Eat taste snacks.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

I saw that episode is from survival techniques on Discovery, something nice happening in this episode.

Check this out: Posted Image

8-)

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

http://en.wikipedia....rylls#Criticism. I think his shows go to the same category as Jackass, The Dudesons, etc. It has nothing to do with survival but more about doing stupid stuff and the whole idea is to see what kind of stupid stuff he does in each episode.

For actually interesting survival stuff check Ray Mears' shows. If I got stranded on a deserted island I would know how to make smoked tuna wrapped in banana leaves buried in the sand with hot stones - that's cool 8-)
Posted Image

#3 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

If I got stranded on a deserted island I would know how to make smoked tuna wrapped in banana leaves buried in the sand with hot stones.

You'd never catch tuna and e-bay doesn't work there.

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

You'd never catch tuna and e-bay doesn't work there.

He shows that many times in other episodes.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

k1ller, humans was predators along time ago, they hunt animal eat what they find, insects, vegetals, etc, etc, etc.

Past was taff, now in modern secol you have food in your table fried and you dont need to hunt or search hours, days, months for food or even die for food.

This guy try to explain us, show us, what you need to do and what you need to eat and not to eat when you are into a desert for exemple, I remember in one episode he explain us some tips/tricks how you can eat form a dead animal, what is good and what is not, if you should eat from that dead body or not, etc, etc.

You are really dumb ass if you compare this guy with jackass.

Just in case, look how humans fight for food, not like you go to supermarket buy bullshit and eat, day by day.

Look:

#6 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

Watch this:

and then compare it to Ray Mears' methods:

I can understand that the "shocking" videos by Grylls appeal to the same audience who watch Survivors, Jackass and The Amazing Race.

Btw, there's one episode when Beer Grills is in Finland:
Posted Image

#7 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

And what's wrong with supermarkets? Without them millions of people would starve. :shock:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users