Hacker In Setti - 13July

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:47 AM

His name is [b?o?y]@l$z
he's using aim, wall and speed - he has been in the server for like an hour and it's impossible to TK him because of his speed hacks.

Here's a picture of him (yeah the hacker idiot sprayed his own picture in setti) -
feel free to add a mustache or a dick.

Posted Image

click on image to enlarge

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

Sigma you didtn sleep night ? :D

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

Sigma you didtn sleep night ? :D

lol nope, haven't slept for like two days...i think. Redbull fries the brain :cry:

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:10 PM

N00b, that shit Redbull destroy your health more than you can imagine.If you dont sleep in nights your CNS ( Central Nervos System ) is going down because you dont give him time to recover.There are seriosly trauma who suffer from loset nights in games, ok if you spend for work or something important its ok but if you spend your night playing game thats stupid and unhealthy.

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:33 AM

N00b, that shit Redbull destroy your health more than you can imagine.If you dont sleep in nights your CNS ( Central Nervos System ) is going down because you dont give him time to recover.There are seriosly trauma who suffer from loset nights in games, ok if you spend for work or something important its ok but if you spend your night playing game thats stupid and unhealthy.

Well i workout at a gym 5-6 times a week and i jog 3 times a week, so i guess i make up for my lack of sleep and excessive redbull usage ;)
The central nervous system is the thing connected to the cranial nerves, the brain and my spinal cord. If that thing would "go down" i would crap myself, which it couldn't from lack of sleep :)

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:12 AM

Well i workout at a gym 5-6 times a week and i jog 3 times a week, so i guess i make up for my lack of sleep and excessive redbull usage ;)
The central nervous system is the thing connected to the cranial nerves, the brain and my spinal cord. If that thing would "go down" i would crap myself, which it couldn't from lack of sleep :)

CNS its everything n00b, 5 -6 times a week its tooooooooooooooo much, plus 3 times jogging ? Are you crazy ? This will destroy you.Read more about sport and healthy life, seems you dont know nothing.

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

CNS its everything n00b, 5 -6 times a week its tooooooooooooooo much, plus 3 times jogging ? Are you crazy ? This will destroy you.Read more about sport and healthy life, seems you dont know nothing.

Lol, I know i feel great after my workout, that's for sure :D

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

The human body is more complicated than you think.The bullshit red its only some taurine and coffeine this will destroy your all system.

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

As the bad guy in Robocop said ....... "you wanna live forever?"
:-)

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:32 PM

No, I just wanna life healthy and enjoy the life.If I life in pain and unhealthy ( through hospitals ) I just cant enjoy this beautiful life.Thats it.

#11 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:46 PM

u just trying to leave a comment in every topic ,which is unnecessary .

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

As the bad guy in Robocop said ....... "you wanna live forever?"
:-)

Lol, of course i wanna live forever. There's no fun in dying, and I'm afraid of afterlife (yeah i believe in afterlife).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users