• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Tiberiu Natasha

Tiberiu Natasha

Regular

• Validating
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:45 AM

i get permanent ban by phoenix monday 4 july without reason.the server is dust2only map dust2.i think is a admin abuse i dont cheat and i dnt teamattack nobody....my nick name is natasha the pirate knifer my ip 80.174.54.165. :smile-thumbs-up: the admin phoenix is a fag she ban without reason

#2 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:17 PM

i get permanent ban by phoenix monday 4 july without reason.the server is dust2only map dust2.i think is a admin abuse i dont cheat and i dnt teamattack nobody....my nick name is natasha the pirate knifer my ip 80.174.54.165. :smile-thumbs-up: the admin phoenix is a fag she ban without reason

Slowly, fellow Phoenix never gives ban for nothing unless has accidentally made ​​a mistake
He is not fag he is a good admin. :confused:
If he accidentally made ​​a mistake he will surely correct it

#3 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

lol "it" calls me "fag" and "she"

Idiot you werent teamattack? you havent killed Teammates? The Server was down so its not possible for me to find the Demo The Demos between 2011-07-04 01:26 - 2011-07-04 10:44 are not available. I would show all how retarded you have been.

Lol you were cheeky at that day too. You are talking to me personally? Ok np I'll treat you personally too, so I wont unban you.

#4 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

Your picture is ugly... you look like a fag. Btw you always tk and ta. I always tell you to stop then you just spam up the chat box with your stupid crap. Get lost. Haha by the way your head is too small for your body. lol

#5 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:22 AM

Your picture is ugly... you look like a fag. Btw you always tk and ta. I always tell you to stop then you just spam up the chat box with your stupid crap. Get lost. Haha by the way your head is too small for your body. lol

there's one thing to call someone a fag but your post is just too personal. bad taste :[

#6 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:37 AM

there's one thing to call someone a fag but your post is just too personal. bad taste :[

hahaha you have no idea what this idiot does in the server. If he stops acting like a tit then I will stop acting like a bitch.

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:41 AM

If phoenix perm banned you just gtfo. I wish perp would be like phoenix :unsure:

#8 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:52 AM

@selena: Welcome to the club.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#9 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:02 AM

@selena: Welcome to the club.

Lmao you're amazing :D

#10 Tiberiu Natasha

Tiberiu Natasha

Regular

• Validating
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

Your picture is ugly...i bet u are a very ugly fat girl hahahah....ok phoenix i am sorry man ok i teamattack a teammate but who dont attack teammates honestly........ok u ban mee for attack a teammate thats the real reason or what.. some cheater dnt get perm ban but i get..u ban me at the final when i said u cant permanent ban me and u go and ban me..to show how bad u are omfg.... u dnt now about jokes or what dude....omg -.-

#11 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

So the Situation was this: You were at CTside, all Terrors (included me) were dead. The bomb was planted. You and 2 Ct's were at the bomb and one of them was defusing the bomb. You threw a nade and killed both for fun and the Terrorists win. You were slayed at next round and left, 2 Teamkills 1 slay. Some rounds later you joined again and I have slayed you for your second Teamkill.
I dont know what the joke was, I dont know what kind of humour you have, but your actions are annoying your teammates and you make the game unplayable for your team.

#12 Tiberiu Natasha

Tiberiu Natasha

Regular

• Validating
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

k and for teamkill 2 players at the final round and been 2 rounds slayed i get banned...omg dude...i have been 2 rounds slayed so why i get banned.....i think the slay options is do it for that

#13 Tiberiu Natasha

Tiberiu Natasha

Regular

• Validating
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

and i dont kill players round and round it was only one time that kind of jkes do it a lot of people

#14 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:29 PM

Why you got banned? "PHOENIX ban me" "PHOENIX you cant ban me" lol and you are wondering why you got banned.

Whatever be fair to the others and dont spam the chat. I will unban you but take care with your actions.

For unban requests posts this information:
1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you

#15 Tiberiu Natasha

Tiberiu Natasha

Regular

• Validating
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

mOnday 4 july at 1.00 i think
dust2Only
dust2
# 285 " Natasha" STEAM_0:0:1341988888
natasha the pirate knifer
PHOENIX PHOENIX PHOENIX PHOENIX
tnks dude

#16 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

Ok try to join.

#17 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

So the Situation was this: You were at CTside, all Terrors (included me) were dead. The bomb was planted. You and 2 Ct's were at the bomb and one of them was defusing the bomb. You threw a nade and killed both for fun and the Terrorists win. You were slayed at next round and left, 2 Teamkills 1 slay. Some rounds later you joined again and I have slayed you for your second Teamkill.
I dont know what the joke was, I dont know what kind of humour you have, but your actions are annoying your teammates and you make the game unplayable for your team.

THAT WAS YOU?! Damn, son of a bitch...

#18 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:00 PM

Ok try to join.

What I said in my first post here.
Phoenix has a big heart :)

#19 boogie-woogie

boogie-woogie