent intellect must deal with weaklings such as myself, and when you can simply enjoy basking in your own sufficience.

#13 Sculder_

Sculder_

One of us

• Guests
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:48 PM

Tissue? :lol: After all these cries, in game 13:3, you join team with 13 wins. By writing complex stories trying to gain "market" share. Just run after good players and pick up leftovers. No wonder that you and Perplexer didn't gain any skill over these years.

#14 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:27 PM

Why is that everytime some1 points out something, ppl respond: stop crying... very childish. Oh and PaThetiCUnskilled you are right don't bother to post, even if sculder reads it, he woun't understand it, even if he knows what the words mean.

#15 Guest_YOUR MOM

Guest_YOUR MOM
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

TIGER BIGGEST LOOSER MOTHER FUCKER !!! TURKISH RASSIST !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users